IronFist

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1547 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand, Beach
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 January 2012 - 02:45 AM

PVP

The only arena where player can battle each-other with player vs monster rules.

With the balance patch came the ability to flywing in pvp, alot of players didnt like it because some players would just use hit a run tatics. i personally like flywings as it gave me an escape ability on my little assassin.
often you have suras, genetic, gx and royal guards who bully low level players. flywings were a great way to save urself the long walk back into the pvp arena.

flywings didnt just serve as an escape ability, large maps such as prontera take alot of time to reach the centre... winging around allowed a faster turn around with deaths and battles.

Pvp isnt really "balanced" some players have a harder time in pvp then others. suras for example use cursed circle and gate of hell... thats instant death. sure warlocks abused flywings and thats the main reason they are diabled again. but in there defense they not the type of class to sit in the middle and win fights, with such large aoe they tend to hit EVERYONE. I have seen a decline in pvp since flywings were taken out. they allowed low level player to enjoy pvp...

#2 IronFist

IronFist

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1547 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 02:50 AM

i think alot of 150s got frustrated because they were so used to killing players... with little effort, flywings really mixed the pvp arena allowing low level players to harass 150's who just camp the middle.
flywing also opened up the whole map, instead of a 20x20 space where all the battles happened where its rare to find people outside of these spaces you would encounter players often at random points of the map who had just flywinged

#3 iFail

iFail

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 02:55 AM

so u suck is what ur saying?

#4 Leonis1

Leonis1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 685 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 12 January 2012 - 02:58 AM

I think fwings and bwings should stay out of pvp permanently. Its boring if someone tries to pick a fight with you and then wings away when they dont kill you or cant win.

#5 Jyunosayshi

Jyunosayshi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 492 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 January 2012 - 02:58 AM

I think PVP should be worked on. They should allow diffrent lvl'd range rooms. There was so many fun times I had in there actually having a fight with some ppl in my range then BAM! 150 comes kills everyone and laughs then bwing. Also the fwing being disabled was somewhat of a good thing there was a 150 GX killing people then using a flywing as if he needed to :bow:

PVP's really fun when it takes more than a one shot skill to kill someone.

Edited by Jyunosayshi, 12 January 2012 - 03:01 AM.

#6 Leonis1

Leonis1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 685 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 03:07 AM

I think PVP should be worked on. They should allow diffrent lvl'd range rooms. There was so many fun times I had in there actually having a fight with some ppl in my range then BAM! 150 comes kills everyone and laughs then bwing. Also the fwing being disabled was somewhat of a good thing there was a 150 GX killing people then using a flywing as if he needed to :bow:

PVP's really fun when it takes more than a one shot skill to kill someone.

It is fun when its a full blown fight. And i do agree there should be rooms for different level ranges. I know exactly what you mean when people are actually enjoying pvp and then some douche comes outta nowhere and kills everyone and ruins the fun.

#7 Alaska

Alaska

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 4817 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada

Posted 12 January 2012 - 03:27 AM

I would much rather they keep fwings out of the PVP maps, I'm just going to parrot here but it's incredibly frustrating to encounter hit-and-runners.

Seems like making ranged rooms would remedy the problem you're having a lot more effectively, while not necessarily ruining it for others.

#8 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 12 January 2012 - 03:53 AM

Heim already disabled fwings since last week no? Ive already asked for disabling also bwing but he said, there can be cases which players "might get stucked" in pvp even you can use alt+f4 and exit game option from esc, and since beta, never been a big issue, why? Simply because if a troll just keep on 1-shotting or annoy you with whatever atk then bwings, its so damn easy to predict who's the real loser here, bad players will be bad players, just ignore them til someday they start rage quitting because a lot ppl will know how shameful and horrible they play this game /bang

If they harrass you with stupid pms, simply report em and support will give em approriate penalty. /no1

Edited by HayrohsLegacy, 12 January 2012 - 03:55 AM.

