plz let the reset npc stay - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

plz let the reset npc stay

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 coolnix

coolnix

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 304 posts
  • LocationIndia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:IRO Valkyrie

Posted 12 January 2012 - 07:19 PM

i hope the gm's let the reset npc stay for a week or two more, at least. People are still working on new and different types of build.

The bread and butter builds are well known. But the new builds which are still work in progress, they need some time. After all this will help the gameplay and make the game more fun.

#2 IronPlushy

IronPlushy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1747 posts
  • Server:Between Servers

Posted 12 January 2012 - 07:26 PM

Is there anyway to abuse the resetter we should be aware of? If not he seems like a very good zenny sink, people purchase reset stones, reset stones leave the servers. I mean between reset NPC and TIs, money is being funneled toward reset stones, and reset stones are being funneled out of the server. It's also an excellent way to experiment with skills and stats.

#3 zr0rieu

zr0rieu

Universal Translator

• Members
  • 3475 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 07:33 PM

There's neuralizer and stat reset NPC in payon. It's highly unlikely for iRO to keep the current event reset NPC permanently or for an extended period of time.

#4 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 12 January 2012 - 07:33 PM

Is there anyway to abuse the resetter we should be aware of? If not he seems like a very good zenny sink, people purchase reset stones, reset stones leave the servers. I mean between reset NPC and TIs, money is being funneled toward reset stones, and reset stones are being funneled out of the server. It's also an excellent way to experiment with skills and stats.

Not quite, the zeny isn't leaving the server, it's just changing hands.

#5 coolnix

coolnix

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 304 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 12 January 2012 - 07:41 PM

There's neuralizer and stat reset NPC in payon. It's highly unlikely for iRO to keep the current event reset NPC permanently or for an extended period of time.

well at least a week more plz, if u guys can. i guess if he stays till 24th, then we'll have enough time.

Also there are few characters of mine whom i haven't resetted yet. And i'm unable to make it by 17th. So pretty plz.

#6 Aeroku

Aeroku

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 303 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 07:49 PM

you've got many days. he already made a warning. if you can't do it by a week time, then it's really not the gm's fault. it takes 5 min to reset. as much 'life card' you want to play here, if you haven't got 5 minute, then there is no excuse in making the gm wait for 1 person or 2.

if you want to experiment new build, spend the money for the neuralizer and reset stones. there is no such thing as free when you want to experiment with new things that goes towards your liking. and also the npc has been there for a long time now.

#7 nein

nein

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:02 PM

Removing the reset NPC would not be such a big issue if the item stacker worked properly.

#8 coolnix

coolnix

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 304 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:08 PM

you've got many days. he already made a warning. if you can't do it by a week time, then it's really not the gm's fault. it takes 5 min to reset. as much 'life card' you want to play here, if you haven't got 5 minute, then there is no excuse in making the gm wait for 1 person or 2.

if you want to experiment new build, spend the money for the neuralizer and reset stones. there is no such thing as free when you want to experiment with new things that goes towards your liking. and also the npc has been there for a long time now.

just because u have already used ur free 1, doesn't mean u can lecture others.
If the gm tells me such, i would understand. But u got no right to lecture others instead of helping.

I've been playing since long. Just couldn't make it these days because of exams. So i just expect some incentive for being a honest ragnarok player. And i expect the gm's to help.

#9 Aeroku

Aeroku

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 303 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:14 PM

just because u have already used ur free 1, doesn't mean u can lecture others.
If the gm tells me such, i would understand. But u got no right to lecture others instead of helping.

I've been playing since long. Just couldn't make it these days because of exams. So i just expect some incentive for being a honest ragnarok player. And i expect the gm's to help.

lecturing you? no, im not. and even if i am, everybody has the right to lecture you if you're wrong. helping you instead? why should i help you here, and even if i was to help you, how would i do it? say yes to making reset npc stay? read my post, you should have 5 minute in your life (including exam) to go and reset your characters.

gm's want people to earn things if either they spend money on ro, or spend their time in the game. you're not willing to spend money for neuralizer/resets, and you're not willing to spend time on ro. as much honest as you want to be, don't expect gm's to help you that way. everyone can be honest and if gm's were to work favours toward that, they'd probably go broke.

#10 coolnix

coolnix

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 304 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:20 PM

lecturing you? no, im not. and even if i am, everybody has the right to lecture you if you're wrong. helping you instead? why should i help you here, and even if i was to help you, how would i do it? say yes to making reset npc stay? read my post, you should have 5 minute in your life (including exam) to go and reset your characters.

gm's want people to earn things if either they spend money on ro, or spend their time in the game. you're not willing to spend money for neuralizer/resets, and you're not willing to spend time on ro. as much honest as you want to be, don't expect gm's to help you that way. everyone can be honest and if gm's were to work favours toward that, they'd probably go broke.

never heard more of a dumb argument. If ur unaware, gm's are meant to help people. They even keep it in mind when its the exam time for the players.

I dont even understand why someone like u is posting here who has used something for free, and expects others to pay for it.

#11 IronPlushy

IronPlushy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1747 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:26 PM

As much as I hate to agree with ANYTHING Aeroku says, it takes 2 minutes to reset, and you have had the opportunity for a few weeks now at least. No one can say they don't have 2 minutes, do it before you go to bed, 10 minutes more sleep won't make a difference. There's no excuse.

