#1 Bizinjuki

Bizinjuki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 18 December 2011 - 10:36 AM

Im thinken on make a Spear champ because inever was one before and iwanted to give it a try .

so i have some questions ^^

1.How are they in PvP 1VS1.
2.Does Full Attack power gear will be good enough if iwant only to pvp?
3.Ihave a Budget to make an Spear champ with epic 15 full set 15 and jewles d7s and same about sword champ but icant affrod The SF .

So What should i make a Sword champ without sf geard 15 and d7s jewlery or the same gear and jewlerys but as a spear champ with epic and still have money for some more Buff Sets .

Thanks for reading , sorry on my bad english . :]

#2 elamite

elamite

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Not Currently Playing.

Posted 18 December 2011 - 11:09 AM

I successfully made a spear champ, same buffsets & gears, different stats to fit the spear i recommend just enough to hold the spear, everything else skill tree wise is all up to you , good luck.

#3 Oerba

Oerba

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 998 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 11:10 AM

It's alright asking questions and your English is fine :)

1 -
I personally feel they are decent in PvP, but to an extent they are inferior to a Sword Champ.
Only thing it lacks is the accuracy difference compared to a sword champ (for vs raiders mainly), but taking on any other class seems reasonable.
In terms of Union War, they are just as good as swords, due to the additional mspd.

2 -
Pure attack power isn't a bad idea, however pure attack power is what you shouldn't be focusing on as a spear.
It's like someone said before, what good is all that attack power is you miss?
So it comes down to balancing out your stats and gears together. (of course going against different classes require different set-ups)

3 -
When it comes down to gears it's really hard to say.
Obviously Chiv gear is required as a minimum, at least for your attack power buff and/or def buff.

Spears work slightly different as to other 2H types, where Spears in general may have less accuracy or critical, they make it up by attack speed.
So if you tried full glorious gears for example, you'll benefit from the aspd gain.
Sets I'm not 100% sure on, there's been quite a lot of mixtures here and there, from JO/FG ring D7s and Lava D7s, to Hebarn/Arua Tanzanite 7s. (even Deadshot M7s)
But in general they should be the same as any other champ.

Stats however it's very hard to say, it all depends on the gear you'll mainly use, then you can stat around your gears making it more balanced instead of focusing on one attribute.
Such as pure AP, where you may miss on certain classes.

#4 Bizinjuki

Bizinjuki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 18 December 2011 - 12:29 PM

So if ill go on sword Champ ican affrod 15 chiv set and fg ring d7 lava d7 ring and earring and cali 15 d7 and starglasses and 25 25 (15) aurum bs.

infront of making a spear champ with the same gear and epic spear but might miss.

if ill be that sword champ and use the gear isaid above will ido good in pvp? or ill miss alot.

and if u can tell me what u recommend me to be from this two options sword champ with caliburn with the gear isaid or spear champ with the same gear.

(i wanna be only pvp type)

Thank you for ur answer and for ur help :]

Edited by Bizinjuki, 18 December 2011 - 12:31 PM.

#5 elamite

elamite

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • Server:Not Currently Playing.

Posted 18 December 2011 - 02:30 PM

Well, the accuracy wont make a difference unless your fighting a raider and you'll lose acc but if you fight raiders with Lava m7s and Glor and Mess around with your stat build and skill tree you should be pretty fine the rest is all up to how u play.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users