Kafra Shop/Premium Services Suggestions - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * - - - 3 votes

Kafra Shop/Premium Services Suggestions

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 27 December 2011 - 05:47 AM

These were not all mine. I had a couple of friends recommend this as well. Feel free to add your own suggestions:

1. Permanent Character Slot Additions: 9 character limit per account is......limited. I'm pretty sure 1k KP per character slot sounds reasonable.

2. Permanent Kafra Storage Extension: Even with VIP, 600 Kafra storage space is still small especially if you have multiple characters or have a Brewer/Forger. This service could probably be a "Kafra Storage Extension ticket" from the Kafra Shop at the cost of 500 KP for +100 storage space. I wouldn't mind paying that much.

3. Madogear Summoning "Capsule" (Like in DBZ!): Mechanics would totally love to have this! Mado Mechanics having to go back and forth the Magic Gear NPC every time they die is such a waste of time. Suggested price: 100 KP for 10 Capsules

4. Homunculus/Pet Name Change Ticket: Some of us are indecisive people and make careless mistakes or our tastes keep changing regarding pet/homunculus names. This ticket allows you to change your homunculus or pet's name once more even if you have permanently modified it. Suggested price: 75-100 KP for 1 ticket.

5. Enchant Blade Scrolls: Since Enchant Blade is just a self-buff RK skill now, I'm pretty sure many people find early leveling troublesome with the buff on all monsters. I'm pretty sure several people out there would want to have this to level their noob characters faster. Suggested Price: 100 KP for 10 scrolls

6. Colored Text Service: I got this suggestion from a friend and I LOL'ed. Basically with this service, the player can type different colored text when chatting to attract more attention. Comes in 20 different colors! :unsure: INTERNET CHATTING IS SERIOUS BUSINESS GUYS! Suggested price: 1k KP for 30 days?

7. Spiritual Potion Creation Scrolls: Scrolls that allow you to make 200 quantity of a potion at a time. Also make it work for GX when brewing GX Poisons and Poison Bottles. Suggested Price: 150 KP for 10 scrolls.

Edited by CeruleanGamer, 27 December 2011 - 06:06 AM.

#2 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 27 December 2011 - 05:55 AM

1. always wanted this.. heimdallr said it mechanically couldn't happen, then people were telling me there was like 27 character slots on sakray so I was like >_>

2. yeah I need this too x_x

3. game balance implications with suicidal destruction. not sure.

4. yeah why not?

5. I think they took it away because novices melee'ing for 700 was overpowered for leveling.

6. This would be too annoying. you should stand out for the quality of what you say, not what color it is. For attention whores who have nothing of value to say, only. And when everyone is doing it instead of just 1 person, it gets chaotic, messes with your ability to see important notices like from PMs, and defeats the purpose of standing out. Also I swear kRO already had a font/text change shop item? I wonder why we never saw it

7. gravity could make a good buck off lazy ppl by allowing a scroll like this to eliminate the need to multi-client (or have friends) lol.

#3 Codface

Codface

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 463 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 08:15 AM

Permi mvp vision.

See mvps locations on map. 4k a month.

Admit it ppl its the ultimate p2w vip thing you want.

#4 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 27 December 2011 - 08:23 AM

VIP Cream-colored subscription package

Gain EXP while sitting in town :3

#5 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 08:26 AM

Self Destruction got the cooldown itself, so creating mado capsules would not SOOOO problematic with this.

All mechanics wanting to be good for something would love that hehehehe~ D:

B> EDP scrolls for my wanderer D:

#6 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 27 December 2011 - 08:29 AM

VIP Cream-colored subscription package

Gain EXP while sitting in town :3

I wouldn't mind if it's 1 EXP every seconds of sitting. :unsure:

#7 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 27 December 2011 - 08:54 AM

we can have kawaii drum circles and talk about woe in a safe environment to pass our W.O.E. exams. The ministry says a theoretical knowledge of playing the game is sufficient

#8 razirazo

razirazo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 717 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 27 December 2011 - 08:57 AM

Self Destruction got the cooldown itself, so creating mado capsules would not SOOOO problematic with this.

All mechanics wanting to be good for something would love that hehehehe~ D:

B> EDP scrolls for my wanderer D:

Disable in WoE.

#9 SirDouglas

SirDouglas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Chaos(RE), Loki(Classic)

Posted 27 December 2011 - 09:32 AM

3,5,7 NO.

#10 shado

shado

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 401 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 27 December 2011 - 10:04 AM

Linked kafra storage between your warpportal registered accounts, I hate searching 10 accounts for :o

#11 iiNote

iiNote

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1148 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 27 December 2011 - 10:13 AM

I like all except 5 and 6. The chat color thing... Hell no. It'll be super annoying.
And the enchant blade thing is... Too OP for low levels... I don't see why people complained about that.
I just leveled a merchat easily without any of those buffs.

#12 Azyrk

Azyrk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1884 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 10:49 AM

Colored text seems like it could be REALLY annoying. No thanks, RO isn't AIM. >_>
I do like the idea of more storage space, though. It seems like I am cleaning out my storage every few weeks, and even then a lot of it is just moved into an alternate storage. =S

#13 Pres

Pres

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1427 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 11:01 AM

EB scrolls /rice

#14 MizunoAoi

MizunoAoi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 587 posts
  • Server:Chaos and Loki

Posted 27 December 2011 - 11:16 AM

1 & 2 just make another account.

