FoxiiZliim

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationSantiago de Cali, Colombia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 07 January 2012 - 05:49 PM

Hello I do this theme because I have a couple of suggestions that would be able to benefit Ragnarok Online's users.
The first thing, the Ragnarok Updater is somewhat old
It is time to change it for something but modern, changing the image of presentation for images of the news jobs, the headdress would be a good idea also changing the page Web that looks in her image and also the link of Website's button because no longer Web of the game is the page xD

The other and the fact that you bother me too much, it is that the Updater does not put away as far as it was the last thing that I update, That I want to say? As they will see completion of returning to RO and I have had some inconveniences with my internet and it disconnects to me, the Updater stops charging. When everything goes back to normal, the Updater begins since 0 and already was about to finish and bothers that it is time to expect everything again.

What I suggest would be like a system of saved of file that if they get to skip these inconveniences, when they throw you again, keep on charging from where tag and no beginning since 0. Serialize the best that they can make.
That's it Thank You For your attention.
( forgive my English ... himself very small amount )

#2 Makk

Makk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 407 posts
  • Location@ work. always.
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 09 January 2012 - 02:40 PM

Hi there and welcome back!

If I remember correctly, you can skin the updater (never saw the need for that myself, but it is possible) As for your problems updating, I would recommend a post in the tech support section. It sounds like you make have a permissions problem, but I'm not sure if that is what you mean.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users