Map customization - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Map customization

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Clogon

Clogon

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1621 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ygg

Posted 01 January 2012 - 12:50 PM

With this patch a lot of iRO's customizations were totally removed or became very buggy. Yet some of them remained unchanged. iRO's Map customization encompasses all 3 which yields many unwanted and annoying effects. Please help make a list of what you want to change:

Splendid: Please enable Fly Wing and Teleport. This map is very big and disabling these skills make first time adventurers trying to access Bifrost and doing 14.1 quests spend a tremendous amount of traveling time.

VIP MVP summoning maps: Please disable Teleport and Exile from players and monsters again. Spending time trying to find MVP's that teleports or exiles you within 9 mins is impossible at times.

Bloody Lust: This skill should be disabled in towns, inside buildings and WoE castle entrance maps. Getting your SP sapped with no way of defending yourself is not fun and very detrimental in WoE.

Warg Bite: With the nerf to this skill and no more Perma locking on MVP's, please re-enable this skill on all maps so that Aimed Bolt can be used more reliably.

Extreme Vacuum: I never understood why this skill is disabled in PVM. Please re-enable it in dungeons but disable it in any map where teleport is disabled like Instance maps or MVP summoning.

Deep Sleep Lullaby: One of kRO's many changes on the 04/13/2011 patch was to allow this skill to be used on every map. Please do so on iRO as well.

Circling Nature: Now that it only affects party members, please re-enable it to be used on all maps.

Edit:
Back Slide should be disabled in WoE maps again. GX's should be able to use Dark Illusion instead which is also part of the original kRO update.

Edited by Clogon, 01 January 2012 - 06:09 PM.

#2 Chigikogou

Chigikogou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1778 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 January 2012 - 02:58 PM

Damn that Bloody Lust.

Just to add:
put an exit on the Summoner Room (The room where you choose either room 1 or room 2)
I got stucked there with my acolyte one time. Lucky I have WP

#3 Clogon

Clogon

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1621 posts
  • Server:Ygg

Posted 02 January 2012 - 10:40 PM

It seems no one really cares about this topic... Anyways more things that needs to be changed.

You should be allowed to carry damn butterfly wings into the jobchange! but noooooo you have to be 0 weight. I have gotten stuck not once but TWICE in the stupid thing because the server Disconnected me "rejected from server" and when i log in, im stuck there, with no buttefly wings and now i have to wait AGAIN for the gms to move me so i can try, yet again, to become a ranger. A one day job has stretched into a four day job because i have to wait for the Gms' help. I vote butterfly wings should be allowed into the jobchange!!!!

WTF... More map issues. <.< The map is supposed to put you back to your save point if you DC...

#4 sayoko

sayoko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 590 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 10:50 PM

or maybe add 1 or 2 seconds delay for backslide, snap, front slide etc

vacum extreme its the most forever alone skill ever, even fiber lock can be used on more maps XC

and yes, gms dont care about forum users/players, even the community moderators are just usless, all that people that signed up for the craptastic idea of "helping a newbie" never helps you in forums when you ask for the help, or they just troll you

+1
Posted Image

best post in this year no doubt

even arrullo should work if DSL gets the change...... no?

and please, fix the gxs >_> they are just brokend

#5 IVBela

IVBela

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 273 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 03 January 2012 - 02:55 AM

Fly Wing should work in Manuk too i guess.

#6 Pril

Pril

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 562 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 02:56 AM

Chaos Panic should be pvp/WoE only.

#7 iZola

iZola

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 03:22 AM

Walking all the way to the center of Manuk is depressing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users