• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 gotmoneh

gotmoneh

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 01:54 PM

Okay, I don't know if I'm the only one with this problem, but it's not the first time it has happened to me. The log-in is fine, but when I get to my character select, and choose one, it won't let me in, and I'll be stuck on "Waiting...". I tried closing the client and opening it again, and that seemed to work the first few times, but now it's really not letting me into the game. I tried my other accounts, and I still have the same problem. Would I have to re-install Rose to fix it, or is there another way?

Update: I just tried my characters on a different server. It seems to only happen in Draconis.

Alright, this is even more confusing. In one of my accounts, my knight is in a clan. That character is in Draconis, and I couldn't log on, so I went back to the log-in screen and went to another account, and logged on a character in Leonis. When I got into the world, the scout is in my knights clan.. that's in a different server.. on a different account.. can anyone explain what's wrong with my game? lol

Edited by gotmoneh, 25 December 2011 - 02:02 PM.

#2 gotmoneh

gotmoneh

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 02:37 PM

It's fixed now, yay! :unsure:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users