QQ MECHANIC CAUSE BUG FIXS ARE NONEXISTENT - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* - - - - 1 votes

QQ MECHANIC CAUSE BUG FIXS ARE NONEXISTENT

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 IronFist

IronFist

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1547 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand, Beach
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 December 2011 - 04:16 PM

IM MAD!! :unsure: :o
SOOO FKN MAD!!

Since i have been playing Ragnarok iv found many bugs, non more then the ones dealing with the mechanic class. Iv provided them with as much information as i possible can covering battlegrounds, sealed shrine, renewal and even class balancing mainly dealing with rangers and mechanic. Even a few (what i think about this tickets)

Sure some bug reports are just well TRASH, but thats their job... really im doing them a favour trying to improve THEIR! game and keep people player because... well RAGE QUITING is the game (dont hate the player hate the game)

TICKET SYSTEM IS JUST NOT WORKING.

Why im mad... Well i just got Acid Bombed by High Bomber... BUT here i was in my mado suit with neutral barrier added defense BLAH BLAH all that BULL-_-!! about mado been GODMODE PFT!! :( OFF

HOVER DOESNT WORK!! (you need to equip the +1agi -_-HOUSE equip!! :) OFF I HAVE MEDALS AND KVM RINGS) SHOVE THAT HOVER BOOSTER UP UR ARSE... not like if i wear it without mado i can use HOVER (wow that would be cool.. neutral barrier without mado because i didnt wear my kvm ring instead i was wearing my barrier creator

ALL THAT :) SHOULD BE IN MY MADO, I MADE MY MADO>> WHY WOULD I HAVE CLIPON CRAP... INBUILT!! LIKE MY ELEMNETAL WEAPONS AYE!!

FKWOE AND THE NPCS MAKING ME WAIT 5MIN FOR A FKN MADO!! WTF IF IM A BABY MECHANIC !!! AYE WTF THEN!! dam i died... sry guild im on a 5min cd! BALANCE PATCHS MUCH!!

cooldowns are fixed, so remove all ur custom BULL-_-

i have had game masters yell at me due to posting a topic about a bug and saying they didnt know about it to the last min so it extended maint... all this -_-s been send via ticket system... i dont like posting topics like this but its all u can do

BACKSLIDE !! WTF you give theifs woe backslide ANOTHER CUSTOM to keep the noobs happy, but us mechanics are still drinking out overwerighted fuels needing mado to use it

WE HAVE CART BOOST, ACCELERATION AND AGI and dont move anyfaster then a priest!! YES IV HAD THEM ALL STACKED ON MADO!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

SEE THIS :dunno:... dead mado has a image!! yet when we die we lose mado and look like this

Posted Image

Come on we all know ur all to busy on ur over powered genetics and royal guards playing LOOK AT ME IM A GOD

JUST CAUSE MECHANICS ARE THE LOWEST POPULATION DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN :dunno: US OVER
you all just BUTT HURT cause we pwn your ass and tank your mumma!

p.s. just cause mastersmith had repair didnt make us support, and we dont like ranged atks... we like fast paced aoebreakage and target destruction

-_- and we were MASTERSMITH NO AXE WHAT EVER
WE WERE 1hSWORDS, MACES, DAGGER, (2haxes was just the highest damage) BUT LACKED DEF... AGI MUCH!

WHY YOU THINK THERE ARE NO 1HAND AXES
AND WHY YOU THINK AXES ARE THE MOST LIMITED RANGE OF WEAPONS
WHY YOU THINK OUR MEDAL OF HONOURS ADD +10% ATK SPEED !!
WHY YOU THINK IM SO ANGRY... CAUSE I -_-EN RAGE AT YOU WITH MY HSCR AND MAKE U BUTT HURT!

and yes... i know your atk speed forumla is CUSTOM
and you still cant make EDP act like maximum powerthrust!! wow 10khits from a 300% atk!

Edited by IronFist, 26 December 2011 - 04:23 PM.

#2 Droyd

Droyd

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 872 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 26 December 2011 - 04:25 PM

Never post again.

#3 cybernetic

cybernetic

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2300 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 26 December 2011 - 04:29 PM

neutral barrier will be fixed, it's already fixed on kro to block acid bomb.

if you want to use hover just equip the accessory, use the skill, then switch back.

stop being mad.

#4 Boxinguru

Boxinguru

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 04:48 PM

Edit - Nevermind, Razirazo is right. I do not need flamethrower equipped to use flame launcher.

Edited by Boxinguru, 27 December 2011 - 11:05 AM.

#5 IronFist

IronFist

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1547 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 04:49 PM

and what about axe boom

War axe is weak (not good for axe tornado)
Kvm 1h axe might be good for axe tornado but is 0weight soo... well axe boom is :unsure: (makes powerswing :o)
pile bunker is a mace... so well Powerswing wont use axe boom with it! which is half its damage

2h axe are :(... compared to pile bunker, WTF is the point.

