• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 geniewinie

geniewinie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 351 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 09:03 AM

I just finished the researcher's quest and got 30 mora coins. then after a day break from RO and went back, i did the soul quest, bowow, and woof quests and i got NO mora coins at all. D:<

is this a bug?!?

Oh and the enchanter, everytime I get Agi+1 on the first attempt the 2nd one always break on the white wing brooch

----------------------edit

I didn't turn in the last quest, which is for the elephant one. I relogged and that one worked.
so I guess its a bug ):< give me my mora coins pl0x

Edited by geniewinie, 06 January 2012 - 09:09 AM.

#2 Susan

Susan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1024 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Posted 06 January 2012 - 09:09 AM

I just finished the researcher's quest and got 30 mora coins. then after a day break from RO and went back, i did the soul quest, bowow, and woof quests and i got NO mora coins at all. D:<

is this a bug?!?

Oh and the enchanter, everytime I get Agi+1 on the first attempt the 2nd one always break on the white wing brooch

the daily quests run out after 23 hours. which means if you "pick them up" and then "turn them in" 24 hours later, you get nothing, except a deleted timer. it shouldnt take your items either then though.

and the enchant... probably bad luck.

#3 geniewinie

geniewinie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 351 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 04:32 PM

the daily quests run out after 23 hours. which means if you "pick them up" and then "turn them in" 24 hours later, you get nothing, except a deleted timer. it shouldnt take your items either then though.

and the enchant... probably bad luck.

nope, i turned in the quest right just after i took the necessary items items in storage, and even the soul quest thing did not gave me any. its after i relogged the last hope which is the elephant npc quest gave me coins.

the enchanter, dont think so. i've hit agi+1 8x and all broke on the next attempt.

Edited by geniewinie, 06 January 2012 - 04:34 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users