• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ShimiChan

ShimiChan

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 12:53 AM

I want to be a solo cleric, I know its bad and such but I will find parties and such to level up ya'know...
So I thought about this build for level 100
Buffs:
Hustle-5
Precision-9
Resilence-9
Wallop-9
Blessed mind-4
Attack:
Wand mastery-18
Bonefire-9
Sword-5
And this is for the muse job, now for the cleric, at level 100 I intend to get firegon right when I change my job so
Magic battle mastery-18
Summon mastery-4
Elemental-4
Firegon-4
Then the rest will go to buffs, then attack spells...
What do you say? And yes, I dont have a heal!

#2 Logi

Logi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1060 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 08 September 2010 - 02:37 PM

I want to be a solo cleric, I know its bad and such but I will find parties and such to level up ya'know...
So I thought about this build for level 100
Buffs:
Hustle-5
Precision-9
Resilence-9
Wallop-9
Blessed mind-4
Attack:
Wand mastery-18
Bonefire-9
Sword-5
And this is for the muse job, now for the cleric, at level 100 I intend to get firegon right when I change my job so
Magic battle mastery-18
Summon mastery-4
Elemental-4
Firegon-4
Then the rest will go to buffs, then attack spells...
What do you say? And yes, I dont have a heal!

Up to 100 you could do fine and the buffs help you get a party as the FS cleric wannabe but with no heals itll be difficult in some aoe areas.

Going for buffs while getting the AP ASPD passives maxed is going to be tricky, read the guides and count your points carefully, IM buffs make alot more possible and you will have buffs ( need maxed buffs so higher lvl as well.....maybe when you maxed think about this) The attack spells arent that strong and besides the stun not usefull in pvp, same in pvm as mana wave needs a few hits on most monsters. In the current system you could also just fight alot of green blue en grey fast.

In pvm, getting the passives maxed will be difficult as it is because of you not being max lvl. Summons are very weak if not fully buffed and their hp will be bad regardless. Still skillwise this seems best if you want to lvl up with your cleric on solo, if your just going to party you might as well get a heal or 2 ( cure + restoration) and if your looking for IM buffs later you will reset anyway so you can adjust when at max lvl, so getting full buffs helps as well.

Cleric pvp needs ap apsd atm for best kills, crit is not what it was since sen nerf. Aspd and best ap buff are cleric buffs, so getting those might come in handy. Valky charm will add dmg to 38% max lvl so very handy too for your dmg output. Its kind of a thing that if you want to hit fast and hard you need buffs, either from another cleric or yourself, mixed with the right gear. If anything get AP ASPD and VALKY from cleric buffs, those points might be better spent there then on a passive ( 3 kind muse 3 kinds cleric, 1st ap apsd second block and shield third ap combi again).

If your going to lvl in a pt just be a FS cleric until max lvl, skill resets are just 25-30m which is peanuts when farming at max lvl. Its worth being able to heal and get the good aoe spots to lvl up fast.

Try asking around before or after UW about battle cleric there are still a few who fight. Just felt like giving some info about what the problems might be your a going to face.

#3 Kittiz

Kittiz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 674 posts
  • LocationSC, USA
  • Server:Both

Posted 08 September 2010 - 02:42 PM

One problem with getting IM Buffs + being a Summon Cleric...it doesn't work if you reset. Because if you ONLY have IM Buffs, then you can't buff your Summon. Just thought I'd point that out.

#4 Crutomic

Crutomic

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 10 September 2010 - 06:01 PM

From personal experience; unless you heal your summon, buffing it will be less of advantage to you. My suggestion would be to get the IM buffs and Passives for the AP and ASPD.

You will find that you are going to need as much ap as you can get. I find that my problem even with the IM buffs, though I haven't got a full ap set either.

Take all of our advice and make it your own, study hard before you make it permanent and you shall do great.

Also, regarding summons. Do not waste your points on the Elemental or Firegon summons as when you get the summon mastery three phantom swords will be just as good as the two. I hope that make sense.

Ask me if you need some more help and let me know how it goes.

#5 Bllackberry

Bllackberry

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 547 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 September 2010 - 04:02 AM

i dont think you want elemental. they are fat and useless, and talk crap about you.

#6 Crutomic

Crutomic

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 11 September 2010 - 05:15 AM

i dont think you want elemental. they are fat and useless, and talk crap about you.

Lol, I should've put that in my last post.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users