Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts
  • Locationthis evil world
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 16 January 2012 - 05:22 PM

If I want to just go out and buy a fist for monk/champ without dicking around KVM or battlegrounds or whatever, just for leveling monk/champ, what do I want to buy?

Thanks.

#2 Arcturus7

Arcturus7

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 16 January 2012 - 06:44 PM

If you can ~try and get a fire fist and an ice fist, they will help you get to Sura - you can level at places like clocks / dark priests / magmarings and also be able to do most of the 90-99 board quests.

The eden mace II is quite handy to have for other things and eden mace III is just silly.

If you can afford it elemental stunners are great and you can just resell them later and get your zeny back : )

Edited by Arcturus7, 16 January 2012 - 06:45 PM.

#3 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts
  • Locationthis evil world
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 17 January 2012 - 08:17 AM

Answered my own question in-game. I didn't know you could combo with maces (was this always the case?)

I have plenty of maces from my mech, so I just used +7 Valor Mace in High Orcs and bought a Grand Cross for Dark Priests. I might use a Nemesis instead in the future though, because the delay from TU prevents quad and I'm not really statted for efficient TUing. I plan to switch back to the BG mace for kobolds once I'm high enough for the map.

Is Carga Mace still the best thing besides KVM or not?

Edited by Sera, 17 January 2012 - 08:19 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users