Is a BG weapon enough? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Is a BG weapon enough?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Bashiok

Bashiok

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 06:46 PM

I have a +9 Valorous Mace. How does it compare to a +4 KvM weap. And what is an easy way to farm more badges?

This is for sura btw.

Edited by Bashiok, 30 December 2011 - 06:47 PM.

#2 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 30 December 2011 - 06:49 PM

Never settle with a BG weapon for serious PvP/WoE. The +6 effect that you get on KvM weapons amplify the weapon's damage significantly and some +9 effects are extremely useful.

You can do seal quests to get KVM badges easily.

#3 Azyrk

Azyrk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1884 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 30 December 2011 - 06:53 PM

Since seal quests are not a viable option right now, I would suggest converting your Eden Merit Badges into KVM Badges. For VIP, 1 turn-in monster = 10 KVM badges.

#4 sayoko

sayoko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 590 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 07:24 PM

Since seal quests are not a viable option right now, I would suggest converting your Eden Merit Badges into KVM Badges. For VIP, 1 turn-in monster = 10 KVM badges.

better a kvm battle with 5 mins of cooldown than a few hours of hunting for 10 crappy kvms >_________________>

YOU MUST KVM TO GET A KVM WEAPON, THATS ALL

#5 lainee

lainee

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 729 posts
  • LocationOceanic Eternity
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 30 December 2011 - 08:21 PM

Never settle with a BG weapon for serious PvP/WoE.

With one exception - Speedy Recovery Wand for priests. Costs next to nothing points wise and always super useful to have in your inventory to be able to switch to when needed. KVM Glorious Cure Wand is nice to have, but not really essential to get first off.

#6 Azyrk

Azyrk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1884 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 30 December 2011 - 09:34 PM

better a kvm battle with 5 mins of cooldown than a few hours of hunting for 10 crappy kvms >_________________>

YOU MUST KVM TO GET A KVM WEAPON, THATS ALL

He should do both if he wants the KvM bad enough. Plus, not many people want to put up with the BG system because of the multitude of glitches. So, he should try to form KVM parties, but shouldn't skip out on EMBs because they're easy KVM points.

#7 Astraeos

Astraeos

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 666 posts
  • LocationMars

Posted 30 December 2011 - 11:12 PM

idk if its possible to bug the npcs in kvm anymore, but before it was possible to get 150~200 kvm badges an hour by being sneaky... then some random douche would come and ruin it for everyone. tho ebm farming is prolly the fastest way if u have alotta characters that can do turn ins.

as for the math~

(not including bonus damage to demi human, both are +70%)
+9 bg mace: 150 watk
+4 kvm mace: 158 watk... and once its +6 it starts getting a exponential bonus depending on the refine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users