Waiting for a response from the support team - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Waiting for a response from the support team

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Kelben

Kelben

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 09 January 2012 - 05:54 PM

Seriously how long do you have to wait to get a response to an open support ticket or at least an acknowledgement that the support team is working on your issue?

#2 Ali0510

Ali0510

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • LocationAussieLand
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 09 January 2012 - 05:57 PM

Seriously how long do you have to wait to get a response to an open support ticket or at least an acknowledgement that the support team is working on your issue?

My Ticket was resolved within 24 hours, i guess it also depends on the Issue you're having as well.

#3 Kelben

Kelben

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 06:00 PM

Well its been four days since I submitted the ticket..... I purchased some kafra shop items and didnt realize I would go overweight. When I hit the ok for the transaction it charged me kafra points for all the items but still didnt give me all the items.

Edited by Kelben, 09 January 2012 - 06:02 PM.

#4 Ali0510

Ali0510

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • LocationAussieLand

Posted 09 January 2012 - 06:06 PM

Well its been four days since I submitted the ticket..... I purchased some kafra shop items and didnt realize I would go overweight. When I hit the ok for the transaction it charged me kafra points for all the items but still didnt give me all the items.

If thats the case you can always check you ticket ( you should of had the details E-mailed to you ) They'd have to do an Investigation into what happened, go through the data logs and find out where those items went ect. but you should of heard back from them now..

#5 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 09 January 2012 - 06:08 PM

Please send a forum PM to Corvus with your ticket number.

#6 Kelben

Kelben

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 06:10 PM

If thats the case you can always check you ticket ( you should of had the details E-mailed to you ) They'd have to do an Investigation into what happened, go through the data logs and find out where those items went ect. but you should of heard back from them now..

I received an auto response of them saying they received the ticket but nothing since. And yes I have checked the tickets through the support site.

#7 Ali0510

Ali0510

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • LocationAussieLand

Posted 09 January 2012 - 06:17 PM

Please send a forum PM to Corvus with your ticket number.

^^^^^

#8 Kelben

Kelben

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 06:20 PM

^^^^^

I just did. Thank you Ali. Now I just have to wait for a response from him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users