Little December 27 Maintenance - Page 3 - Ragnarok: Patch History - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Little December 27 Maintenance

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#51 renouille

renouille

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 2448 posts
  • LocationUS
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:retired

Posted 28 December 2011 - 05:50 AM

What about the "Great Time to Start RO!" event thingy where if you make a new char, the requirement until base 70 and job 50 is half? Is that still going? ^^

Yes. Just checked on a lvl4x thief.

Does Heim mean no cooldown for the reset timer?

The cooldown was accidentally set to 3 minutes (instead of hours) last week. When they found out, they liked it so much they decided to keep it like that for another week.

#52 shOrtz

shOrtz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 944 posts
  • Server:bot infested

Posted 28 December 2011 - 06:25 AM

im getting 5 sec lag spikes.....
many ppl i asked said they are getting lag too.....
since last weeks maintenance, getting these lag spikes not before
can u help me pls???????
can post my tracert........im in asia........

Edited by shOrtz, 28 December 2011 - 06:34 AM.

#53 SirDouglas

SirDouglas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Chaos(RE), Loki(Classic)

Posted 28 December 2011 - 06:36 AM

Teleport is still enabled in pvp.
Glorious Flambergue slaugter bonuses still removed?
When will put a reuse delay in Yggseed/Berry?

Edited by SirDouglas, 28 December 2011 - 06:41 AM.

#54 geniewinie

geniewinie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 351 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 07:00 AM

Teleport is still enabled in pvp.
Glorious Flambergue slaugter bonuses still removed?
When will put a reuse delay in Yggseed/Berry?

i agree, spamming seeds just makes it harder for non godly geared players to kill those with megs - jst like that embrace sorc who casts almost instant -

@GMs: put a friggin long fixed cast time on highly damage skills D:< it's making everything unbalanced!! u jst put the OPness to other classes!

#55 Aeroku

Aeroku

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 303 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 07:07 AM

i agree, spamming seeds just makes it harder for non godly geared players to kill those with megs - jst like that embrace sorc who casts almost instant -

@GMs: put a friggin long fixed cast time on highly damage skills D:< it's making everything unbalanced!! u jst put the OPness to other classes!

i guess you really don't know how this game works, then again you contribute to 95% of players at the moment.

#56 betty8154

betty8154

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 07:38 AM

helpppp i cant not login , i dont know why it appears: you are out of avaliable paid playing time. game game will auto shut down (10).

helpp..what happend?

#57 Andini

Andini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2738 posts
  • LocationNorcal

Posted 28 December 2011 - 07:40 AM

can we bb on field maps again?

seriously gms, you cant fix whatever stupid exploit there was? man thats kinda pathetic that its still disabled on field maps

#58 AtlasThunderbeef

AtlasThunderbeef

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 905 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 28 December 2011 - 09:01 AM

I gotta say, no matter what game I've checked out iRO(ro in general) is the one with the most "FIX THIS" content.

#59 EnkiAO

EnkiAO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 151 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:24 AM

HUNTING ARROW QUIVERS are still bugged. Get ONE arrow per 500 arrows instead of a quiver......

#60 AimeeZ

AimeeZ

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:58 AM

i find it funny people are now complaining what i've been saying since last week monday when heim first posted the changes to the ti system. where were you all last week monday cause it was mostly me (and jem) saying the new ti way sucks?

#61 StStephen

StStephen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • LocationHayward, California, United States of America

Posted 28 December 2011 - 01:31 PM

The kobold turn in doesn't specify which kind counts toward the toals. Does that mean all of them count toward it?

#62 AimeeZ

AimeeZ

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 04:47 PM

The kobold turn in doesn't specify which kind counts toward the toals. Does that mean all of them count toward it?

it really shouldn't be that hard to figure out what heim meant
here's what he wrote with better spacing of the different ti for the different level ranges

â?¢Turnins will stay at no cooldown for 1 more week.
New turnins
70-95 - Glast Heim Underprison - Injustice
90-110- North of Lighthalzen Rachel Field 6 - Kobold Archer
105-120 - Geffenia - Violy
115-130 Dicastes Field 2 - Dolomedes
125-140 Manuk Field - Bradium Golem
135-150 Thor Volcano Dungeon 3 - Salamander

#63 BearyBear

BearyBear

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 05:12 PM

My lag is gone!! Thankyou, whatever anybody did :3

#64 Eressea

Eressea

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires, Argentina
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 28 December 2011 - 07:16 PM

This is a message for Ragnarok admins, and I hope you take it into account, as I believe it is not only me but many feel the same.
I do understand that we all need money in our daily lives, it is okay that VIP players have benefits, but I think it has gone too far. This looks more like an "Anti non-VIP players" than a "Pro VIP players".

