10 replies to this topic

#1 slwl1

slwl1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 212 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 December 2011 - 03:36 AM

hi i was wondering since arrow storm is buffed i would like to know how are your dmg? as i could not rech the dmg of 30k i would hope people would share how they get 30k dmg from monster

my 15k dmg i used +9 elven with silver arrows 90 base dex lvl 115 don't have camofludge yet

thanks

#2 pdiaz6

pdiaz6

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 01:40 PM

wait for the elven arrows and u'll be doing a lot more (50% more dmg w/ elven bow).. and w/ camo on u might hit 30k

btw im 105 w/ a total of 153 dex and lvl 3 arrow storm and w/ camo on i do 17k hits

Edited by pdiaz6, 22 December 2011 - 01:41 PM.

#3 Akshaysanwal

Akshaysanwal

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 709 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 11 January 2012 - 09:50 AM

White Wing Set increases damage by 50% I think? O.o

#4 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 12 January 2012 - 05:42 AM

I'm doing 80-83k Arrow Storm damage in Scarab Hall with Ranger buffs, AB buffs, Striking, and Endow. This is using Elven Bow and White Wing Set.

Edited by CeruleanGamer, 12 January 2012 - 05:43 AM.

#5 RennaSaintsworth

RennaSaintsworth

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1908 posts
  • LocationScarlet Devil Mansion
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 13 January 2012 - 12:53 AM

50~60k w/o any buffs :bow:

#6 micky78

micky78

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 08:00 AM

50~60k w/o any buffs :ani_wow:

Whats u Equip? and Stat

i only getting 45 k with 120 Dex

#7 MotherOneDog

MotherOneDog

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2093 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 12 May 2012 - 08:57 AM

Whats u Equip? and Stat

i only getting 45 k with 120 Dex

Lol. How come you always bring up the oldest threads? Haha.

First of all, get a White Wing Set and Elven Bow. Without those, forget doing crazy damage.

Secondly, you need to start maximizing damage by getting decent enchants on your set. Expert Archer enchants on the WW Suit will help boost damage quite a bit as it works the same way as an Archer Skel Card. For your WW Manteau, try getting Fighting Spirit enchants to increase ATK. That also helps with damage output. As for the WW Shoes and Brooch, SP enchants are always sweet as hell to have. You could get DEX enchanted Boots/Brooch but that honestly won't compare to how much the SP enchants will help you in leveling efficiently.

Thirdly, your Elven Bow should be carded with an Archer Skel Card to help with damage quite significantly. Of course, the higher the upgrade, the better.

Lastly, for headgears, a +9 Evil Marching Hat will help you the most in terms of AS damage because of the +5% Ranged Attack bonus that it offers. Works like the Archer Skel Card. Unless you've got some other way to keep your SP up, I'd rather use an RWH. But if you'd rather have the +9 EMH, bring SP regen items to compensate for the lack of an SP-stealing gear. Or, as many have mentioned in other threads, invest in an Incubus pet to help you with SP-stealing. As for lower headgears, Pirate Dagger or a Well-chewed Pencil are pretty much the only two that could affect damage.

Now you need to consider buffs. Improve Conc, Bless, Foods (only if needed. If not, don't waste the Zeny.), Striking, Camouflage etc etc. To hit AS damage of 100k++, you'd usually need an endow of the appropriate element. Keep in mind that the target's elemental level also matters. For example, a mob that is Fire1 will take less damage than a mob that is Fire3 if an endowed weapon is used on them. Also, don't forget Base Level affects AS's damage as well. So it might just be because you're low leveled. Cerulean was prolly quite a decent leveled Ranger cuz she was doing Scarabs already so you should take that into consideration as well.

Good luck. If I missed anything out, feel free to point em out.

Edited by MotherOneDog, 12 May 2012 - 09:07 AM.

#8 micky78

micky78

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 06:49 PM

Thank You Very Much, you explained all

Lol, i search the threads and read, dont look the date of it, lol

For accesories, 2 WW Brooch?
Middle, Black Devil Mask or Robo Eyes?

#9 MotherOneDog

MotherOneDog

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2093 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:49 PM

As for accessories, unless the mobs you're killing aren't aggro, which would be kinda weird, you'd need a Phen carded accessory to stop mobs from breaking your AS cast. 2 WW Brooch would mostly apply to Rangers that go for Auto-Warg builds because they wouldn't be using AS anyways. But I carry a Phen Clip all the time on my Ranger just in case. Just hotkey it. It's simple and effective. If you're going for an Auto-Warg build in the future, I suppose you could invest in +2 AGI WW Brooches to give you a total of +4 AGI instead of SP enchants. That extra 4 AGI will save you quite a number of stat points. Likewise for the boots. +2/+3 AGI WW Boots would also work. I personally went for Crit enchants on my WW Boots/Suit.

With regards to Middle Headgears, BDM > Robo Eyes. Arc Angeling Card is pretty decent too, provided you've got the 77 LUK requirement. If you plan to PvP/WoE, perhaps a Maya Purple Card would be a good idea to invest in.

#10 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 May 2012 - 05:18 AM

I'm no ranger expert, but a slotted bow thimble with phen might be pretty sweet as your second accessory.

#11 MotherOneDog

MotherOneDog

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2093 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:29 AM

I'm no ranger expert, but a slotted bow thimble with phen might be pretty sweet as your second accessory.

I was actually thinking of that for the extra Ranged attack bonus but then again, I'm an advocate of adding stats to where you can benefit from em more than being able to STILL ohko something, just with a little less damage. So to me, I think that extra HP/SP is more worth it. Almost bought the Thimble though. Lol. But it's definitely a good idea if you can't afford the D.Ring. It's about 10x the price of a Thimble. Lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users