Shield Spell - 14.1 and Skill Balance update feedback - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Shield Spell

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Tuwiu

Tuwiu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 09:08 AM

Ok, this isnt really a skill effect or damage request.
Why on earth is shield spell random?
Why do I sometimes have to stand around for half a minute wasting SP and time just to get that one buff that I want?
Why don't we just get a menu to choose the buff that we want? A menu like the teleport one.
I mean I imagine it being pretty simple to program, is the reason we don't have it actually a balancing reason?

Edited by Tuwiu, 19 December 2011 - 09:09 AM.

#2 eatMagnetic

eatMagnetic

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationGermany (Freiburg)
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 19 December 2011 - 10:56 AM

oh yeah, imagine shield spell lv3:
i don't need no pots anymore :)
why do i need a priest/heal?

its fine how it is - and e.g. the atk-buff with shield spell 1 isn't that uncommon - at least in the 3rd try i get the buff.
anyway, i'd find it better to be random, BUT no skill-fail. Maybe a little overpowered too, let me dream xD

#3 Kagrra

Kagrra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 299 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 19 December 2011 - 06:03 PM

I think having a menu is too OP with the skill how it is. If a menu was put in, no RG would bother partying with an AB, and they might not party at all for turn ins with the right set up.
I can get almost a 6k heal from SS3 and a 2 minute and 30 second mag from SS2 with my Imperial Guard, that's so much better than having to rely on an AB and it even beats my AB's high heal and mag. It takes a little while to heal my HP to full and to get that mag, but I still usually have enough SP left over when leveling to keep going on with OB and try to proc my Rideword. It's also not hard to get a box of light blue potions or a WoE supply box from the Kafra Shop, just do some 5 point surveys and you can buy some.

#4 Clogon

Clogon

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1621 posts
  • Server:Ygg

Posted 19 December 2011 - 06:05 PM

these 2 some it up quite nicely.

#5 Astraeos

Astraeos

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 666 posts
  • LocationMars

Posted 19 December 2011 - 06:15 PM

i was for this originally but then thought of something... packet editting software binded to a macro would make an rg unkillable

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users