#9 Falcifer

Falcifer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 355 posts
  • Server:RE:Start

Posted 12 January 2012 - 04:08 AM

^ Agreed. Also, I honestly don't see why lower leveled people even WANT to come to PvP....I myself made sure to get into the 130s (which was a decently high level many months ago during that old AL3 turn in) before coming to the arena regularly. If you know there are jerks, why not have the sense to channel your effort into leveling more, or making more money?

#10 RennaSaintsworth

RennaSaintsworth

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1908 posts
  • LocationScarlet Devil Mansion

Posted 12 January 2012 - 04:10 AM

Fwing and Bwing in PvP are for chickens :bow:

#11 Kaiji

Kaiji

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 145 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 12 January 2012 - 05:59 AM

The 1st thing comes into my mind reading this post is sura coming to meh, gfist and fly. Sounds fun, might reroll to sura soon.

Edited by Kaiji, 12 January 2012 - 06:01 AM.

#12 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 12 January 2012 - 06:01 AM

I only Bwing when I get Cursed Circled since it's a move that I can't do nothing about and I don't wanna give the Sura some more ego. :bow: Also it's fun when Suras try to Gfist you when you bwing and they die to reflect and QQ. :rofl:

Edited by CeruleanGamer, 12 January 2012 - 06:01 AM.

#13 Aeroku

Aeroku

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 303 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 06:06 AM

PVP

The only arena where player can battle each-other with player vs monster rules.

With the balance patch came the ability to flywing in pvp, alot of players didnt like it because some players would just use hit a run tatics. i personally like flywings as it gave me an escape ability on my little assassin.
often you have suras, genetic, gx and royal guards who bully low level players. flywings were a great way to save urself the long walk back into the pvp arena.

flywings didnt just serve as an escape ability, large maps such as prontera take alot of time to reach the centre... winging around allowed a faster turn around with deaths and battles.

Pvp isnt really "balanced" some players have a harder time in pvp then others. suras for example use cursed circle and gate of hell... thats instant death. sure warlocks abused flywings and thats the main reason they are diabled again. but in there defense they not the type of class to sit in the middle and win fights, with such large aoe they tend to hit EVERYONE. I have seen a decline in pvp since flywings were taken out. they allowed low level player to enjoy pvp...

you're one of the people that abused it, so no. and you can bwing anyway. if you want to escape, pay back the 500z to come back. stop being a noob. all you do is go on sinx, venom random people, fwing. if they annoy you, you get on mechanic to SD-drive-by people. that's pretty dumb really (the whole pvp thing is dumb but you're even more dumb than that)

and a decline in pvp? you never even pvp when flywing were disabled, how do you even compare? again, deal with it. we don't want people like you around adding up the pvp stupidity anyway.

Edited by Aeroku, 12 January 2012 - 06:08 AM.

#14 Pedrov

Pedrov

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 06:10 AM

Fwing and Bwing in PvP are for magefist and laz :bow:

fixed for you

#15 Masterdelmal

Masterdelmal

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 06:24 AM

Fwing and Bwing in PvP are for magefist and laz

^

LOL

+10

#16 VanishingPoint

VanishingPoint

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1246 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 07:28 AM

First you want it removed and now you want it back. Make up your mind.

#17 Carp

Carp

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:19 AM

Are you magefist?

#18 Akin

Akin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 827 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:51 AM

They used to have ranged rooms long ago, and I think they took them out because no one was using them and were a drain on resources? But if that's the logic, they should remove 90% of the world maps.

As for the OP, they should allow fly wings only if they allow Snatch and Fatal Menace.

#19 Kagrra

Kagrra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 299 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:45 AM

It is fun when its a full blown fight. And i do agree there should be rooms for different level ranges. I know exactly what you mean when people are actually enjoying pvp and then some douche comes outta nowhere and kills everyone and ruins the fun.

