4 replies to this topic

#1 LangyLang

LangyLang

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 January 2012 - 02:48 AM

Our party spent hours back and forth and round and round that map and was not able to finish the quest. We don't know what we did wrong but we were in a loop. is there a better map for us to utilize to get thru. The monsters are no problem but the maps sucked majorly. Please help!

#2 Drewcifer

Drewcifer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • LocationAugusta Ga
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valk

Posted 15 January 2012 - 03:19 AM

Our party spent hours back and forth and round and round that map and was not able to finish the quest. We don't know what we did wrong but we were in a loop. is there a better map for us to utilize to get thru. The monsters are no problem but the maps sucked majorly. Please help!

Ive done the quest several times set one person to be the lead the map on irowiki can be zoomed in and if the lead reads ahead and plans they can easily walk you through it just make sure you find the gaurdians and then chop down their gardens to move on. Once you get the hang of it then its easy to kill the dragon all the way at the end then backtrack.

#3 Tofu

Tofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 3287 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 January 2012 - 04:08 AM

http://irowiki.org/w..._Guardian_Quest

The first run is always the most confusing.

#4 iiNote

iiNote

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1148 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 15 January 2012 - 06:42 AM

I bet it was your party the reason why I couldn't do my soul guide quest yesterday... waited 1 and a half hour in that stupid entrance for nothing.
Learn to read a map or go with someone who has done it before...

#5 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 January 2012 - 06:44 AM

First time in is always confusing since everything looks the same. It's a lot easier when you realize that the map is divided into sections, when you chop a tree and go through it, it's another section.

A couple of tips to help along the way

1. Sometimes you need to go backwards
2. There should ONLY be one tree to chop in each area. If there are more than one, never trust the one that's easiest to chop.
3. Loki spawns on one of those big pink flower maps. But will only appear if you killed the lost dragon. You may have to backtrack and if you can figure it out, just use a mysterious seed to go back to the world map and come back.

When you get the hang of the map you can breeze through it in like 30-40mins. The first time I did it, I couldn't figure it out and the instance timed out (that's a whole 2 hours)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users