GX's are the twohanded killers... blacksmiths dont have cloak, YOU SEE US COMING! WE HAVE TO TANK TO GET CLOSE ENOUGH TO DO DAMAGE...

WEAPON PERFECTION
WEAPON MAXIMIZE

why not

WEAPON TORNADO
WEAPON BOOMERANG

FKN!! axes were what alchemist used for mamo cause they had NO STR@@

-_-en axe master, SHOVE IT

WEAPON RESERCH +20% more HIT higher forge rate and NEVER MISS

blacksmiths rain with a monks chain
later they rained with an assassin dagger (icepick)

AXE WERE NEVER OUR WEAPON... AXE MASTERY IS BULL-_-!!! +30hit +50 atk!! :) OFF... BLACKSMITH HAS BETTER PASSIVE SKILLS

EARTH/FIRE RESERCH WTF IS THIS :) -50Damage STEEL SKIN-_- -25% FIRE!! -5% Neutral!! WE ARE ELEMENTAL DEFENDERS... precast pft!! ... GET IT?? -75% fire - 50% earth ADD SHIELD... FIRE IMMUNE, WATER IMMUNE... WEARING WIND ARMOUR... THIS IS AN NONMADO MECHANIC!!

GET THE DRIFT!! WE ARE PERFECTIONIST

why not allow mechanics to wear two handed swords? we make the fkrs
or spears?.... HELL WE ARE VIKINGS!!!

VIKING IS THE PERFECT PICTURE OF A MECHANIC
A BERSERKER!! BUT WE GOT NO 1h WEAPONS FOR OUR SHIELDS!!

Posted Image

#6 IronFist

IronFist

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1547 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 04:52 PM

and dont give me :unsure: about arm-cannon... that's just a re-tarted biochems cousin... its just another acid-bomb with party survival skills...

POLE AXE?? ISNT THAT AN AXE >> would be nice to powerswing with a poleaxe then follow with poleaxe boom

Edited by IronFist, 26 December 2011 - 04:54 PM.

#7 cybernetic

cybernetic

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2300 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 26 December 2011 - 04:52 PM

derp.

only thing you're killing people with on a mech is suicide destruction, nothing else.

other then that, support your guild you douche bag with neutral barrier and stealth field instead of trying to be a hero.

#8 iiNote

iiNote

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1148 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 05:09 PM

Mado Mechanics are now both AoE Class and Support... And have a good nuke that should be used in extreme situations...
HSCR Mechs on the other hand are more Offensive than Mado Mechs. I don't see what you're so stressed about, some skills are getting fixes later. Take a chill pill.

#9 Ralis

Ralis

[TOS] The Man Trap

• VMod Retired
  • 6982 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Server:Classic

Posted 26 December 2011 - 05:46 PM

Too many caps, did not read.

#10 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 26 December 2011 - 06:02 PM

Spoiler

Posted Image

/pat

Edited by HayrohsLegacy, 26 December 2011 - 06:05 PM.

#11 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 26 December 2011 - 07:38 PM

Posted Image

Lets chill out just a bit please and take the caps lock off.

Edited by Inubashiri, 26 December 2011 - 07:44 PM.

#12 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 26 December 2011 - 07:40 PM

Posted Image

#13 Asea

Asea

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 226 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 08:12 PM

#14 sakurawings1

sakurawings1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1113 posts
  • LocationToronto, ON
  • Server:Chaos -> Ymir -> Chaos

Posted 26 December 2011 - 08:19 PM

lol

#15 TheSquishy

TheSquishy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1871 posts
  • LocationHawaii

Posted 27 December 2011 - 01:14 AM

So many caps, but yeah I main a mech so I rage everyday about gimped skills

and WTH DO GENETICS HAVE CART REMODEL/CART CANNON?!!!!!

This obviously belonged in the non-mado skill tree.
Genetics got their plants, and their acid bombs and their homo-pets.

Mechs get poopy turrets, the worst mount in the game, broken skills
and severely limited crafting capacity.

#16 IronFist

IronFist

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1547 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 02:42 AM

Too many caps, did not read.

Well maybe you should... maybe you should get off your royal guard and test out mechanic builds for yourself... not just armcannoners but what we would call the extended mastersmith... maybe you should stop over branding and pinpointing killing and try axe tornado, axe boom and hscr... AYE MAYBE YOU SHOULD!

HSCR SUCKS, its only looks good cause we stack buffs and elementals
Average is 15k with pilebunker (which cant be used for all other non mado skills)
2h axe is 13-14k
1h axe is about 8k

Add -50% from WOE reduct
30% from sheild
20% from neutral or 40% from a bad elemental choice
Aspirka will make it -30% + Shield -20% 2x kvm rings -20% making a total of 70% from a bad elemental choice

my 15k becomes well under 3-2k per hit without much effort, wait till bellum armour comes along! ENERGY COAT IS BAD ENOUGH!