They should also add rooms where you can just give skills to Rogue classes. :bow: I've lost count of how many times I've been killed on some PvP map when I was just giving a skill to someone. And yes, I usually check if someone's on the map before I agree to go to it.

#20 IronFist

IronFist

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1547 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:48 AM

:bow: so pvp is for 130+ ... that not nice

why do i want to pvp... because i want to test my char vs other chars around my level
but these 150s are just troll (pvp their bridge) you must pay a fine of death to cross

flywingin people such as magefist brought excitement to pvp, maybe you cant see if cause you the dead noob on the floor who didnt react in time...........

fact of the matter is, it never really got a chance
noobs got frustrated cause they have no skill and couldnt beat a simple 50zeny item

#21 IronFist

IronFist

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1547 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:54 AM

you're one of the people that abused it, so no. and you can bwing anyway. if you want to escape, pay back the 500z to come back. stop being a noob. all you do is go on sinx, venom random people, fwing. if they annoy you, you get on mechanic to SD-drive-by people. that's pretty dumb really (the whole pvp thing is dumb but you're even more dumb than that)

and a decline in pvp? you never even pvp when flywing were disabled, how do you even compare? again, deal with it. we don't want people like you around adding up the pvp stupidity anyway.

abused it? what a joke... i used it to save me from retards trying to bully my sinx
then when libertty stole my +80 hit axe so i was forced to pvp on my mechanic

my mado has 2 offensive skills, SD and axe tornado, your just butt hurt i blew u up pvp

you could of flywing away from SD, as for venom well... my sinx rules backslide+cloak>flywing ~!~

Edited by IronFist, 12 January 2012 - 11:56 AM.

#22 Leonis1

Leonis1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 685 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 12:00 PM

:bow: so pvp is for 130+ ... that not nice

why do i want to pvp... because i want to test my char vs other chars around my level
but these 150s are just troll (pvp their bridge) you must pay a fine of death to cross

flywingin people such as magefist brought excitement to pvp, maybe you cant see if cause you the dead noob on the floor who didnt react in time...........

fact of the matter is, it never really got a chance
noobs got frustrated cause they have no skill and couldnt beat a simple 50zeny item

The only time people really die to magefist is when they dont know hes comming. Cause any other time just smash hide as soon as he releases and then baam insta fail. He tends to get me when im typing or sitting or fighting someone else. Although there have been times hes killed me cause of my reaction time or whatever but i wouldnt chalk a 1 click killing skill up as having skill. Hes pretty good at winging/running away though. And no one dies to laz anymore.

Edited by Epic Mediocrity, 12 January 2012 - 12:01 PM.

#23 IronFist

IronFist

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1547 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 12:04 PM

The only time people really die to magefist is when they dont know hes comming. Cause any other time just smash hide as soon as he releases and then baam insta fail. He tends to get me when im typing or sitting or fighting someone else. Although there have been times hes killed me cause of my reaction time or whatever but i wouldnt chalk a 1 click killing skill up as having skill. Hes pretty good at winging/running away though.

magefist with flywings, makes 150's feels the same as those trans and under when a 150troll comes and rolls them
helpless

counter him with a soul linker... or didnt u ever think of that

#24 Leonis1

Leonis1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 685 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 12:09 PM

Why would i need a soul linker to counter him? I already have hide and it seems to be working just fine. And im fairly certain we dont feel helpless when he comes around. More a feeling of annoyance when he releases, kills someone and then wings away. He doesnt do anything else but tetra release cause he cant win otherwise and thats what its all about to him.

Edited by Epic Mediocrity, 12 January 2012 - 12:12 PM.

#25 IronFist

IronFist

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1547 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 12:20 PM

Why would i need a soul linker to counter him? I already have hide and it seems to be working just fine. And im fairly certain we dont feel helpless when he comes around. More a feeling of annoyance when he releases, kills someone and then wings away. He doesnt do anything else but tetra release cause he cant win otherwise and thats what its all about to him.

hide like a coward, or reflect like a god.. your choice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users