December 20 Maintenance/time gap issues - Page 34 - Archives - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 10 votes

December 20 Maintenance/time gap issues

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
893 replies to this topic

#826 Murpin

Murpin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 04:03 PM

Is it letting everyone else login atm?

#827 Digimonic

Digimonic

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • LocationWhy are you lookin here o.O stalker
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:All 3, maybe I quit?

Posted 21 December 2011 - 04:06 PM

we all knew the servers are failing...and the gms have no control over this otherwise this would be fixed long time ago. oda said this will continue till tomarrow when the team goes back to the office...common sense should have taken over and told alot of people not to do anything cash shop based. and why so many resets to start with i thought the first one was free...unless u messed up 6 times o.o;;; or testing new builds..everyone has their reasons. i dont judge, just observe...and laugh abit when seeing stupid $#%^ lol.but dont we all do that every ones in a while *reffering to america's funniest home videos*

#828 IronPlushy

IronPlushy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1747 posts
  • Server:Between Servers

Posted 21 December 2011 - 04:09 PM

Im gonna try to word this in the best way possible, but honestly, how can you guys go like this? I've been playing ro for a good amount of time and its notorious how bad things have gone with GM team and your implementation of new content. In the past we had some kind of backup plan and GMs had, at least the delicacy to tell us that certain things like woe would be cancelled, now there is nothing, even with a server that is incapable to stay stable you guys dont give a-_-, there is no word of GMs about any action being taken, you guys just do what you want and dont give the community the awnsers they are looking for. Server keeps crashing, WoE is impossible to play and you still go with it like normal, its sad to see you guys used to care a little, now its obvious you guys dont. Nowdays implementation of new content comes up with 2 or 3 more "emergency" maints, everybody knows this, there is plenty bugs, halfassed content, badly implemented game mechanics, is this how you guys want to run your company? I know people will agree and disagree with me, i just hope GMs dont go, "Dont play if you dont like it" because if that's how you are gonna manage your problems, i just hope you have enough comunity in a year or so

You guys don't even have the delicacy...it's decency, read a book genius.

#829 MizunoAoi

MizunoAoi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 587 posts
  • Server:Chaos and Loki

Posted 21 December 2011 - 04:15 PM

Do, like, none of you have Warportal on Facebook, or read Facebook for that matter?

we're going to continue monitoring things, but the game and forum is stable. We've gotten an unusual number of connections hitting our servers (far in excess of the number of normal users we have)

Forum lag, Time gaps, they're being DDoSed. It's not the updates they've applied or anything like that. It's something beyond their control.

#830 Alfhildr

Alfhildr

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:valkyrie

Posted 21 December 2011 - 04:16 PM

Thank you GM's for trying! Get some rest, and hopefully things will be back to normal tomorrow~ happy holidays.
<3

#831 Digimonic

Digimonic

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 04:19 PM

Im gonna try to word this in the best way possible, but honestly, how can you guys go like this? I've been playing ro for a good amount of time and its notorious how bad things have gone with GM team and your implementation of new content. In the past we had some kind of backup plan and GMs had, at least the delicacy to tell us that certain things like woe would be cancelled, now there is nothing, even with a server that is incapable to stay stable you guys dont give a-_-, there is no word of GMs about any action being taken, you guys just do what you want and dont give the community the awnsers they are looking for. Server keeps crashing, WoE is impossible to play and you still go with it like normal, its sad to see you guys used to care a little, now its obvious you guys dont. Nowdays implementation of new content comes up with 2 or 3 more "emergency" maints, everybody knows this, there is plenty bugs, halfassed content, badly implemented game mechanics, is this how you guys want to run your company? I know people will agree and disagree with me, i just hope GMs dont go, "Dont play if you dont like it" because if that's how you are gonna manage your problems, i just hope you have enough comunity in a year or so

Sigh...I'm not taking sides on this but you shouldnt blame the gms. sure its abit effed up right now but its not their fault ...for god sake people its almost christmas. i know i wouldnt want to come to work on a holiday if people are gonna B#$% at me about problems i have nothing to do with. >.> your lucky if they give u a update at all. So far the servers are up and down and will stay like this for the whole day. so dont log in, dont blow ur money cause there may/maynot be a roll back. just sit tght till the WHOLE TEAM gets back tomarrow. they already stayed up longer than any person should . i should know. i stay up playing this for about 2-4 days straight on a normal basis. (when im crammed for time in the weekends and try to get it all done before i have to start getting busy again) just saying that. kicking people when their down is very very low >.> and those that KNOWINGLY know these issues and still continuing to do stuff they know might dc them and causes glitchs is YOUR FAULT not the gms >.> they gave us the 'whats going on" and ur still logging in/ after logging prior to listing of the problem/solution is at ur own risk. i know a few are gonna be mad at me for standing up for the gms...but hey...one sided battles arent fun >.> unless ur naturally born violent lol (the people that play only for woe xDD jking...or am i? XDDDDDD)

