Digimonic

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • LocationWhy are you lookin here o.O stalker
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:All 3, maybe I quit?

Posted 01 January 2012 - 07:56 PM

Your welcome! The jobs each guardian are as follows *in order of the pictures* : Alchemist, Blacksmith, Artisan, Chef. I put them in the earlier above post but I'm Confirming this infomation for those that couldnt see that post due to it being slightly colored due to some editing errors.

#1627 Arec

Arec

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 08:45 PM

I hope some people are working on an english RO2 Wiki

#1628 Digimonic

Digimonic

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 09:21 PM

That is unlikely 1. we need to get at least our own beta before we can develop one properly. 2. iro players with kro Accounts cant play it either. no one knows whts going on since the beta ended, most likely R&D. There will probrably a kro wiki once the game is released in korea : aka not open beta but a finished product so nothing more to the main content will be changed so the info in the wiki will be accurate and concret. point is, till they make a solid ro2 and no more "changes" a wiki will be a waste of time. u.u

#1629 Amis

Amis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 337 posts
  • Server:Loki>Ymir>Classic

Posted 01 January 2012 - 09:32 PM

There are various sources around online that have useful information that has been collected since the beta (I have a monk guide on irowiki, and several people put up videos and screen shots). Digimonic is right though, a very large number of things are likely to change between now and when we finally get a release version.

#1630 Arcturus7

Arcturus7

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 01 January 2012 - 09:47 PM

lawl my summon looked nothing like those beasts

#1631 joanne

joanne

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 572 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 January 2012 - 09:57 PM

There is a RO2 wiki just crap all info on it and I heard the open beta is in January sometime there was some things said on Facebook regarding it so not sure just havta wait and see.

Edited by joanne, 01 January 2012 - 09:58 PM.

#1632 Okii

Okii

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1733 posts
  • LocationAppleton, WI
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 01 January 2012 - 10:19 PM

There is a RO2 wiki just crap all info on it and I heard the open beta is in January sometime there was some things said on Facebook regarding it so not sure just havta wait and see.

Posted Image

#1633 Vojo

Vojo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 02 January 2012 - 12:07 AM

If open beta is being opened sometime in January, does anyone want to form a guild in which all of us can keep in contact? :thumb:

#1634 Amis

Amis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 337 posts
  • Server:Loki>Ymir>Classic

Posted 02 January 2012 - 12:35 AM

Unfortunately, it is unlikely the accounts they handed out for the CBT would work on the OBT, but it would be really great if they did.

#1635 joanne

joanne

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 572 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 01:21 AM

I found this on Facebook for the open beta so not sure much bout it >_<

Ragnarok Online 2: Legend of the Second
RO2 will officially launch in the first quarter of 2012. 10 countries have signed publishing rights (I'm assuming the United states was one country) so that means the game will be translated into that countries language too.

that was on Face book so should be right here is the link

http://www.facebook....gendoftheSecond

Edited by joanne, 02 January 2012 - 01:51 AM.

#1636 Digimonic

Digimonic

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 02:18 AM

lawl my summon looked nothing like those beasts

let me guess, it what either a ghost or tiny lights that look like navi from legend of zelda? If so that is completly normal (didnt think you get their avargar/final form at the beginning the second you get it didnt you o.o) There are Guardian Evolution Quests for a reason. *Thats what it said when I decoded the scribbles* There are various vids around showing details for the quests....juz saying. As most games in the beta phase, Things are subject to change upon final release. Im just showing information that is as recent as our beta few months before. What we saw in the game during the testing will hopefully remain at the release, with a few tweeks with cast time and extra heals output ect ect with other REASONABLE suggestions from the others. >.> The Developers said so many times that this game is completly sepearate from ro1 but clearly people arent taking that to heart. Same unviers in a time frame so far away it makes ro1 events irrelevant to whats going on. *thus explaining why morroc has been rebuilt and when i saw payon...i was wondering "what the hell happened here o.o a nuke explosion?" hopefully when the english version comes in that it keeps the translations as accurate to the korean scripts as possible so we get the facts clearer though some wont be completly identical, but atleast ill know how it imploaded and looks like a ro1 morroc.

#1637 Arcturus7

Arcturus7

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 02 January 2012 - 02:40 AM

Heh, yeah looked like an orb, I posted a screenie a few pages back. I just figured that they were just placeholders while the game was still in beta.
Didn't know about the evolution quests, sounds pretty cool.

