Turn in quest question! - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Turn in quest question!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 SidleyBear

SidleyBear

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 643 posts
  • LocationCanada!
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 02 January 2012 - 04:30 PM

Alright so, you can do the turn in quest thing every 24 hours right?

So you can only do that than you have to go find a place to grind? Someone in my guild told me they are
able to keep doing the TI's.. there is no reset timer for them? wtf?

This game is a little weird sometimes my god XD

#2 BoxyBrown

BoxyBrown

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 January 2012 - 04:43 PM

Reset stones.

#3 Digimonic

Digimonic

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • LocationWhy are you lookin here o.O stalker
  • Server:All 3, maybe I quit?

Posted 02 January 2012 - 04:45 PM

You need a reset stone to reset the timer.../swt I dont even bother with grind...unless im 70--80% just log in, do ti, log out. then eventually i stopped doing tis altogether and just sit in eden ==

#4 Amis

Amis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 337 posts
  • Server:Loki>Ymir>Classic

Posted 02 January 2012 - 04:57 PM

He has a good question though. If you WANT to grind beyond doing the TI, is there any option, or is the new method actually being advocated by Gravity to do TI, logout until next day, repeat?

#5 SidleyBear

SidleyBear

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 643 posts
  • LocationCanada!

Posted 02 January 2012 - 09:08 PM

He has a good question though. If you WANT to grind beyond doing the TI, is there any option, or is the new method actually being advocated by Gravity to do TI, logout until next day, repeat?

I kinda agree with you here, mmmm really annoying once you hit 100+ its like "Now you get to level really slow :thumb:"

#6 Dawei

Dawei

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 09:51 PM

Who says you only have to do the Ti to lvl on the to map with high spawns? I know alot of people who just jump in TI parties just to get the xp. Also if u know what your doing and where to go you can easily hit 135 especially with all the 2x exp lately. The balance patch made this a little harder but its more of an adjustment is all. If u think about the Ti maps they choose those are generally mobby enough for a person to solo normally and alot are still decent enough to solo even with high spawns.

#7 Amis

Amis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 337 posts
  • Server:Loki>Ymir>Classic

Posted 03 January 2012 - 03:57 PM

Who says you only have to do the Ti to lvl on the to map with high spawns? I know alot of people who just jump in TI parties just to get the xp. Also if u know what your doing and where to go you can easily hit 135 especially with all the 2x exp lately. The balance patch made this a little harder but its more of an adjustment is all. If u think about the Ti maps they choose those are generally mobby enough for a person to solo normally and alot are still decent enough to solo even with high spawns.

That's what I assume he was asking. Once you complete the TI (even if you haven't turned it in) the VIP warp stops working, and some of the locations (such as ancient mummies) have quite a bit of travel time attached to them. I don't personally have a problem with it, but the amount of time required to get back to a location may be prohibitive for some.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users