Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Sky Garden

Posted 17 January 2012 - 10:57 PM

New update in Japan brings 4th job skills for Summoner and Fighter and a new PvP mode. They are also celebrating their 2 year anniversary, much like Thai Dragonica.

Posted Image
Posted Image

New PvP mode seems like some kind of chess/king of the hill-type system with F7 towers. Not quite sure what to make of it. You can read the google translate on the link at the end.

Posted Image

"The PVP "against the occupation," adding

"Practice mode" and "ranking mode" a new type of game "against the occupation" Add. Players are divided into two teams red and blue, each will continue to occupy the territory. Other's territory to conquer the "Victory Points" cutting a victory point "0" when the game's outcome was determined.
The remaining teams will win the most points wins �?�.

How to occupy positions

Each position in the heart of "Guardian" has been established. Approaches to the Guardian, the emotion of the occupied territory work has changed to team colors for each color Guardian. The occupation rate increases the number of people occupying more territory. It is also possible to recover the occupied territory. If the opponent is in position, but would have attacked from the Guardian.

Caution

A decrease in point is the one team always wins. Points earned many minute points of the team that won the occupation, will reduce the opponent wins the point. "

NEED SLAYZE

Posted Image

Link with source:
http://www.onlinegam...s/201201180004/

Japan Dragonica blocked me from viewing their website :<

Edited by Kazu731, 17 January 2012 - 11:16 PM.

#2 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 11:02 PM

New PvP mode seems like some kind of chess/king of the hill-type system with F7 towers. Not quite sure what to make of it. You can read the google translate on the link at the end.

Capture the Point.

#3 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden

Posted 17 January 2012 - 11:04 PM

Capture the Point.

Sounds like an apt name coming from someone who may or may not already be dealing with said content! It sure would be nice of that certain GM to tell us more about the skills for Summoner and Fighter!

#4 MuffinMann

MuffinMann

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 11:42 PM

I think it'll be close to that new mode in Lxxgue of Lxgxxds.

EDIT:

From that source, we can finally see the use of the electrode vending machine.

Edited by MuffinMann, 17 January 2012 - 11:45 PM.

#5 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden

Posted 17 January 2012 - 11:52 PM

I think it'll be close to that new mode in Lxxgue of Lxgxxds.

EDIT:

From that source, we can finally see the use of the electrode vending machine.

Oh my god. I wish I didn't post this if you were going to mention such horrible titles.

Edited by Kazu731, 18 January 2012 - 12:09 AM.

#6 Maronu

Maronu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2358 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 January 2012 - 11:56 PM

This looks a lot like AB or Eye of the Storm battlegrounds if anyone used to play WoW.

edit: And if that is a 4th job skill, looks amazingly bad ass! #4

Edited by Maronu, 17 January 2012 - 11:57 PM.

#7 inbetween

inbetween

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 11:57 PM

Yes, this new mode looks very delicious....*states at roast chicken in the screenshot*

#8 Maronu

Maronu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2358 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 12:20 AM

I'm now filled with an absurd longing and hopes that we will get this stuff as soon as maintenance is over. Thanks a lot, Prince.

Edited by Rimmy, 18 January 2012 - 10:26 AM.

#9 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden

Posted 18 January 2012 - 12:25 AM

I'm now filled with an absurd longing and hopes that we will get this stuff as soon as maintenance is over. Thanks a lot, Prince.

Well that seems rather discriminatory.
I mean, how do they determine your...

Oh, wait this is facetious. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....no

I would expect it maybe about this time next month or maybe just a tad bit longer. WP is really fast at getting this stuff going but it's gotta be translated and stuff first. I'm feeling a little bad that I may have stolen the joy of revealing this content from Nolanvoid, but SUPPORT TICKED ME OFF

BLAME YOUR FRIEND "MARTIN," NOLANVOID

MARTIN IS THE REASON I STOLE THIS JOY FROM YOU

IF YOU WISH TO KILL ME, THEN BLAME YOUR FRIEND FOR HE PROVIDED THE KEY TO YOUR UNDOING

Edited by Kazu731, 18 January 2012 - 12:26 AM.

#10 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 18 January 2012 - 07:30 AM

During the campaign, all the maps from the monster, "the second anniversary of the coin" to drop! Second anniversary special vending machine coin collection "Mr. Happy" can be replaced with a variety of items to go with.

According to the pictures, seems the exchange bock in POW Center has to do with the 2-year anniversary event. The coins being exchanged for prizes such as furniture in myhome, accessrories, money packs, etc. This includes a special 2nd anniversary costume set.

During the event, create a new character that will be presented by a variety of items to achieve a certain level.

Well seems new characters are getting even more presents.

- Occupation - Summoner series
Master Summon "Gaia" to 転職 to.
It features natural materials and skills for the spirits of nature.

Genealogy - Fighting occupation -
Mirage "Dragon Fighter" to the 転職.
It features unique skills that match the breath of twins.

Also added career-based skill occupations Summoner fighting ancestry, it also adjusts the balance of existing skills.

Ok well that's their descriptions of the ultamites. Google translates odd so I chuckled when reading "breath of the twins" while thinking of dead mobs.

