About this year Ragnarok Christmas & Christmas event.. - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

About this year Ragnarok Christmas & Christmas event..

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Hoeee

Hoeee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie/Chaos

Posted 28 December 2011 - 03:26 AM

Honestly, this year Christmas event are damn boring comparing on last year + half my maestro's skill are weaken..
So, I hope this coming New Year will change a bit...

#2 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 28 December 2011 - 05:59 AM

what

#3 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:46 AM

You want maestros to be buffed?

#4 Okii

Okii

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1733 posts
  • LocationAppleton, WI
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:59 AM

Performer classes got the shaft :s
At least you're not a female performer.

Be grateful :o

#5 Asea

Asea

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 226 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 12:03 PM

trolls, suras op needs moar nerf, balance patch, eden equip has weight, moralol npc broken, event woes, etc.

#6 captainmaverick

captainmaverick

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 12:07 PM

trolls, suras op needs moar nerf, balance patch, eden equip has weight, moralol npc broken, event woes, etc.

I dont understand where everyone is getting eden equipment having weight from because it doesn't. They can't put weight on it because its character bound.

#7 Mwrip

Mwrip

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1295 posts
  • LocationSomewhere...

Posted 28 December 2011 - 02:08 PM

Yeah, I remember when they used to do 5-6 event quests and such, to the point that we'd get a huge player boost from people returning for just that and staying around a while.

This year? One quest, and everything else is KP.

#8 Kitten

Kitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3077 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 02:17 PM

I think part of this is nostalgia. I can think of quite a few Ragnarok Christmases past that were rather disappointing. It isn't just this year.

I look back on Ragnarok Christmas events as generally fun, but recent ones are unsatisfying. I'm left wondering how much of that is just me wanting the glory days of the game back and how much is actually as a result of dwindling effort put into the events themselves. Probably both.

#9 iiNote

iiNote

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1148 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 28 December 2011 - 09:18 PM

Eden equips don't have weight.. it's the consumables that they give you when you join what has weight...
I dont get it where this people are saying that the equips themselves have weight.

And IMO this christmas event was okay, I had a laugh with the raccoons... they were histerical.
They clearly said they couldn't do more events cause of all the work they had with the balance patch and 14.1, it didn't leave them more time.
You also got your "Oh so important enrich hammer", I don't get it why people are still complaining. Enjoy what you get for once, and stop whining.

Edited by iiNote, 28 December 2011 - 09:20 PM.

#10 Rutana

Rutana

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1553 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 10 January 2012 - 05:06 AM

I know I'm bringing an old thread back to live, but just wanna let you know:
Christmas was intented to has another quest. It was long, (in my point of view) exciting and full of Christmas spirit.
Unfortunally, because 14.1 and the Skill Balance Patch and all the work the dev team had to do with these, they had no time to script the quest. So it'll come back this year and hopefully we're able to write even more quests to make Christmas 2012 a much more Christmas spirited :P

(you can check Quest Writing Status here btw: http://forums.warppo...rk-in-progress/ )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users