4 replies to this topic

#1 Aridevo

Aridevo

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 07 September 2010 - 02:50 PM

when i get to the log-in screen, my cursor doesnt move but i can still clikc on things when i move it just right, i heard changing it to windowed mode helps, bt i spent 2 hours trying to get to the windowed mode menu and still no avail... any suggestions?

#2 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 08 September 2010 - 07:55 AM

Check here: http://forums.warppo...ch__1#entry7517 if nothing helps, try to contact the support center. If they give you a solution that help you to fix the problem, plz post it in the technical support section: it could help other players with the same problem.

#3 CarpD

CarpD

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1109 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 08 September 2010 - 02:05 PM

when i get to the log-in screen, my cursor doesnt move but i can still clikc on things when i move it just right, i heard changing it to windowed mode helps, bt i spent 2 hours trying to get to the windowed mode menu and still no avail... any suggestions?

1) Go to the mouse option (in Windows) and active the Show location of pointer when I press the CTRL key.
2) Press ESC and it brings up the game menu.
3) Navigate with the invisible mouse using the CTRL press to ping where the mouse is on the screen.

#4 Vosk

Vosk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2431 posts
  • LocationZ.O.G.-controlled Corporation of the USA
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Cash Shop killed game.

Posted 08 September 2010 - 02:26 PM

this bug happens when you are moving the mouse while the game is taking you back to your character select screen. you can avoid it by making sure you're not doing that in future. you can immediately fix it pulling up the Windows Task Manager. I just hit CTRL-ALT-DEL, and then close the task manager window, go back to game and it works. [EDIT: unless you are gaming at the same resolution as your desktop, I would not recommend doing this.]

Edited by Vosk, 08 September 2010 - 02:27 PM.

#5 Arktur

Arktur

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 14 September 2010 - 04:43 PM

if you do not have a mouse cursor click the key combination which let you go to your Task Manger. Just open it and close it, than return to the game
and you have your ugly cursor of REQ] cursor back

Edited by Arktur, 14 September 2010 - 04:43 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users