5 replies to this topic

#1 Iraei

Iraei

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 24 July 2010 - 01:06 PM

My first experience with trying to install was terrible. Every client I tried was always corrupted, took me 2-3 days to finally get a non corrupted client installed. Then, the patches were corrupted. Even the manual patches are corrupted. You run a Full Check on the launcher everything is corrupted...

Well I was finally able to get in-game, and have been playing for 3 days now. At first everything was fine. I log in today, and notice the logging in process is taking an extremely long time. I get in-game and I can barely move. My character does everything in slow motion (no this is not lag). My running is slower than the normal walking speed, when I jump it takes about 30 seconds to land back on the ground, but in all this I can type/use my skills fine without any delay. So this isn't lag.

I don't know what to do, I've reinstalled 2 times now, each with a fresh download. Amazingly, the installation wasn't corrupted but the Full Check still shows something is wrong.

#2 Mortuus

Mortuus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1911 posts
  • LocationVoid
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 24 July 2010 - 01:13 PM

Never use Full Check. It just corrupts your client which, in some cases forces you to reinstall.

#3 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 24 July 2010 - 01:33 PM

Dont know if it will help you but i found this:

My character seems to be moving slow. How do I solve this issue?: https://support.warp...BSearchID=38479

When the game start to work bad for me, i reboot the pc and the modem. Also can clean the internet temporal files and temporal files (startup/ execute/ %temp%: be sure of be able to see the system hidden files).

#4 Bahlum

Bahlum

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 08:39 PM

I tried installing Requiem twice with a corrupted version both times as well, without even doing "Full Check". I haven't been able to load the game yet and I don't feel like trying to re-download the client 4 more times. I'll send in a ticket if I really feel like playing but in the meantime, has anyone that came across this issue found a reliable solution?

Edited by Bahlum, 25 July 2010 - 08:56 PM.

#5 Salubri

Salubri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1305 posts
  • LocationCancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:-_- YOU GRAVITY

Posted 27 July 2010 - 04:00 AM

the best solution is dont try to install Requiem and stay far far far away from it

#6 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 27 July 2010 - 04:34 AM

I tried installing Requiem twice with a corrupted version both times as well, without even doing "Full Check". I haven't been able to load the game yet and I don't feel like trying to re-download the client 4 more times. I'll send in a ticket if I really feel like playing but in the meantime, has anyone that came across this issue found a reliable solution?

If the installer is corrupted, then the way to fix it is with bittorrent: http://playrequiem.c...osts=14&start=1

If you have windows vista, then try to run as administrator, try to install the game in a different folder than the Program Files one, and if still give problems, start windows in safe mode and install the game, then reset and start normally.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users