Marriage Question - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Marriage Question

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Aekari

Aekari

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 03 January 2012 - 04:05 PM

I know there are a ton of topics regarding how to get married and stuff, and I've read through them. They're not exactly giving me the answer I want, so I've decided to post a new topic.

One of my characters is non-VIP and has already used the marriage covenant to apply for marriage. My partner is VIP and he wanted to use a marriage covenant to apply for marriage as well, but for some reason, the Wedding Staff NPC is not letting him use it, instead saying that he needs to pay the 1.3 mil. He's already bought the marriage covenant, so is there any way for him to use it?

(This is a repost of the Marriage Question topic I originally posted in the Marketplace. Please remove that one, as I didn't realize I was posting in the wrong section. Thank you for your understanding.)

#2 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 04 January 2012 - 04:09 AM

it shouldn't be restricting, BUT since it is have him/her contact the GM team through the ticket with the server and character name that has the marriage covenant and they will remove it and set the variable so you can freely marry eachother.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users