December 20 Maintenance Update - Page 5 - Archives - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * - - - 6 votes

December 20 Maintenance Update

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
125 replies to this topic

#101 Recette

Recette

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 12:07 PM

Down again.

#102 Weeeelium

Weeeelium

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 452 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 21 December 2011 - 12:08 PM

up...5 min in work...and again down? 0o

this is pure greatness. Appreciate the admins for their hard work. But these constant dcs surprise extra maint and very very bad ti exp for christmas week is gonna bring an all time low to end off the year.

Edited by Weeeelium, 21 December 2011 - 12:09 PM.

#103 Masterdelmal

Masterdelmal

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 12:11 PM

this the effect from balance patch!!

-_-

#104 Firdz

Firdz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Server:US-Valkyrie

Posted 21 December 2011 - 12:11 PM

Down , DoWn , DoWn , the iRO always down, down.

#105 sakurawings1

sakurawings1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1113 posts
  • LocationToronto, ON
  • Server:Chaos -> Ymir -> Chaos

Posted 21 December 2011 - 12:12 PM

again , again and AGAIN

#106 BSandoval54

BSandoval54

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 12:14 PM

GM'S CAN YOU PLEASE JUST SHUT DOWN COMPLETLEY AND JUST FIX IT HOWEVER LONG IT TAKES....OMG, THIS IS DISGUSTING ON AGAIN OFF AGAIN. THEN WHEN YOU GET IT RIGHT...TURN IT BACK ON. GET IT?

#107 Firdz

Firdz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Server:US-Valkyrie

waste my VIP time!! xD

#108 Weeeelium

Weeeelium

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 452 posts

Ragnarok = Lagnarok , Disconnagnarok

#109 sakurawings1

sakurawings1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1113 posts
  • LocationToronto, ON

GM'S CAN YOU PLEASE JUST SHUT DOWN COMPLETLEY AND JUST FIX IT HOWEVER LONG IT TAKES....OMG, THIS IS DISGUSTING ON AGAIN OFF AGAIN. THEN WHEN YOU GET IT RIGHT...TURN IT BACK ON. GET IT?

kinda agree, just shut it down till you are sure its good to go

#110 Phil

Phil

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 583 posts
  • Server:Classic

Its Enriched hammer taking revenge on taking him out from eden while he was happy eating enriched ores out of players /shy

#111 sakurawings1

sakurawings1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1113 posts
  • LocationToronto, ON

Posted 21 December 2011 - 12:16 PM

waste my VIP time!! xD

yeah free vip for 10 days /sarcasm

#112 ikeren

ikeren

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts
  • Locationchicity
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 21 December 2011 - 12:18 PM

Feels good man

Posted Image

oh god someone stop me i am sorry

@katai lolol i just started trying to read it so i wouldn't call myself a homestuck yet. |D

#113 HRdevil

HRdevil

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1165 posts
  • LocationMassachusets
  • Server:IRO Valkyrie

Posted 21 December 2011 - 12:18 PM

I expected an emergency mantainence after a big update but not this -_-

#114 sakurawings1

sakurawings1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1113 posts
  • LocationToronto, ON

Posted 21 December 2011 - 12:19 PM

Posted Image

oh god someone stop me i am sorry

@katai lolol i just started trying to read it so i wouldn't call myself a homestuck yet. |D

keep going

#115 cannira

cannira

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 21 December 2011 - 12:20 PM

kinda agree, just shut it down till you are sure its good to go

+1

#116 JessV

JessV

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 12:21 PM

Oh my god...
Okay, this is -seriously- messed up here.
I'm not talking about the maintainance, nooooohoohoo am I not talking about the maintainance...

I'm talking about the phenomenon that every single MMO's user base seems to treat the owners of the game like they're ruining their lives.
It's a game. It's down for half a day, and people are taking it as a "sign" that after -YEARS- of "loyalty" throwing a few dollars at the game now and then means that this is a grievous insult of world-shattering proportions... but moreover you think that they're doing this on purpose just to mess with your lives, that they're trying to take your money, that they're trying to work you over?

