THE VALKYRIE BIO3 CONTACT THREAD! - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 4 votes

THE VALKYRIE BIO3 CONTACT THREAD!

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#26 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 20 December 2011 - 06:07 PM

So I joined a Bio3 party to help out one of my guildies and decided to switch to my RK who totally does not need the kills or the exp at Bio3. Here I am burning pots and then some idiot Wanderer in my party says I'm crazy to bring pots to these parties. Seriously.. you people wonder why parties fail??

I'm getting sick of people leeching off kills and stuff when they can't even bring their own damn pots. Yes I know not everyone is rich or crazy enough to play on insane-stupid-hardcore mode and spam pots to keep themselves alive, but damnit at least try to do something and be useful or if not at least STFU.

Edited by MrBudd, 20 December 2011 - 06:11 PM.

#27 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 20 December 2011 - 06:43 PM

So I joined a Bio3 party to help out one of my guildies and decided to switch to my RK who totally does not need the kills or the exp at Bio3. Here I am burning pots and then some idiot Wanderer in my party says I'm crazy to bring pots to these parties. Seriously.. you people wonder why parties fail??

I'm getting sick of people leeching off kills and stuff when they can't even bring their own damn pots. Yes I know not everyone is rich or crazy enough to play on insane-stupid-hardcore mode and spam pots to keep themselves alive, but damnit at least try to do something and be useful or if not at least STFU.

BREATH!!! Posted Image

#28 PedroProplayer

PedroProplayer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos/Renewal

Posted 20 December 2011 - 07:47 PM

Iam pretty sure that if my quest log is from the previous bio3 turn in, it will give me doubled exp.

#29 renouille

renouille

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 2448 posts
  • LocationUS
  • Server:retired

Posted 20 December 2011 - 10:05 PM

I'm pretty sure that it won't because my quest log was from the previous turn-in and I got non-doubled exp.

#30 IronFist

IronFist

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1547 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand, Beach
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 December 2011 - 12:18 AM

Id just like to congratulate all the people who managed to finish this turn in, DAMN what a fight for survival... hehe i had aimed to try and save some of the 50% job exp i started with but as we all know sometimes you just die.

I had alot of fun i must admit that, big thanks to all those who helped me throughout this TI. Lotsa love

I think Kathryne Keyron is a little butt hurt from getting raped /gg but DAMN High Wizard Kathryne showed us what for.
Big UPS to Assassin Cross Eremes for keeping his mob busy for most of the week :P

#31 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 December 2011 - 12:32 AM

Bio3 honestly isn't that hard if people actually brought supplies. They should really make the bio3 turn in a perma VIP turn in

#32 Charon

Charon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 992 posts
  • LocationSlovenia
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 21 December 2011 - 06:33 AM

I dont see the reasoning behind VIP exclusive,

but yeah,
it would be nice if there was a permanent Bio3 Turn separate from the weekly ones.
So it would be like that one place in the game, where high-lvl ppl go for a challenge and try if they're capable of finishing it.
Even better would be if the death penalty was removed on that map along with it, so people going there for the first time wouldn't give up after losing hours of exp without progress. -_-

Anyone else still need about 300 kills?... xDDDd
Didn't get any party that lasted longer than 30 kills, but I got to practice masqing these suckers. Was fun :B

#33 PedroProplayer

PedroProplayer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos/Renewal

Posted 21 December 2011 - 08:39 AM

I'm pretty sure that it won't because my quest log was from the previous turn-in and I got non-doubled exp.

Now you've just ruined my day.

Turning off death penalty on bio3, I agree to that.

Other than that, I'd like lower count turn ins for bio3. 2400 biolab monsters is insane, specialy when the spawn rate is so uneven. There are plenty more Cecils, Howards, and Seyrens than there are Eremes and Margarethas.

Edited by PedroProplayer, 21 December 2011 - 08:40 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users