#12 Aeroku

Aeroku

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 303 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:29 PM

didn't i say, all you need is *5 Minute* to reset your characters? GMs help players, but they're not going to help someone who doesn't even spend a bit of their time for the game. and GMs also need to look after their entire server and not just help 1 person.

and don't blame people if you don't have any proof. i spent money for this game, i don't use all the free stuff that is available around and even spend money for them instead. so yes, i expect you to pay as well. especially to so-called making your unique build. and yes, im posting here whether you like it or not. im not at your house, everyone has the freedom for speech.

#13 coolnix

coolnix

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 304 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:33 PM

As much as I hate to agree with ANYTHING Aeroku says, it takes 2 minutes to reset, and you have had the opportunity for a few weeks now at least. No one can say they don't have 2 minutes, do it before you go to bed, 10 minutes more sleep won't make a difference. There's no excuse.

well thats much better. Thats why people such as you are liked much. I just hate arrogant people.

I'll spend some more money then i guess. Unable to reach home till the next maintenance :-(

#14 Aeroku

Aeroku

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 303 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:40 PM

lol? you assume i was arrogant? she spoke the same way as i did the first time. you accusing me of lecturing you turned things sour. and you knew that gm made a warning and even oda said that he's leaving it for this week because he forgot to drop a warning to people. you know you're wrong, and you try to suck up from the gm's as much as you can.

don't start accusing people if you don't want arguments/people to get arrogant to you. its simple.

#15 coolnix

coolnix

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 304 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:40 PM

didn't i say, all you need is *5 Minute* to reset your characters? GMs help players, but they're not going to help someone who doesn't even spend a bit of their time for the game. and GMs also need to look after their entire server and not just help 1 person.

and don't blame people if you don't have any proof. i spent money for this game, i don't use all the free stuff that is available around and even spend money for them instead. so yes, i expect you to pay as well. especially to so-called making your unique build. and yes, im posting here whether you like it or not. im not at your house, everyone has the freedom for speech.

dude why dont u just self analyze urself. If ur saying that u haven't used a free reset yet, then ur lying.

If u want to help, ur welcome. If not, at least speak like a mature person. And if u cant do that too, then spare me.

#16 Aeroku

Aeroku

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 303 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:43 PM

self analyze? what does me using the free reset have to do with anything? i paid for the game, i don't use all the free stuff there is. go read my previous post. to answer you though, i used my free reset and i paid reset stones as well to reset more than once.

mature? do you see me swearing? do you see me accusing you of anything (like you accused me of lecturing you)? you got it all wrong.

#17 coolnix

coolnix

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 304 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:43 PM

lol? you assume i was arrogant? she spoke the same way as i did the first time. you accusing me of lecturing you turned things sour. and you knew that gm made a warning and even oda said that he's leaving it for this week because he forgot to drop a warning to people. you know you're wrong, and you try to suck up from the gm's as much as you can.

don't start accusing people if you don't want arguments/people to get arrogant to you. its simple.

are you dumb?? How hard is it to understand that i got exams? How is one supposed to follow forums during exams?

#18 Aeroku

Aeroku

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 303 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:46 PM

are you dumb?? How hard is it to understand that i got exams? How is one supposed to follow forums during exams?

read what ironplushy said. it takes 2-10 minutes. you can do it before bed. checking forum patch note takes 2 min. you don't need to read everything.

either way, answer has been said here. no need to argue.

Edited by Aeroku, 12 January 2012 - 08:47 PM.

#19 coolnix

coolnix

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 304 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:49 PM

read what ironplushy said. it takes 2-10 minutes. you can do it before bed. checking forum patch note takes 2 min. you don't need to read everything.

either way, answer has been said here. no need to argue.

u said it. NO NEED TO ARGUE. Now will u just go away and save me the trouble of a dumb arguement. Plz :-)

#20 huad

huad

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 697 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:57 PM

u said it. NO NEED TO ARGUE. Now will u just go away and save me the trouble of a dumb arguement. Plz :-)

All this time spent arguing with him and making this post, you could have reset your char already. You fail. They already extended it a week longer than expected. If you can't make it for whatever BS reason, it's not the end of the world. You can still reset with a neuralizer and the Sam status in payon.

#21 coolnix

coolnix

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 304 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 12 January 2012 - 09:08 PM

All this time spent arguing with him and making this post, you could have reset your char already. You fail. They already extended it a week longer than expected. If you can't make it for whatever BS reason, it's not the end of the world. You can still reset with a neuralizer and the Sam status in payon.

i know it take 5 min only but it takes 8 hrs to reach home :-(
and as i said, i'll just pay for it

#22 ChrisWintermoon

ChrisWintermoon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 606 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Ymir (VIP)

Posted 12 January 2012 - 09:19 PM

You sir already failed!

You took so many time to argue here and write an aswere, you could have used this time and reset already!
Just reset before Maintenance (Still enough time!) and restat/ reskill later whenever you got time.
Do not find silly excuses to test whatever you want for cheap!

#23 coolnix

coolnix

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 304 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 12 January 2012 - 09:30 PM

You sir already failed!

You took so many time to argue here and write an aswere, you could have used this time and reset already!
Just reset before Maintenance (Still enough time!) and restat/ reskill later whenever you got time.
Do not find silly excuses to test whatever you want for cheap!

with all due respect mam, u forgot to read the above post

#24 IronPlushy

IronPlushy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1747 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:55 PM

Those two are arguing and I'm gonna got banned because I was involved by 8 degrees of separation. The gms will just assume I'm the one arguing.

#25 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:52 PM

Okay every please knock it off.

@coolnix if its that big of an issue, please write a PM to Oda explaining your situation and tell him I told you so as well as include this topic link. I can't promise anything will happen but it might be possible he can run the reset for a character you wish to reset.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users