Finaly got it today. - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Finaly got it today.

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#26 Crim

Crim

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 02:22 PM

I agree, those are some expensive stickers!

I like stickers and official merchandise though, so I guess I can see the appeal. I wish they'd release some new ones I could actually afford to get and not feel guilty about using. Because what fun are stickers if you can't use them?

true that true that Cuz this one are rare I plan to laminate them or something >.<

#27 morphine

morphine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1123 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 07 January 2012 - 08:13 PM

true that true that Cuz this one are rare I plan to laminate them or something >.<

D8 But... But laminating would ruin them...! Don't do thaaaaat! If you're gonna laminate them, you might as well stick them on random things and enjoy them.You can just get a protective sleeve(s) to store them in instead, assuming you want to keep them nicely for a long time. Then you can admire them and not worry about spilling something or sneezing all over them and costing yourself a bunch of money.  Just make sure they aren't made of cheap horrible material that sticks to glossy things. XD

#28 Crim

Crim

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 05:18 AM

D8 But... But laminating would ruin them...! Don't do thaaaaat! If you're gonna laminate them, you might as well stick them on random things and enjoy them.You can just get a protective sleeve(s) to store them in instead, assuming you want to keep them nicely for a long time. Then you can admire them and not worry about spilling something or sneezing all over them and costing yourself a bunch of money.  Just make sure they aren't made of cheap horrible material that sticks to glossy things. XD

true that true that hehe maybe get a frame and hang them on a wall that would be nice ^^ but yeah im gonna buy some good protective sleeve that´s for sure ^.^

#29 Kitten

Kitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3077 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 11:44 AM

Make sure it's a frame with UV protected glass.

If I had to guess, the paper those are printed on probably isn't archival and sunlight will damage it pretty quickly if it's left in the open.

Edited by Kitten, 08 January 2012 - 11:46 AM.

#30 Yomihime

Yomihime

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 638 posts
  • LocationWandering aimlessly in Ragnarok universe
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 January 2012 - 12:13 PM

Gimme one :thumb: *looks behind* Whoah! O.O

*slapped* *slammed* *kicked* *stepped on*

I wish I had that much money and is 15+ v_v

#31 Crim

Crim

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 01:45 PM

Sound like a Smart idea Kitten thanks UV protected glass would be a rely good idea I should damn go for bullet proof also well I know not needed I don´t think anyone will shot it but better be safe than sorry. hehe but yeah UV protected glass thats for sure.

hehe I would gladly give u one Yomihime but then it would not be complete set and it´s collector value would be gone sorry. :thumb:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users