Ranger Job Change Glitch! - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Ranger Job Change Glitch!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 shadowolf6

shadowolf6

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 January 2012 - 02:35 PM

You should be allowed to carry damn butterfly wings into the jobchange! but noooooo you have to be 0 weight. I have gotten stuck not once but TWICE in the stupid thing because the server Disconnected me "rejected from server" and when i log in, im stuck there, with no buttefly wings and now i have to wait AGAIN for the gms to move me so i can try, yet again, to become a ranger. A one day job has stretched into a four day job because i have to wait for the Gms' help. I vote butterfly wings should be allowed into the jobchange!!!!

#2 Droyd

Droyd

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 872 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 02 January 2012 - 03:30 PM

Nothing will be done about this issue.

#3 AnnoDomini

AnnoDomini

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 02 January 2012 - 04:59 PM

Which part of the quest are you stuck at?

If you're stuck anywhere and need a quick return back to Alberta or wherever it is you saved, just get killed my mobs or talk to the NPC on TI's southern pier.

To get to the Job Change NPC on the top left of TI, bring 50 flywings and drop what's left for that magic 0 weight before talking to him. Cos Job Change NPC LOVES TEH NAKED.

Iirc you're warped back to the city you saved at if you dc or log out during the poring hunt/file carrying/bomb diffusing parts of the quest.

#4 Snewt

Snewt

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 672 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 06:41 PM

You could marry someone (or your own character on an alt acct) and have them/it RR you out if you get stuck. Not the best option but it could work in a situation like this.

Edited by Snewt, 02 January 2012 - 06:42 PM.

#5 Clogon

Clogon

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1621 posts
  • Server:Ygg

Posted 02 January 2012 - 10:39 PM

You should be allowed to carry damn butterfly wings into the jobchange! but noooooo you have to be 0 weight. I have gotten stuck not once but TWICE in the stupid thing because the server Disconnected me "rejected from server" and when i log in, im stuck there, with no buttefly wings and now i have to wait AGAIN for the gms to move me so i can try, yet again, to become a ranger. A one day job has stretched into a four day job because i have to wait for the Gms' help. I vote butterfly wings should be allowed into the jobchange!!!!

WTF... More map issues. <.< The map is supposed to put you back to your save point if you DC...

#6 slwl1

slwl1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 02:09 AM

er before the renewal patch comes out if i dc i just need to wait like 30 min before it auto booots me out thats what i know

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users