<.< I'm up to 4 now.

#15 Andini

Andini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2738 posts
  • LocationNorcal

Posted 27 December 2011 - 11:17 AM

i wish there was some feature that allowed for easier trading, like items that you can buy from a npc (non discounted) for say 5m each, 1 weight each, and can be vended at that same exact price. would make doing big trades a lot easier and able to do in one go

#16 Cossack

Cossack

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 12:10 PM

These were not all mine. I had a couple of friends recommend this as well. Feel free to add your own suggestions:

1. Permanent Character Slot Additions: 9 character limit per account is......limited. I'm pretty sure 1k KP per character slot sounds reasonable.

2. Permanent Kafra Storage Extension: Even with VIP, 600 Kafra storage space is still small especially if you have multiple characters or have a Brewer/Forger. This service could probably be a "Kafra Storage Extension ticket" from the Kafra Shop at the cost of 500 KP for +100 storage space. I wouldn't mind paying that much.

3. Madogear Summoning "Capsule" (Like in DBZ!): Mechanics would totally love to have this! Mado Mechanics having to go back and forth the Magic Gear NPC every time they die is such a waste of time. Suggested price: 100 KP for 10 Capsules

4. Homunculus/Pet Name Change Ticket: Some of us are indecisive people and make careless mistakes or our tastes keep changing regarding pet/homunculus names. This ticket allows you to change your homunculus or pet's name once more even if you have permanently modified it. Suggested price: 75-100 KP for 1 ticket.

5. Enchant Blade Scrolls: Since Enchant Blade is just a self-buff RK skill now, I'm pretty sure many people find early leveling troublesome with the buff on all monsters. I'm pretty sure several people out there would want to have this to level their noob characters faster. Suggested Price: 100 KP for 10 scrolls

6. Colored Text Service: I got this suggestion from a friend and I LOL'ed. Basically with this service, the player can type different colored text when chatting to attract more attention. Comes in 20 different colors! :o INTERNET CHATTING IS SERIOUS BUSINESS GUYS! Suggested price: 1k KP for 30 days?

7. Spiritual Potion Creation Scrolls: Scrolls that allow you to make 200 quantity of a potion at a time. Also make it work for GX when brewing GX Poisons and Poison Bottles. Suggested Price: 150 KP for 10 scrolls.

8. card remover - removes card from weapon/armor/accesory

#17 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 27 December 2011 - 12:57 PM

Card removal comes later

#18 frankSG07

frankSG07

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1884 posts
  • Locationseattle WA

Posted 27 December 2011 - 01:24 PM

Card removal comes later

+10 for this one, lol

#19 frankSG07

frankSG07

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1884 posts
  • Locationseattle WA

Posted 27 December 2011 - 01:25 PM

Some of them can be pay to win tho :o

#20 iiNote

iiNote

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1148 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 01:25 PM

When card removal comes I'll like to see how the economy lasts... :/
If it's like the Pserver's card removal that has a chance to break the gear then... I guess it's okay.

#21 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 27 December 2011 - 01:27 PM

When card removal comes I'll like to see how the economy lasts... :/
If it's like the Pserver's card removal that has a chance to break the gear then... I guess it's okay.

We need gears to start breaking again. *tries to buy out all safe certs and puts them all in the shredder*

#22 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 27 December 2011 - 01:46 PM

We need gears to start breaking again. *tries to buy out all safe certs and puts them all in the shredder*

why bother with a shredder, just burst them into flames with your warlock magic.

*waits for Mef's spectacular magic rant of the day*

#23 Andini

Andini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2738 posts
  • LocationNorcal

Posted 27 December 2011 - 02:11 PM

MAGIC DAMAGE NEEDS TO BE BUFFED, I CANT BURN ANYTHIN T_T >>

2x BRIS = 12 INT

2x MEG = 140+ STR ???!?!?!? >>

HOW YOU EXPECT ME TO BURN ANYTHING WHEN THOSE ITEMS BARELY HELP ME >>, MIGHT AS WELL GO MAKE A SURA TO ONE SHOT CERTS :o

MORE LIKE BEING VIP SHOULD GIVE +20% DAMAGE TO MAGIC

#24 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 27 December 2011 - 02:20 PM

MAGIC DAMAGE NEEDS TO BE BUFFED, I CANT BURN ANYTHIN T_T >>

2x BRIS = 12 INT

2x MEG = 140+ STR ???!?!?!? >>

HOW YOU EXPECT ME TO BURN ANYTHING WHEN THOSE ITEMS BARELY HELP ME >>, MIGHT AS WELL GO MAKE A SURA TO ONE SHOT CERTS :o

MORE LIKE BEING VIP SHOULD GIVE +20% DAMAGE TO MAGIC

ROFLMAO! ;)

Do you want strings with that?

Edited by CeruleanGamer, 27 December 2011 - 02:21 PM.

#25 Chigikogou

Chigikogou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1778 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 December 2011 - 03:04 PM

kRO I think / know has a font changing item. Not colours though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users