I do agree on heal output being upped a bit, it was fine with 1 healer and 1 or maybe 2 killers but with a full party I don't think it would be easy to keep everyone healed up.

I never managed to see Morroc (Glad they rebuilt it - RO version sucks now) or Payon, I really liked the new Izlude though, it really 'felt' like an Izlude.

#1638 Digimonic

Digimonic

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 03:01 AM

Time for another random vid CAPTAIN FALCON IS CAPTAIN GORDAN "Defender of the Earth" from Disgaea!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFtw7qW7Vcw

Posted Image

Too bad payon got nuked like morroc >.> some people assumed suicide bombers blown morroc till they learned of something ALOT WORSE Satan o.o!!! Also noticed that Moonlight Flower is not only way taller than in the actual ro2 but also has clothes on o.O :Last i checked all she had on was a Cross bra and fox footie boots. Noticed the bra is furrier and she has fur panties now Guess Gravity couldnt get away with nudity in the ro2 modles. Makes you wonder what they did to obune and isis >.>

Edited by Digimonic, 02 January 2012 - 03:05 AM.

#1639 joanne

joanne

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 572 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 04:28 AM

Prob scale bras or a bra made of shells lol

Edited by joanne, 02 January 2012 - 05:21 AM.

#1640 Digimonic

Digimonic

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 05:45 AM

Anyone know what the red stockings are for? 1 day till the end of the event and i would like to know what do...

#1641 kite24

kite24

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 506 posts
  • LocationEast Prontera
  • Server:Classic

Posted 02 January 2012 - 02:33 PM

Where can I get a beta invite? I didn't sign up for the newsletter and I didn't get any email. :c

#1642 shurareki

shurareki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 421 posts
  • Server:valk

Posted 02 January 2012 - 02:36 PM

First quarter 2012 is usually Jan - March so i suspect we will see more info in January with a date to open sometime in February.
i am pretty sure you will need a KSSN to participate unless they give us accounts like they did last time. which i doubt because it was a stress test on the server. but the good news is that if there is an open beta soon we should have more info on the US release following it.

#1643 Digimonic

Digimonic

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 04:12 PM

Where can I get a beta invite? I didn't sign up for the newsletter and I didn't get any email. :c

seriously doubt they will let us get another run. Just a one time thing.

#1644 Kiryu

Kiryu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2092 posts
  • LocationLily of Elon -Crystal Desert
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows - GW2

Posted 02 January 2012 - 11:29 PM

still, would be nice if Iro got rights so we can beta our own, I think we are the best at finding bugs xD...

I remember once when one of the CMs said something about Headquartes going WTF with our bug abuse/bug finding and being kind of embarrassed because of us... ^^u

#1645 NeoSaro

NeoSaro

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 192 posts
  • LocationRO Ymir ex-Chaos

Posted 03 January 2012 - 02:06 AM

still, would be nice if Iro got rights so we can beta our own, I think we are the best at finding bugs xD...

I remember once when one of the CMs said something about Headquartes going WTF with our bug abuse/bug finding and being kind of embarrassed because of us... ^^u

Yes, that's what I think yesterday. Allow iRO (and jRO) players because they tend to find bugs and things the kRO people never thought about them.
People looking to kRO patches info, know that more than one time, when a patch is implemented in jRO and iRO, that week or the following in kRO they put a patch fixing things in the content implemented in iRO/jRO.
And it's a good opportunity to smash and kill lots of bugs before they release it worldwide, don't you think?

Oda (I think it's Oda the man in charge, no? or Heim still looks at the forum? well nvm...), what about making some option in Warp Portal or just a "I want to play in kRO2 Open Beta" thread in forum to make accounts and access to kRO2 Open Beta.
I understand that until now it was difficult because it was Closed Beta (not all Korean players had access I think), but looks like in the following 3 months the schedule is change to Open Beta, so why not open access to people here.

Edited by NeoSaro, 03 January 2012 - 02:07 AM.

#1646 joanne

joanne

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 572 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 02:38 AM

or just release it even in korean for us we can translate as we go ^__^ there are language packs available atm

#1647 joanne

joanne

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 572 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 08:38 AM

could someone translate this since no clue what it says my guess it prob says that account no longer available due to CBT being closed or something thats just a guess

http://imageshack.us.../141/jjjjd.png/

#1648 Heavensent408

Heavensent408

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • Server:Loki

Posted 21 January 2012 - 10:59 PM

omg. im so playing this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users