Google Translated Link

#11 Slayze

Slayze

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 09:32 AM

http://forum.iahgame...ead.php?t=77192

Good night.

Did you guys get the instant cooking / simple crafting / soul extraction patch yet?

Edited by Slayze, 18 January 2012 - 09:37 AM.

#12 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 18 January 2012 - 10:29 AM

Cleaned house a bit, let's keep this on-topic and refrain from bringing in the personal grudges, please.

Edited by Rimmy, 18 January 2012 - 10:30 AM.

#13 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden

Posted 18 January 2012 - 02:52 PM

http://forum.iahgame...ead.php?t=77192

Good night.

Did you guys get the instant cooking / simple crafting / soul extraction patch yet?

Thanks, Slayze. I'm not quite sure what you mean by those things. We have the completed Professions if that's what you mean. Unless you're talking about that update with the totem pole thing in the Professions farm that Japan got--we don't have that yet.

Edited by Kazu731, 18 January 2012 - 02:57 PM.

#14 DarkWyvern

DarkWyvern

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada
  • Server:Vvyern

Posted 18 January 2012 - 02:58 PM

Nope. (Not that I could tell.) If you could, tell us how it works. From what it says on the IAH website, it sort of sounds like the cooking back in the THQ days, minus the recipe part.

EDIT: http://dragonica.iah...oupName=General

He means this, IAH's recent update.

Edited by DarkWyvern, 18 January 2012 - 02:59 PM.

#15 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden

Posted 18 January 2012 - 03:02 PM

Nope. (Not that I could tell.) If you could, tell us how it works. From what it says on the IAH website, it sort of sounds like the cooking back in the THQ days, minus the recipe part.

EDIT: http://dragonica.iah...oupName=General

He means this, IAH's recent update.

Ah, so it is that update. Hoping that "useful items" actually means useful items.

#16 funinfrance

funinfrance

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 03:38 PM

Yay ^^ I hope I have enough skill points >.< But on a side note... Has there been anything on the other awakening skills besides ulti?

#17 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden

Posted 18 January 2012 - 03:48 PM

Yay ^^ I hope I have enough skill points >.< But on a side note... Has there been anything on the other awakening skills besides ulti?

Not yet. Someone will get the info soon, so just sit tight for a week or two. Slayze is great at this stuff and we'll be able to see them once someone uploads them from Japan.

#18 tainguyen

tainguyen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 09:33 PM

DONT WORRY. shamans are now op. Casting passive reduces casting time by 0.3, 0.6, 0.9 depending on amount of summons... Spell trap at lvl 5, caste time 0.9 secs......... cool down at 6 secs... Were doomed....

#19 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 19 January 2012 - 09:38 PM

DONT WORRY. shamans are now op. Casting passive reduces casting time by 0.3, 0.6, 0.9 depending on amount of summons... Spell trap at lvl 5, caste time 0.9 secs......... cool down at 6 secs... Were doomed....

source pl0x.

#20 JoeyLe

JoeyLe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 09:44 PM

source pl0x.

here u go ;)

Edit: gawd summoners are too op....Developers please nerf :blaugh:

Edited by JoeyLe, 19 January 2012 - 09:47 PM.

#21 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 19 January 2012 - 09:55 PM

they was neat to see. to bad that casting time decrease is based on how many summons you have out or atleast that's how it looks.

Edited by StormHaven, 19 January 2012 - 09:56 PM.

#22 JoeyLe

JoeyLe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 10:03 PM

they was neat to see. to bad that casting time decrease is based on how many summons you have out or atleast that's how it looks.

its still fairly easy to pull off ex: Golgon,mist,blesser.............with all these new debuffs, summoners are too op. Good thing theyre not allowed in Tourn of Dragons yet

#23 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 19 January 2012 - 10:19 PM

its still fairly easy to pull off ex: Golgon,mist,blesser.............with all these new debuffs, summoners are too op. Good thing theyre not allowed in Tourn of Dragons yet

One thing I like is their 4th job awakening summon. Some dark elemental of sorts. It seems he's got a short life span though so questioning if he'd be good to summon with Golgon for a painful combination. The other awakening seems to get all sorts of debuffs including petrification which makes summoners the first class to use that status. As for the ultamite well pretty flashy and well I aint sure damage wise if it's a good investment. I wanna see what their 4th job passive is.

#24 JoeyLe

JoeyLe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 10:29 PM

One thing I like is their 4th job awakening summon. Some dark elemental of sorts. It seems he's got a short life span though so questioning if he'd be good to summon with Golgon for a painful combination. The other awakening seems to get all sorts of debuffs including petrification which makes summoners the first class to use that status. As for the ultamite well pretty flashy and well I aint sure damage wise if it's a good investment. I wanna see what their 4th job passive is.

yeah, golgon with this scary demon monster is gunna make this class entirely hard to beat in pvp, not too mention the decrease in cast time. Petrification,freeze,burn,slow,mvspd reduction......u can expect to see hordes of new summoners in the next few weeks

#25 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden

Posted 19 January 2012 - 10:54 PM

Holy christ. Aside from all that, the MATK alone is so incredibly massive.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users