Vip get more experience? That's fine.
Vip can do more turn ins? That's fine.
Non-vips have to do hundreds of quests for doing turn ins, while vips have direct warp?
This is too much. Now I do not feel encouraged to be VIP, I feel FORCED to be VIP. Otherwise, it is as if I did not exist as a player.

And please, I would not like to hear things such as "it's only 7 dollars", because this is an International server and dollars are not available for all of us.

Thank you in advance for reading.

Edited by Eressea, 28 December 2011 - 07:18 PM.

#65 wonka

wonka

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 421 posts
  • LocationTamaulipas, Mexico~
  • Server:Loki>Ymir>Chaos~

Posted 28 December 2011 - 07:55 PM

This is a message for Ragnarok admins, and I hope you take it into account, as I believe it is not only me but many feel the same.
I do understand that we all need money in our daily lives, it is okay that VIP players have benefits, but I think it has gone too far. This looks more like an "Anti non-VIP players" than a "Pro VIP players".

Non-vips have to do hundreds of quests for doing turn ins, while vips have direct warp?
This is too much. Now I do not feel encouraged to be VIP, I feel FORCED to be VIP. Otherwise, it is as if I did not exist as a player.

And please, I would not like to hear things such as "it's only 7 dollars", because this is an International server and dollars are not available for all of us.

i agree with this.
i think is enough with getting less experience and we cant get full BASE/JOB~
there would be more parties if there are free warps at lest for quest maps

#66 iiNote

iiNote

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1148 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 28 December 2011 - 09:28 PM

I also agree with this and I'm VIP.
I don't mind walking/doing the quests. It's good for you :o
Although the majority will not agree though... sadly. People always want the easy way out.

Edited by iiNote, 29 December 2011 - 03:40 AM.

#67 ZeoKenX

ZeoKenX

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 01:03 AM

Iam not trying to troll you by any means and I hope that you don't take this the wrong way by any means but you have to acknowledge the fact that these access "quest" do NOT have to be repeated but once per character.To add to the fact that in order to achieve a 150 character without the access of Vip,9 times outta 10(Unless your a seasoned vet/know people),you would have to have access to the maps with the higher end monsters anyways as a precaution.

Trust me,The Sign Quest just from looking at it has to be one of the most difficult quest on this game and that doesn't even have to be completed unless the GMs start making Geffenia turn ins for all of 2012 only,lol.

#68 Dawei

Dawei

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 03:37 AM

could rangers possibly get the rest of our sets during the whole you know upgrading event so we can take advantage of the upgrading effect on the wing suits?

Edited by Dawei, 29 December 2011 - 03:38 AM.

#69 SirDouglas

SirDouglas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Chaos(RE), Loki(Classic)

Posted 29 December 2011 - 05:56 AM

Disable teleport in pvp and put a reuse delay in Yggseed/Berry. This is hard?

#70 Akshaysanwal

Akshaysanwal

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 709 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 06:54 AM

I totally agree to this. I am planning to buy VIP just for this reason the quest is too long for the TI. And also the option of getting Base/Job
that seems a bit unfair too. If changing do it quick please. I am on the verge to buy it.

#71 bluZe

bluZe

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 09:42 AM

I totally agree to this. I am planning to buy VIP just for this reason the quest is too long for the TI. And also the option of getting Base/Job
that seems a bit unfair too. If changing do it quick please. I am on the verge to buy it.

well.. thats why they made it like that.. so ppl would be buying it, otherwise they wont :)
not that i agree with this ridiculous thing but i hope u understand ure just encouraging them xd

#72 HyuugaNeji

HyuugaNeji

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 05:04 PM

Juperos monsters seem to hit a lot harder now, but still love my GX leveling

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users