Chardane

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts
  • Location3rd Planet from the Sun
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 11 January 2012 - 06:51 AM

I am interested in buying Greg's conqueror set on Valdes but I don't have a clue what the pricing is like.

Whats the cost of Conqueror, Salvation, Ascention and Holy Spirit parts?

#2 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 January 2012 - 07:08 AM

I am interested in buying Greg's conqueror set on Valdes but I don't have a clue what the pricing is like.

Whats the cost of Conqueror, Salvation, Ascention and Holy Spirit parts?

Conqueror set will be super expensive now especially that scad/cad has been nerfed.

#3 Chardane

Chardane

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 08:14 AM

Conqueror set will be super expensive now especially that scad/cad has been nerfed.

Thanks

Prices are gonna go up anyway cause of the ever increasing number of high players.

I plan to get 85 if the prices are too expensive.

Edited by Chardane, 11 January 2012 - 08:17 AM.

#4 Ninnghizhidda

Ninnghizhidda

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1903 posts
  • LocationAthens, Hellas
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 11 January 2012 - 10:20 AM

Conqueror pieces... Always commanded a handsome price, very rarely I could see pieces for like 15kk each at AH, never less. I doubt this price will be seen any more, unless someone gets desperate for lants...

Salvation (especially) and Ascention pieces are in high demand, rarely drop, and command high prices too. Probably 20kk per piece at the very least. Holy Spirit set was never very popular, so prices were lower, sometimes really cheap. Who knows, it might be used more now though...

Oh, and sorry, the prices I mentioned were for the Hammerine AH / sellers...

#5 Chardane

Chardane

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 07:15 AM

Conqueror pieces... Always commanded a handsome price, very rarely I could see pieces for like 15kk each at AH, never less. I doubt this price will be seen any more, unless someone gets desperate for lants...

Salvation (especially) and Ascention pieces are in high demand, rarely drop, and command high prices too. Probably 20kk per piece at the very least. Holy Spirit set was never very popular, so prices were lower, sometimes really cheap. Who knows, it might be used more now though...

Oh, and sorry, the prices I mentioned were for the Hammerine AH / sellers...

I saw glorious parts a week or so ago in AH for 12KK-15KK but it may have been due to events. I was hoping the Conqueror would be cheaper.

#6 Dess

Dess

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 03:43 PM

Salvation will still remain expensive since heals are not affected by SCAD nerf, but lots of high lvl rads completed our sets allready so theres a lil less competition for it

#7 Howako

Howako

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 885 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Not Requiem

Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:54 PM

Salvation will still remain expensive since heals are not affected by SCAD nerf, but lots of high lvl rads completed our sets allready so theres a lil less competition for it

hehe NW is my first toon and I still havent started gathering her salvation.. have helped 3 others get pieces so far tho. No reason to rush for it now either, so that takes me out of the competition for it too. :bow:

#8 Chardane

Chardane

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 07:50 AM

You still want to trade for FOC 65 +30?

I give you FOC clean and enough xeons to enforce it to +30

Posted ImageGive me give me give me

#9 Dess

Dess

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 10:18 AM

You still want to trade for FOC 65 +30?

I give you FOC clean and enough xeons to enforce it to +30

Posted ImageGive me give me give me

You realize than comparing FOC +30 Vs Salv +30 salvation will only give you 180 more scad and mind? For a DPS that could be good, but for a rad it doesnt increase heal that much....

Right now the only 1 reason i decided to keep salvation its cos of elec resists. With it i can reach cap elec resist if i reinforce it more and would only need 1 tbf jewel to cap curse and wind wich are the ones i lack.

#10 Chardane

Chardane

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 10:29 AM

You realize than comparing FOC +30 Vs Salv +30 salvation will only give you 180 more scad and mind? For a DPS that could be good, but for a rad it doesnt increase heal that much....

Right now the only 1 reason i decided to keep salvation its cos of elec resists. With it i can reach cap elec resist if i reinforce it more and would only need 1 tbf jewel to cap curse and wind wich are the ones i lack.

True. Just collecting all armour for looks, mainly. I've given up trying to be PvP and FOC ages ago as there is no point. Cost in WP is one thing and the other, the game is not stable. They keep "balancing" every other week.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users