250 replies to this topic

#51 micky78

micky78

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 12:19 PM

Use safe certs! D:

I did, i bought 10 cert and 6 Enriched to get +9 max i get its +8 LOL, now i just +7, Still B>+10+11+12 Divine

IGN: Demon Bane

#52 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 18 March 2012 - 12:25 PM

which server micky?

#53 micky78

micky78

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 12:30 PM

which server micky?

Valkyrie

#54 haf7ne5r

haf7ne5r

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 06:56 PM

...I don't remember if this was mentioned in leveling guide, but anyway...

Is Biolabs dungeon a decent place to lvl at 122 with removers only on the 1st floor?

As of now, I'm camping in Niff and looking for a possible alternative...I've tried NI and Odin Temple and it hasn't worked out for me

#55 micky78

micky78

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 08:18 PM

After Nogg, im thinking a Reset and go Full Support for Gramps Guest there isnt a map for a ME priest after Nogg, at least havent found one yet

#56 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 18 March 2012 - 08:46 PM

...I don't remember if this was mentioned in leveling guide, but anyway...

Is Biolabs dungeon a decent place to lvl at 122 with removers only on the 1st floor?

As of now, I'm camping in Niff and looking for a possible alternative...I've tried NI and Odin Temple and it hasn't worked out for me

I dont think there enough removers for it to be worth it =/

#57 PearI

PearI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 317 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 March 2012 - 04:40 AM

After Nogg, im thinking a Reset and go Full Support for Gramps Guest there isnt a map for a ME priest after Nogg, at least havent found one yet

No need to go full support (though I don't know what AB skills you have). I have ME, but went support as AB so I don't have Adoramus. The main reason I went support as AB is to make life easier in TI as I'm often the only AB in parties. Level 1 High Heal just don't cut it anymore.

While ME is nice, I only use it for loots or to grind out the final % at Nameless because the experience at Nameless is slow no matter at what levels. I just can't kill fast enough compared to leeching in ti parties.

I am now 141/50 and I'm happy to say my hybrid build works =D I can support a full 12 players party as the only AB without a problem, grind at Nameless (<3 Silentium) and is highly sought during WOE =p I originally thought of resetting to be full exorcist when I'm 150/50 but I'm having too much fun with my current build =D

#58 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:55 AM

yeah., you can actually just support between MEable map ranges too.

#59 micky78

micky78

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 08:53 PM

No need to go full support (though I don't know what AB skills you have). I have ME, but went support as AB so I don't have Adoramus. The main reason I went support as AB is to make life easier in TI as I'm often the only AB in parties. Level 1 High Heal just don't cut it anymore.

While ME is nice, I only use it for loots or to grind out the final % at Nameless because the experience at Nameless is slow no matter at what levels. I just can't kill fast enough compared to leeching in ti parties.

I am now 141/50 and I'm happy to say my hybrid build works =D I can support a full 12 players party as the only AB without a problem, grind at Nameless (<3 Silentium) and is highly sought during WOE =p I originally thought of resetting to be full exorcist when I'm 150/50 but I'm having too much fun with my current build =D

Awesome!! But i have Adoramus at lvl 8 atm, im lvl 106 ful ME, if my built dont work for lvl faster i think ill go you built, sounds nice and fun

#60 PearI

PearI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 317 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 07:04 AM

Awesome!! But i have Adoramus at lvl 8 atm, im lvl 106 ful ME, if my built dont work for lvl faster i think ill go you built, sounds nice and fun

Yeah, not needing to recruit another AB for high tier TI party makes it a less pain in the rear, especially considering how rare the TI party is. I once had a party with two other ABs but then one DC-ed and the other had to leave. We didn't need to stop and waste time to recruit another AB because my build made it possible to support the party solo :-)

Often I get pissed in Ti parties because I get less loot priority than killers (like one incident where I couldn't pick the imp card that was at my feet before the killer came and took it. He was like "Oh, you were going for the card? I killed the imp, it's mine." That was before we had backpacks >_> ) When I get fed up with people, I go to Nameless to solo and loot everything. I pity FS ABs that have no such release :-p

I like my AB so much that's it's pretty much the only character I play, until I made a monk alt two weeks ago that I am pretty active on too :-)

#61 micky78

micky78

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:26 AM

Now there isnt moré gramps ME heaven, where can i go? Until i get lvl 125? Why thet take off the Nogg

Now there isnt moré gramps ME heaven, where can i go? Until i get lvl 125? Why thet take off the Nogg

#62 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:33 AM

quite literally, anywhere you please. Just heal buff and agi.

at 108 you can start Nameless Island. Ragged Zombies.

#63 Yomihime

Yomihime

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 638 posts
  • LocationWandering aimlessly in Ragnarok universe

Posted 22 March 2012 - 02:40 AM

at 108 you can start Nameless Island. Ragged Zombies.

