RedPhoenix

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 12 January 2012 - 01:18 PM

Hey folks!

I've been playing RO ever since 2003; started out with my swordsman and stayed a perma-swordie until the Juno patch arrived and allowed me to job change into a Crusader. Since then, I steadily worked my way up to a Paladin and now a Royal Guard.

I just recently became guildless and was wondering if any guild needs a 132 Overbrand RG. I'm not really looking for any specific type of guild, whether it's WoE, non-Woe, levelling, etc. I just want a guild with a friendly atmosphere for socializing. I don't really have that great of equipment and I would not be able to make WoE on Wednesdays due to classes and other constraints but I would try and attend every Saturday session I can. I have a decent amount of (pre-renewal) WoE experience since I was actively participating in guilds such as Chaos Flame, Neverend, Absolute, and Solace on Chaos a while back.

Thanks for listening to this little shout out!

In-game name: Red Phoenix of Fire

Edited by RedPhoenix, 12 January 2012 - 01:28 PM.

#2 D111

D111

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4543 posts
  • LocationOrlando
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 January 2012 - 02:22 PM

Hey folks!

I've been playing RO ever since 2003; started out with my swordsman and stayed a perma-swordie until the Juno patch arrived and allowed me to job change into a Crusader. Since then, I steadily worked my way up to a Paladin and now a Royal Guard.

I just recently became guildless and was wondering if any guild needs a 132 Overbrand RG. I'm not really looking for any specific type of guild, whether it's WoE, non-Woe, levelling, etc. I just want a guild with a friendly atmosphere for socializing. I don't really have that great of equipment and I would not be able to make WoE on Wednesdays due to classes and other constraints but I would try and attend every Saturday session I can. I have a decent amount of (pre-renewal) WoE experience since I was actively participating in guilds such as Chaos Flame, Neverend, Absolute, and Solace on Chaos a while back.

Thanks for listening to this little shout out!

In-game name: Red Phoenix of Fire

Feel free to stop by West prontera near the flower girl and Check out ~Clandestine Society~

We are very friendly and would love to have you give us a try.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users