TheKraven

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1135 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valk

Posted 19 December 2011 - 05:17 PM

I need a brief rundown on these skills...There is very little information on TKM`s and iro wiki gives little info as well...

I need to know:

Best Equips in Mvp, PVP and PVM situations?
Best stat build for MVP, PVP and PVM?
What skills to get?
Where should I be using SLS perception (maps)?

#2 IronPlushy

IronPlushy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1747 posts
  • Server:Between Servers

Posted 21 December 2011 - 06:25 PM

I need a brief rundown on these skills...There is very little information on TKM`s and iro wiki gives little info as well...

I need to know:

Best Equips in Mvp, PVP and PVM situations?
Best stat build for MVP, PVP and PVM?
What skills to get?
Where should I be using SLS perception (maps)?

Honestly no one knows because no one plays TKMs. Trying to do a perception build is very difficult because it binds you to three maps, many either build a TK Ranker or TK Kicker. I know Ledger of Death is very good because you can reasonably boost aspd by 10%. It's really not designed to be played on PVP, like you have no chance. A TK Kicker could MvP considering when you're ranked you can do infinite combos. When I made the TKM I had counter kick, roundhouse, tornado, and heeldrop, I was told if you get TKM blindness, you can use the command /min or /mineffect to reduce how blind you are, tk blindness is not affected by perception. I think skeleton archer cards give serious boosts to aspd as well, since doing kicks requires very high aspd to be effective.

#3 NeoRaguto

NeoRaguto

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 09:59 PM

Hey Kraven I recently made a TKM on Yggdrasil we can meet up if you are playing on there I can maybe help you I know a bit more now about TKM's than I did before and plushy Archer Skeleton Card Increases damage with ranged attacks by 10%.

So which card is it? Here is the cards that affect ASPD.

Atroce Card - ATK + 25
When dealing a physical attack there is a small chance that for 10 seconds your aspd will increase by 100%.

Cecil Damon Card - HIT - 30
Increases Attack Speed by 5%.

Doppelganger Card - Enable faster Attack Speed so long as the weapon to which this card is compounded is equipped.

Howard Alt-Eisen Card - HIT + 30
Decreases Attack Speed by 5%.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users