• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 leykow

leykow

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 04:06 PM

i was so happy to reach lvl 99 recently..but everything went down the drain when even looking for the crystals seems impossible for me..how can we kill the nagas and golem when there are that stupid flowers(pino-something) and the big bees attacking as well?the test is just damn hard..i think i'll just quit.

#2 EvilLoynis

EvilLoynis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 05 January 2012 - 04:28 PM

Every WarLock who has reached your point has had to do this. It IS doable but IS difficult without assistance.

One of the easiest methods to complete the first part is to get the assistance of a Crusader/Pally or RG with Sacrifice that can tank the damage. Or ofc a Healer who can constantly heal you.

EDIT: IF you are on Valk server I would be willing to help you out with my RG. Just let me know via a pm here or in game on ~SoulSlasher~

Also the little plant monster your thinking of are Pinguicula. They are actually a good monster to level on sometimes as they are Earth Property.

All the monsters on that map are stoppable with Fire Wall. This should ALWAYS be in Wizard and High Wizard builds so you really need to practice using it.

Also Storm Gust level 1 is also a decent way to slow them down and immobilize them.

BTW. I REALLY do not want to discourage you but the battle test is going to be MUCH harder. Especially since you will not be allowed any help in the room other than Mercenary. Also When I did the test Ice Wall wasn't allowed in the test room.

Edited by EvilLoynis, 05 January 2012 - 04:29 PM.

#3 igzz

igzz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 444 posts
  • Locationdown under

Posted 05 January 2012 - 04:49 PM

i was so happy to reach lvl 99 recently..but everything went down the drain when even looking for the crystals seems impossible for me..how can we kill the nagas and golem when there are that stupid flowers(pino-something) and the big bees attacking as well?the test is just damn hard..i think i'll just quit.

omg...it took me at least 1 whole hour killing nagas and golems with assistance (maybe I'm just unlucky). I would be willing to help you out. leave your in game name please

As for the battle quest. I found it okay. Bring potions though. Just follow what the guide says here http://irowiki.org/w...ob_Change_Guide and you'll be okay.

From iRO Wiki ->>> "Tip: This fight isn't nearly as hard as it initially looks. SG as soon as you enter the room, and run to the corner. Chain lightning the aquas, killing them pretty much instantly. Throw 2 crimson rocks on the rest, then clean up with whatever you want. Once you're in the corner, a wall spell can help - ice if you can get in a good position for it, safety if you can't. Try to finish the fight in the corner, as this will make the second wave easier than the first. You *WILL* need healing potions, bring a lot of them."

Edited by igzz, 05 January 2012 - 05:01 PM.

#4 leykow

leykow

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 02:27 AM

my name is rambong. pls help if u can k.i'll try again today.

#5 leykow

leykow

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 04:15 AM

owwwwhhhhhh yeeeeaaaaaahhhhhh!!! i finally passed the test.though was alone, i managed somehow.lollll

#6 SakuraMazaki

SakuraMazaki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 210 posts
  • LocationCanada~
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 January 2012 - 07:33 PM

been roaing for 2 hours+ trying to help my brothers get the bradium item. Only took an hour when I did it. What's the drop rate, I'm gonig nuts @_@

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users