Arckadia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 130 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 20 December 2011 - 03:24 PM

Hi,

Reading the wiki I found on the Oasis of Shrine map page two quests given by Skualo :

• Crowned Asper Horrors
  • Barbed Snapper Horrors
So I killed mobs, I waited for the expiration quest time, I went back to Skualo, I validated the quests but I didn't get any rewards...
Something wrong with these two quests? Or I made a mistake somewhere?

Another thing about Oasis ^^
On this wiki page we can read : "If you have one of the following items you can trade Brizo for an Ardemia's Grace (wings) Dread Pipe, Asper Charm, or Snapper Shell".
I tried to speak to Brizo with an Asper Charm in my inventory but he didn't propose me to trade it for an Ardemia's Grace.
I'm thinking right now, maybe, I have to wear the Asper to get the dialogue option?
Or there is something wrong here also?

Thanks for your help!

#2 smansa

smansa

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 07:48 PM

me too... i have killed all the requerement mosnter but still not finish it... something wrong or what?

#3 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 25 December 2011 - 08:22 PM

Hi,

Reading the wiki I found on the Oasis of Shrine map page two quests given by Skualo :

• Crowned Asper Horrors
  • Barbed Snapper Horrors
So I killed mobs, I waited for the expiration quest time, I went back to Skualo, I validated the quests but I didn't get any rewards...
Something wrong with these two quests? Or I made a mistake somewhere?

Another thing about Oasis ^^
On this wiki page we can read : "If you have one of the following items you can trade Brizo for an Ardemia's Grace (wings) Dread Pipe, Asper Charm, or Snapper Shell".
I tried to speak to Brizo with an Asper Charm in my inventory but he didn't propose me to trade it for an Ardemia's Grace.
I'm thinking right now, maybe, I have to wear the Asper to get the dialogue option?
Or there is something wrong here also?

Thanks for your help!

Font marking!

for the first part im not really sure i dont remember doing them if i did so maybe that part is bugged now.

As far as i know this part only requires it to be night when you talk to Brizo

#4 dom33fr

dom33fr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 382 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 05 March 2012 - 10:58 AM

Hi .. I had the same problem and since I found the trick I'll add it there. (I've been searching for the answer here so I found this thread)

I noticed in the past already that there's often a decay between the client "day/light" and the server "day/light". I has been noticeable on old roses by multiclienting and on one client you would see day, on another night...

So I thought it might be the same here, I stayed at the NPC Brizo and talked to him at night ..as it should be working... no dialog... then I insisted every minute, checking, checking, the day has come... nothing yet... and I continued asking... and at one moment it works and the dialog appears ! And it was the day for me lol..

The items were in my inventory. It says "I have what you're looking for", then you have a choice "I want to trade xxxxx for the wings".

Be patient.. by the way the wiki is incomplete, it says Brizo trade Ademia's grace wings (for Arua's fate people), but in fact it also trade Hecado's grace if you're belonging to Hebarn's fate.

Edited by dom33fr, 05 March 2012 - 10:59 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users