ChellyXD

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 224 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 December 2011 - 01:27 PM

Yea, so, I wrote the Thesis, passed it, then went on to the Dean as he said. When I got there, I couldn't change because, I dropped the book given to me by the professor <.< What should I do now? Tried talking to the npcs again, got all the items, but nothings working. Will buying a Book[3] save me? If so, kindly sell me one please <3 (:

#2 EvilLoynis

EvilLoynis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 23 December 2011 - 02:18 PM

Yea, so, I wrote the Thesis, passed it, then went on to the Dean as he said. When I got there, I couldn't change because, I dropped the book given to me by the professor <.< What should I do now? Tried talking to the npcs again, got all the items, but nothings working. Will buying a Book[3] save me? If so, kindly sell me one please <3 (:

If your telling the truth then the best thing to probably do is to send in a ticket.

Hit the support button at the top and fill out the ticket. They should be able to help you out either by giving you the book back or just switching your job themselves.

The reason I say this is that book 3 is a really stupid drop to try to find. It's worthless so isn't offered that often.

#3 ChellyXD

ChellyXD

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 224 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 December 2011 - 04:20 PM

Thanks for the reply~ Yea I was gonna send a ticket till I found a rly nice guy who gave me one from his job change <3 Sage now (:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users