• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SirAwesomealot

SirAwesomealot

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 09:55 AM

I think it would be a great idea to have a future update where Glast Heim is reborn. Maybe offer a way of leading us to it's former costruction to truely figure out it's demise through quests and ancient monsters. In Norse mythology Glast Heim [or Glaðsheimr (Old Norse = 'bright home' or 'joy-home')] was Odin's residence and the home to Valhalla. This temple of Odin's was believed to contain 12 other gods and had been covered in gold inside and out (similar to El Dorado: The mythical city of gold).

Now... Take this crutial element -the number twelve- and take into account of how many primary class options we are offered. Just a thought~

I apologize if something is inaccurate. Let thy bashing and flaming commense! I can feel it in my loins!

#2 Ralis

Ralis

[TOS] The Man Trap

• VMod Retired
  • 6982 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 21 December 2011 - 10:27 AM

All we know is that some major catastrophe struck Glast Heim and most, if not all, of its inhabitants were killed. It looks like they tried to flee underground through the waterways (there are wrecked ship down there) but were unsuccessful.

I believe this thread has more information about Glast Heim as well as other Lore of Ragnarok:

http://forums.irowik...ead.php?t=49821

I'd also be interested in knowing more. We'll see, I guess!

#3 IronPlushy

IronPlushy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1747 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Between Servers

Posted 21 December 2011 - 11:38 AM

All we know is that some major catastrophe struck Glast Heim and most, if not all, of its inhabitants were killed. It looks like they tried to flee underground through the waterways (there are wrecked ship down there) but were unsuccessful.

I believe this thread has more information about Glast Heim as well as other Lore of Ragnarok:

http://forums.irowik...ead.php?t=49821

I'd also be interested in knowing more. We'll see, I guess!

There biggest mistake was their arrogance. Trying to navigate their yachts through the sewers, so vain, so headstrong....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users