7 replies to this topic

#1 porty

porty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 367 posts
  • LocationDunedin, New Zealand.

Posted 06 September 2010 - 03:14 AM

I have recently been experimenting with an assassin, and thanks to the ice titan event i now have a 99 ready to trans.

this was purely an experimental character i have grown to like over the past few days.

i now wish to trans him and use him for low level MVP, biolabs, possibly thors? solo if it is possible...

i wont be using katars, more icepick, 3 carded gladius and elemental haedd. i will be using EDP.

i have read a lot about the different builds, and having been away from the game so long things are very different now, new gears, the impending renewal.. will the builds need to be different?

if anyone can help suggest a decent build/ appropriate gears to suit this purpose i would be most grateful...

also does a stat build simulator/calculator exist anymore?

many thanks..

#2 CocaCola

CocaCola

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1007 posts
  • LocationNE
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 06 September 2010 - 03:22 AM

http://calcx.wushuang.ws/

If its pure pvm, katars+sbing/edp is the best damage output you can reach. You will be able to one shot bios+thors with SB where as just using daggers you wont.

#3 porty

porty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 11:49 PM

thanks for the link, much appreciated

#4 porty

porty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 12:34 AM

the build i am looking at is

str 91
agi 80
vit 47
int 10
dex 44
luk 2

does this look a good pvm/mvp build?

if not, any help pointing the errors in my build will be greatly appreciated. (constructive comments especially appreciated)

#5 Chaiso

Chaiso

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 261 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 September 2010 - 01:55 AM

2 LUK is not going to do you any good at anything so leave that at one it is pretty useless. MvPing and Bios etc normally are not flee able and using EDP SB (Your most effective means of killing MvPs) isn't really affected your AGI and be better off in VIT. INT is only useful for using SD and even then it is not a huge difference in damage. Get it in a multiple of 6 if you must get it. STR is fine maybe a touch more DEX.

I think Kasa shield reflect reflects SB damage so if it does you will have to 1 shot them everytime because the second shot might kill you .....:p_devil:. I don't know much about Shield Reflect though (Or anything that is even remotely related to a Swordsman..) so I am unsure if this is actually a concern or not .....:D.

Edited by Chaiso, 07 September 2010 - 01:58 AM.

#6 porty

porty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 02:50 AM

looked at the build sim and got this... does it look better?

str 90+10
agi 53+20
vit 75+3
int 1+2
dex 50+10
luk 1+8

hp 14631
sp522
hit 159
flee 182
aspd 161

#7 SisterMary

SisterMary

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 08:36 AM

99 str
77 vit
40 dex
44 agi

try that

#8 CocaCola

CocaCola

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1007 posts
  • LocationNE
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 22 September 2010 - 09:10 AM

k Copy paste from another post
You need to learn your bonuses, particularly STR for sinx's as this is your main damage mod. Sinx's job 66(ill double check that later) is +9 str JOB bonus to your stats. STR gives you bonuses on 10's(i.e 10,20,30 etc etc) TOTALS so...82+8 will give you the same damage as say...82+13 so save your stat points and build your BASE stats around JOB bonuses. So...for a sinx youll want to get base stat in STR ending in a X1 number. IE 91 is generally the best str number to hit unless you own a +X str armor youll always use(do not base builds around gear as they ALWAYS change). So for example...if you want to reach 90 Total str without gears/buffs youll get 81 base str+9(job bonus) to hit 90 THEN you can decide if you want to add in str gears/buffs to reach 110/120(depending on how well you can gear). Now you can research the rest of these bonuses for yourself but you should learn the important ones such as SP regen/Pdodge/heal bonuses etc etc k. Only reason im pointing this out now is cause of someones terrible build suggestion posted above with stats that dont make any sense.

@Chaiso to bad putting luk at 2 gives you an attack bonus of 10 with your job bonus, so good job there.
@Sister Mary hes better off dropping 8 str to put into stat points elsewhere. Whats the point of getting that high vit but not status immune? Dropping str to 91 allows him to get 87 vit for 90 total and 100 vit status immunity with foods. Just something to think about

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users