Is there going to be changes? - 14.1 and Skill Balance update feedback - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Is there going to be changes?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 gl101

gl101

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 03:22 PM

Hoppefully peoples comments and feedback makes the GMs to consider making some changes like it was use to be. So player can enjoy the game again without spending more zeny on resets

#2 jako

jako

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 02:48 AM

Are we supposed to do the Iro staff work....and for free???
Are they so intelligent that they don't enderstand that if they make the RK get 8K hp less,Hit half damage with the ONLY one target skill then with one of the two AoE skills ,we will not enjoy?
maybe they only know pvp or don't even know their own game!
At lvl 140 RK i was able to kill raydrics that are lvl 115 so....25 lvl less than me!!!! now with balance patch i hit them 7K with dragon breath so i need 3 DB to kill a mob!!soooo funny!will i soon kill porings in 10 shots??better make me novice again.
Each patch make this game slower and slower...now even 3D games are faster in the gameplay than Iro (AND THATS A SHAME!!!)we have cast delay, aftercast delays always longer....and skill damage reduction each 3 month now.
So my suggestion now: Lets all characters hit with their hands and get no skills!
For me it s enough...renewal was a good nerf...now is the second and that will make me go....AFTER YEARS GREAT JOB!
now characters i dont like that i loved 1 year ago: Warlock,RK,Chaser,Ranger,AB and sura! Gratz to gm for this great work...as i said long time ago you are killing iRO we have each day less peaple and the patches(if they are always like that) will not bring us playes! MAKE THE GAME FASTER SKILL FASTER CAST DELAY DAMAGES ETC....Now in Bio 3 i need 15 shot to kill a monster!!!!!!!!!

#3 Kingcool

Kingcool

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 04:24 AM

Balance?
YEAH sure!
Where is the stupid balance?
I did 5500 dmg with fire trap as an SC and now?????
300dmg only?
Are you gonna make fun?

Don`t be crazy?
Which crazy kid things THAT is balanced when EVERY class has a realy powerfull skill BUT you are taking away the only skill from sc which you can use to level up?

If i could i would go and have a spicy talk with the stupi person who was gonna do this silly thing-.-

#4 gl101

gl101

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 04:59 AM

SO IS THERE GOING TO BE ONE??????????????????

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users