#832 sakurawings1

sakurawings1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1113 posts
  • LocationToronto, ON
  • Server:Chaos -> Ymir -> Chaos

Posted 21 December 2011 - 04:21 PM

Thank you GM's for trying! Get some rest, and hopefully things will be back to normal tomorrow~ happy holidays.
<3

dude calm down, lol no need to make red letters either

#833 Digimonic

Digimonic

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 04:27 PM

Do, like, none of you have Warportal on Facebook, or read Facebook for that matter?

Forum lag, Time gaps, they're being DDoSed. It's not the updates they've applied or anything like that. It's something beyond their control.

DDoSed? is that like a hacker virus?

#834 fgabriel26

fgabriel26

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 04:35 PM

boom again !

#835 bigstuff17

bigstuff17

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 21 December 2011 - 04:35 PM

another crash. boom

#836 CreamyBooty

CreamyBooty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 04:36 PM

-.- just close it pls

#837 Alanthier

Alanthier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1432 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 December 2011 - 04:36 PM

well at least 2 of my stones were saved and i managed to use them to reset, luckly i reset the skills i needed first and secondary i was starting but never confirmed bc it dc'd again, and stats i'll do when it comes back but they still owe me at least 1 stone -_-

#838 Alfhildr

Alfhildr

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 21 December 2011 - 04:37 PM

dude calm down, lol no need to make red letters either

Oh. I am calm, for the record -_- But excuse my improper forum etiquette then, I don't post often. I just thought red was pretty :thumb:

#839 Alanthier

Alanthier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1432 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 December 2011 - 04:42 PM

The urge to destroy is slowly subsiding right now...as long as it still keeps my stats at what they were before i was adding the last few points, ill be fine bc i never hit apply, didn't get to bc of the disconnection. Stats i shall add later.

#840 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 21 December 2011 - 04:48 PM

Oh. I am calm, for the record -_- But excuse my improper forum etiquette then, I don't post often. I just thought red was pretty :thumb:

I think they were pulling your leg a bit.

#841 sakurawings1

sakurawings1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1113 posts
  • LocationToronto, ON
  • Server:Chaos -> Ymir -> Chaos

Posted 21 December 2011 - 04:48 PM

Too highlighted :|

#842 Alfhildr

Alfhildr

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 21 December 2011 - 04:51 PM

I think they were pulling your leg a bit.

o: Seems I'm unable to sense these things.

@sakurawings1: noted for the future (:

Edited by Alfhildr, 21 December 2011 - 04:52 PM.

#843 Hrishi

Hrishi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2365 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 December 2011 - 05:01 PM

Why did you make the new zones non-wingable -_-

#844 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 21 December 2011 - 05:02 PM

IT Team may have found something that will help, we'll know in about 35 minutes if it worked.

#845 Digimonic

Digimonic

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 05:09 PM

Thanks for letting us know oda. Lets cross our fingers and hope for the best. *still didnt get that matchstick T_T*

#846 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 21 December 2011 - 05:10 PM

IT Team may have found something that will help, we'll know in about 35 minutes if it worked.

And what about Hammer? -_-

#847 lordidain

lordidain

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • LocationUnites States Midwest
  • Server:Yrim to chaos

Posted 21 December 2011 - 05:12 PM

*yawn* woke up from nap...Is it fixed yet.

#848 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 21 December 2011 - 05:14 PM

Hammer is currently bugged and will be put back in after server restart.

They should reimbue my enrich ores and owe me a +7 armor cert for -.-ing my Alice Shield in the middle of my last night's upgrading. /pif

#849 iiNote

iiNote

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1148 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 21 December 2011 - 05:16 PM

Thanks for letting us know oda. Lets cross our fingers and hope for the best. *still didnt get that matchstick T_T*

Why do you want a matchstick anyways?

#850 Digimonic

Digimonic

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 05:25 PM

Think I stated this about 40 posts ago...the Z gang quest. and speaking of posts i think my rank went up 1-2 times from this long maint. o.o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users