You pick the wrong element and ur doing less damage then what a AB would do

WOW this 60k hp Shadow chaser and all im doing is 2k per hit... yeh cause HSCR got a 1.5x boost since prerewal... BUT ever class got 5x more Hit Point AN NO BODY STUNS ANYMORE!!!

YAY FOR US!!

Self Destruct has a 5min AFTERCAST.... OverBrand and Geneisray is spammable and does 50k and 100k+...

Overbrand does more damage with a 1h weapon then axe tornado does with a 2h weapon and WHOS THE DPS CLASS? and WHOS THE TANK?

Half my problem is the lack of weapons available and how they GELL with powerswing(axeboom) HSCR and Axe Tornado

Mado Mechanics are now both AoE Class and Support... And have a good nuke that should be used in extreme situations...
HSCR Mechs on the other hand are more Offensive than Mado Mechs. I don't see what you're so stressed about, some skills are getting fixes later. Take a chill pill.

sooo im a sage now?... sorcerer im a 2:1 class... youknow the skill dps class

Edited by Inubashiri, 27 December 2011 - 05:58 AM.
image removed due to language as well as others

#17 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 27 December 2011 - 05:57 AM

@IronFist - Please calm down and talk normally without gigantic text/fonts as well as a stuck caps lock, you're not William Wallace.

#18 Snewt

Snewt

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 672 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 06:20 AM

Posted Image

#19 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 27 December 2011 - 06:32 AM

I only see Mado Mechs as "precast annihilator" but I prefer Stasis Warlocks for that kind of job. :unsure:

#20 razirazo

razirazo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 717 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 27 December 2011 - 06:33 AM

Flame launcher needs a shield equipped now, that sucks. :unsure:

flame launcher is not a good skill anyways.
low damage, long cast, bugged damage range at terminal cell.. Arm Cannon is better on every aspect.
btw i don't have to equip my flamethrower to use it.

Edited by razirazo, 27 December 2011 - 07:48 AM.

#21 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 06:52 AM

I liked Knuckle Booster and Ice Launcher when I tested mechanic on Sakray. How shamefully both skills are ranged, therefore affected by range nerf, and dealing WAY lower damage. But come on. Think about KB as the "ranged HSCR". Around 1k damage but in huge aspd... AND YOU CAN USE PILE BUNKER ON IT ^^

I agree the "Axe" skill tree should be able to be used with maces though. Axe Tornadoes with Mjolnir and Pile Bunker here we go!

#22 Raidius

Raidius

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 776 posts
  • Locationmy chair

Posted 27 December 2011 - 03:12 PM

kb has 0.5 sec delay and does like 333% less atk
still HSCR mastersmith is the highest dps skill mechanic has (SD is only each 5 mins)

#23 IronFist

IronFist

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1547 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 11:28 PM

When is hover going to work on hell plant? claymore traps and 3rd class skills

ACTUALLY WHEN IS HOVER GOING TO MAKE ME HOVER... you know like a takwon does....

I WAS TO FLOAT!!

p.s. Caplocks bring attention to the text... im not MAD!!

#24 IronFist

IronFist

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1547 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 11:39 PM

il like homer at the nuclear power plant during meltdown

#25 IronFist

IronFist

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1547 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 12:22 AM

but honestly..

some good points are here that need to be brought up during your KRO/IRO development meetings

StormHaven has brought up a good point about sheep... but IRO has a thriving community, and mechanic is one of those classes which has been left open... nothing is really set in stone for this forging class.

its always been my outlook that in development that they wanted to get the community's opinion on mechanic more then any otherclass just from its vast change from its previous skill set, play style and the vast rnage of skills that genetics have that seem to originate from us.

mechanic as a whole would of been 1 of the first class on the drawing board.

Look you man not like me or even understand what im saying at first glance, you may not like mechanics, BUT mechanics are the highest spending class, from zeny to kafra points... you know this to be true.

im just asking yo take the time, and maybe throw it out there that we want to use immaterial sword, icepicks again
that advanced adrenalin rush is pointless when swords and dagger make us lose 15 atk speed compared to axes without buffs
that weapon reserch is a battle-smith skill as much as a forgers skills (infact a real forger didnt max it)

That fire/earth research should be infact better then steelskin but along the same line
That axe mastery should be more like +50% damage from axe/mace weapons (power-maximum?)
Acid bombs doing 150k per hit, why cant hscr or even powerswing pass 30-40 even 50k per hit?
AND BY GOD!! axe tornado, axe boom and powerswing... (WEAPON PERFECTION... (why not mace/axe boom and tornado)

i was to float..., smoothly like a babys bottom

not been a homer and pressing all the buttons hoping for success changing equips to match skills... i need 6 skill bar currently

Edited by IronFist, 28 December 2011 - 12:26 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users