Mobs on spore map - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Mobs on spore map

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 rivermans

rivermans

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 514 posts
  • LocationProntera in the World of Rune Midgard
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 25 December 2011 - 04:30 AM

Can we please get a cleaning crew to the spore map on Valk server since someone decided to spawn a bunch of bio3 mobs on the field that has low lvls lvling on.

#2 Rafa07

Rafa07

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 909 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie/Classic

Posted 25 December 2011 - 07:33 AM

Can we please get a cleaning crew to the spore map on Valk server since someone decided to spawn a bunch of bio3 mobs on the field that has low lvls lvling on.

leave the mobs alone, they are fighting the strawberrys bots :unsure:

#3 Kitten

Kitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3077 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 09:51 AM

The bots don't care if they die horrible deaths repeatedly. They're bots. Don't anthropomorphize them. They don't have feelings.

If the mobs are getting in the way of a real player, even just one person, they should be taken care of.

#4 Fanny

Fanny

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 09:55 AM

ill give it a shot

#5 Ralis

Ralis

[TOS] The Man Trap

• VMod Retired
  • 6982 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Server:Classic

Posted 25 December 2011 - 10:01 AM

Looks like they've been taken care of.

#6 Macromega40

Macromega40

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 236 posts
  • LocationMexico City
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 December 2011 - 11:21 AM

leave the mobs alone, they are fighting the strawberrys bots :unsure:

I hate that way "fight" is so anoying for real players, is more like, kill all and make the few new players leave the game.... (not only on that map)

Edited by Macromega40, 25 December 2011 - 11:25 AM.

#7 Rafa07

Rafa07

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 909 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 11:29 AM

I hate that way "fight" is so anoying for real players, is more like, kill all and make the few new players leave the game.... (not only on that map)

real players can always teleport or fw away, bots will probably atack that monster and die trying and more they die less strawberry they get, increase strawberry price for real new players have some way to make money at low levels selling strawberry to suras that usually buy from bots

#8 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 25 December 2011 - 11:46 AM

real players can always teleport or fw away, bots will probably atack that monster and die trying and more they die less strawberry they get, increase strawberry price for real new players have some way to make money at low levels selling strawberry to suras that usually buy from bots

The DB's won't stop bots no matter how much you think it hinders them, and they won't increase strawberry prices. All you're doing is hindering real players from making zeny more than bots. Even if a player is able to Fly Wing away from one Bio3 monster doesn't mean all of them can. Imagine it being a Cecil. It'll be too late to Fly Wing by the time you walk right into their vision. Unless you're suggesting that everyone be cautious of every single starter map on RO by taking 2 steps at a time.

Quite a few bots are programmed to auto-Fwing from mobs and/or extremely strong boss-protocol monsters like Salamander. You're not going to stop those kinds of bots no matter how many monsters you spawn. And there's always these kinds of bots on a farming map such as Spores.

Edited by GuardianTK, 25 December 2011 - 11:48 AM.

#9 Rafa07

Rafa07

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 909 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 11:55 AM

The DB's won't stop bots no matter how much you think it hinders them, and they won't increase strawberry prices. All you're doing is hindering real players from making zeny more than bots. Even if a player is able to Fly Wing away from one Bio3 monster doesn't mean all of them can. Imagine it being a Cecil. It'll be too late to Fly Wing by the time you walk right into their vision. Unless you're suggesting that everyone be cautious of every single starter map on RO by taking 2 steps at a time.

Quite a few bots are programmed to auto-Fwing from mobs and/or extremely strong boss-protocol monsters like Salamander. You're not going to stop those kinds of bots no matter how many monsters you spawn. And there's always these kinds of bots on a farming map such as Spores.

i didnt spawn any monsters!

#10 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 25 December 2011 - 01:58 PM

i didnt spawn any monsters!

Not saying you did. But you saying it's okay for people to DB low level maps and thinking that it might slow down botters is the wrong way to see things.

#11 Asea

Asea

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 226 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 06:26 PM

to everyone

#12 rivermans

rivermans

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 514 posts
  • LocationProntera in the World of Rune Midgard
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 27 December 2011 - 11:05 PM

Thank you for the kind person who took care of the Dead-branched mobs as I was on an alt helping some new players level and this interferred with that. People need to understand the merchant classes use the spore map as a leveling spot for homuculous's and actual players do play on this map as well. There is 2 eden sign quests that take you to this map. You do realize that you can be reported if your caught db'ing a map just to kill people (i.e player harrassment) where actual innocent players are leveling. Guess i'll start screenshotting and reporting. Just because a map has bots on it doesn't mean every player on the map is a bot.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users