It's the same thing with the balance update... they nerf a few skills, and all of a sudden people are treating it like they're doing some horror flick sort of torture to them, people are talking about how the game is ruined, going downhill, how they're going to up and sell off all of their stuff and delete all their characters because "oh no, this one skill is doing less damage and I'm not even going to have ANY sort of patience as to why."

What has gotten people so incredibly, rottonly spoiled that they have lost -all- patience, are so incredibly quick to forget that the people behind this game are "HUMAN" because they have a minor inconvenience?

Or is it just that much fun to be a whiny brat?

#117 sakurawings1

sakurawings1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1113 posts
  • LocationToronto, ON

Posted 21 December 2011 - 12:23 PM

Oh my god...
I'm not talking about the maintainance, nooooohoohoo am I not talking about the maintainance...

I'm talking about the phenomenon that every single MMO's user base seems to treat the owners of the game like they're ruining their lives.
It's a game. It's down for half a day, and people are taking it as a "sign" that after -YEARS- of "loyalty" throwing a few dollars at the game now and then means that this is a grievous insult of world-shattering proportions... but moreover you think that they're doing this on purpose just to mess with your lives, that they're trying to take your money, that they're trying to work you over?

It's the same thing with the balance update... they nerf a few skills, and all of a sudden people are treating it like they're doing some horror flick sort of torture to them, people are talking about how the game is ruined, going downhill, how they're going to up and sell off all of their stuff and delete all their characters because "oh no, this one skill is doing less damage and I'm not even going to have ANY sort of patience as to why."

What has gotten people so incredibly, rottonly spoiled that they have lost -all- patience, are so incredibly quick to forget that the people behind this game are "HUMAN" because they have a minor inconvenience?

what.

#118 DestinyTalim

DestinyTalim

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 491 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie/Chaos

Posted 21 December 2011 - 12:23 PM

Am I the only one who has a bug on the Sorcerer job change?

#119 MizunoAoi

MizunoAoi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 587 posts
  • Server:Chaos and Loki

Posted 21 December 2011 - 12:24 PM

Didn't they say that there's some DDoSing going on, too? Would explain a couple of the quirks.

#120 DestinyTalim

DestinyTalim

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 491 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie/Chaos

Posted 21 December 2011 - 12:25 PM

Oh my god...

lol. Some classes did get nerfed but Sorcerers and Royal Guards are still good. I will admit that I won't play Rune Knight until they get a buff to something, and a good one, but there are other classes to play.

#121 Anchors

Anchors

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 929 posts
  • Server:Chaos, when it's up

Posted 21 December 2011 - 12:29 PM

There was a mention of DDoSing over the past two(?) weeks, but would that take the server down? (Honestly don't know, here.)

Sorc job change bug?

#122 PhoenixFH

PhoenixFH

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 12:39 PM

Oh my god...

Point 100% Valid. Frankly though, if people want to leave the game because they can't understand the games mechanics and aren't willing to appreciate the work put into the game... then let them leave. As far as I'm concerned it would mean less whining from players in the game itself. That would mean a better player base to begin with which also means a better community - which apparently is something iRO is lacking.

So... let them go. Just my thought though.

#123 BSandoval54

BSandoval54

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 12:44 PM

TROLLER ALERT!

#124 BSandoval54

BSandoval54

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 12:46 PM

Point 100% Valid. Frankly though, if people want to leave the game because they can't understand the games mechanics and aren't willing to appreciate the work put into the game... then let them leave. As far as I'm concerned it would mean less whining from players in the game itself. That would mean a better player base to begin with which also means a better community - which apparently is something iRO is lacking.

So... let them go. Just my thought though.

Can you say TROLL

#125 Macromega40

Macromega40

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 236 posts
  • LocationMexico City
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 December 2011 - 01:00 PM

Am I the only one who has a bug on the Sorcerer job change?

Des, what bug do you have on the quest? (PM me if you want)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users