Nuooooo, not at 108 unless u have a bryn D: Well, if u're talking about the island itself, maybe it would be ok. But if u mean the building at the center, no. You can start lvling at NI2 smoothly around lv115, I think. Speaking about lvling place, how about incarnations at lv120-130? Is it ideal to grind there?

Just heal buff and agi.

You forget to assu ;)

#64 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:31 AM

Actually I meant the first floor and second floor of the building, because you can tank ragged zombies with pneuma. You wouldnt wanna take on more than one slaughter (two if your gear is good) that low.

#65 PearI

PearI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 317 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:14 AM

I first went to Nameless at 107 to do the quest (with crap gears) and was stunned to oblivion by the slaughters. I only managed to finish the quest (the one on the third floor) at level 117 when the stun rate is considerably lower. At 120+ I am pretty much immune to the stun.

#66 micky78

micky78

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:35 AM

Gramps Come Back!!! LOL

#67 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 22 March 2012 - 10:19 AM

I first went to Nameless at 107 to do the quest (with crap gears) and was stunned to oblivion by the slaughters. I only managed to finish the quest (the one on the third floor) at level 117 when the stun rate is considerably lower. At 120+ I am pretty much immune to the stun.

yeah my advice to really low level AB is to stay on floor 1 and avoid those. You don't have to finish the quest to level.

#68 Yomihime

Yomihime

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 638 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 10:56 AM

Um, Xellie. My question about dimentional gorge as lvling place still remains :s Because NI is the highest (and the best) one so far and I wonder where can I grind at lv130-140+.

#69 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 22 March 2012 - 10:58 AM

DG is hard! ME will never outdamage the ghosts' heal, so you're stuck killing the humans and golems and winging the HELL AWAY from the angels.

The humans aspd is kinda hard, so is it worth the time it'll take? prob not.

Edited by Xellie, 22 March 2012 - 10:58 AM.

#70 Yomihime

Yomihime

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 638 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 11:00 AM

Then where can I grind at lv140+? Is it NI until 150? Lol.

#71 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 22 March 2012 - 11:02 AM

Yup.

NI doesnt get slow till like 145 anyway

#72 PearI

PearI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 317 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 11:38 PM

yeah my advice to really low level AB is to stay on floor 1 and avoid those. You don't have to finish the quest to level.

Yeah, but I didn't like leaving things halfway. I actually almost made it to the king after infinite tries but a necro was in the room and it killed me. So I just gave up and returned at a higher level.

#73 Kalandros

Kalandros

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1476 posts
  • LocationQuébec
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 23 March 2012 - 12:29 AM

Started reading the guide, then checked Ragial for Ygg - ugh, only one Divine Cross available and its twice as expensive as the average price.
I've got the funds (253m), but I'd definitely prefer paying ~10m, not 18! O:

Also no Enrich Hammer NPC since Maintenance... hmmm what to do? O: I might just give in and buy it since they aren't quite common !
Getting it to +10 or +11 would be nice, I have +10 Safe certs, just need to get to Lv 70 - currently still an acolyte!

Gozarian Mask is also rare it seems but not too pricey ... ~

Hmm, I really want to build on this but its gonna take patience! :D

Any chance you'll be updating the guide a bit?
Has anything changed to the gear?
Mystic Amp scrolls work at all with ME and Adoramus?

And on Adoramus, do you keep a judgement set just to MVP with or is the set not necessary to MVP with?

Edited by Kalandros, 23 March 2012 - 12:41 AM.

#74 Yomihime

Yomihime

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 638 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 02:40 AM

And on Adoramus, do you keep a judgement set just to MVP with or is the set not necessary to MVP with?

I personally would use the set exclusively for MVP, WoE and pvp. Because judgement set is basically sacrificing survivability for damage (quoted from Xellie at 1st page).

#75 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 23 March 2012 - 03:00 AM

Gozarian Mask is also rare it seems but not too pricey ... ~

Hmm, I really want to build on this but its gonna take patience! :D

Any chance you'll be updating the guide a bit?
Has anything changed to the gear?
Mystic Amp scrolls work at all with ME and Adoramus?

I haven't actually used the judgement set to mvp (I should try it) but I'm pretty sure the lower matk doesnt make the damage boost worth it.

I'll be updating with some videos somewhat soon and a levelling areas list - I'm just getting fussy about how to format said list.

The gear is pretty much all the same.

I personally would use the set exclusively for MVP, WoE and pvp. Because judgement set is basically sacrificing survivability for damage (quoted from Xellie at 1st page).

Not even, the damage will be lower unless you get the 40% proc and you'll get hurt a lot more.

Edited by Xellie, 23 March 2012 - 03:01 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users