Odd things with new update you want tested - Page 2 - 14.1 and Skill Balance update feedback - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Odd things with new update you want tested

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
55 replies to this topic

#26 Masterdelmal

Masterdelmal

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 146 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 19 January 2012 - 11:08 PM

sorcer skill: Arrullo

The % chance is too low for lvl 5

? explain

#27 yarch

yarch

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 09:17 AM

i still have unknown item, which get from the xmas quest

ticket in with character and server, so GM team cna find the item and then tell us about it so we can fix it server wide.

#28 Akshaysanwal

Akshaysanwal

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 709 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 10:47 AM

Bug in Battlegrounds.
And severe lag too :blaugh:

#29 HumIsKing

HumIsKing

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 12:20 PM

Well Ever since Renewal my Elven Sunglasses dont display corectly. You see the sunglass part but not the ears. Its been that way for a long time it should be a simple fix. Make them tradable too please those are pretty rare im guessing.

#30 IronFist

IronFist

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1547 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand, Beach
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 January 2012 - 06:42 AM

Axe Boomerang while Neutral Barrier is active seems to make it miss :S

Quest items: Light of El Dicastes, Jaty Crown, Lucifer's Lament and Ring of Ancient Wise King cant be place into carts (would be nice to store these in cart)
Also Gaint Magestic Goat isnt storable in cart
Fruit Baskets (doesnt do anything...)
/aura (have to re do it everysingle time i relog)
Weapon research (does this actually add +20% hit +20 atk, or infact anything at all)(does it work with mado?)
Axe Mastery (does this add hit... it doesn't show in stats)
Skin Tempering (does this work in mado suit? and is it 20% or 25% fire? irowiki says 20:S)
Fire Earth Research (what is +50 "Resistance")
FAW Silver Sniper (says it adds +1000atk, does this actually add atk to mechanic?)
Power Maximize, despells on equip changes, map changed and also how it works in forumla's

Neutral Barrier and Magnetic Earth (why cant it be casted on ME... but i can walk onto ME for stacking effect?)(can u cast ME under NB?)
Neutral Barrier and Stealth Field (Do these stack)(they should?)
Neutral Barrier and Acid Bomb (has this been fixed yet)
Neutral Barrier and Soul Destroyer (SD should miss, it doesnt)
Hover require the hovering booster to be equiped but all other mado skill just need it in inventory not equip
PowerSwing Casting while ur more then 1 cell away doesnt make you move into range, you just stand there doing nuffin...

Dark Illusion, (Range of skill seems off, lvl 1 is 1 cell not 5, also should it have aftercast? also does it work in woe now?)
Cross Impact, Duel Wield Dagger... Damage is Weird! (icepick and Trip diligent scalpel)(try 1h first with both, then 2h with both different hands right/left combinations) Compare with a katar, compare your atk. (katar mastery +20%)
Also Counter Slash... Again duel daggers damage is "weird"

GX, Atkspd decrease from orcish axe (offhand) compared to Sin and Sinx. ;)

Stacking 10x tickle boxs and spamming firetraps next to it while using quad hunterfly....

Cursed circle and casting skills "If the user of cursed circle uses any other skill, cursed circle immediately ends." it doesnt "end"

PowerSwing Formula (damage base on str and dex?)
Axe Tornado Formula (both seem rather weak, limited to axe class, the best base atk two handed weapons and it hardly does 10k on a poring at 150? (Damage based on vit)?

Both formulas were never "edited" during the balance patches :blaugh:

Edited by IronFist, 27 January 2012 - 07:02 AM.

#31 Factotum

Factotum

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 01:22 PM

Cursed circle for me ends when a skill is casted. Unless your talking about use cc then the activation of a skill, actually using the skill instead of thinking skill is casted after cast time, in which case it doesnt work

#32 Braska

Braska

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1353 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 21 January 2012 - 09:23 PM

Don't really want it tested, but isn't Dark Illusion supposed to be enabled since the patch came live?

#33 CaseC

CaseC

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 12:40 AM

-The alchemy glove[1],
is the 10% increase in fire damage intended to only work for magic attacks? I actually havent tested with magic yet simply cause i dont have a magic caster over lvl 125(required lvl to equip). But i have tested with dragon breath, fire katar melee attacks, fire endowed arrow storms, and they all do not get a boost in damage. The fireball cast works with all attacks though, although it is a very low chance.

Is this intended or is something wrong with the item because the description i remember says "works with all fire attacks." It would be a nice item if it does work with all fire attacks, if only for magic then it kinda sucks for an item that seems quite rare to get.

Spells

#34 Wiggles

Wiggles

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 844 posts
  • Server:Ymir (Retired)

Posted 25 January 2012 - 04:57 AM

Sorry for posting a non-question, but, its been a week. Any questions being worked on an answer yet?

#35 Phil

Phil

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 583 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 26 January 2012 - 05:45 AM

Dark Illusion still can't be used in WoE maps, i already posted this many times in the Skill Balance section of the forums...

#36 miliardo

miliardo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1898 posts
  • LocationSan Diego California
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 January 2012 - 06:54 AM

I already sent a ticket about this but idk was doing et but ifrit gave me negative base exp and negative mvp exp to dont know if anyone killed him in thor valcano yet to see if it was just me or happing to everyone

#37 aurasphere

aurasphere

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 08:17 PM

Quest items: Light of El Dicastes, Jaty Crown, Lucifer's Lament and Ring of Ancient Wise King cant be place into carts (would be nice to store these in cart)

I think this is intended, so that you can't vend them, forcing people to actually do the quest for them instead of simply buys them.
Especially Ring of Wise King, which is very important for various New World quests, including the Light of El Dicastes quest.

Fire Earth Research (what is +50 "Resistance")
FAW Silver Sniper (says it adds +1000atk, does this actually add atk to mechanic?)

Resistance as in reducing the amount of damage you took.

I believe the ATK boost is for the FAW, not the Mechanic.

GX, Atkspd decrease from orcish axe (offhand) compared to Sin and Sinx.

not sure if that's intended, but if I recall correctly, there are classes that gets more Aspd decrease from using a certain weapon, compared to their previous "form".

Edited by YohanesW, 29 January 2012 - 08:17 PM.

#38 Chris

Chris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 10:36 AM

The way area bless/agi's new additional stats (based on job lvl of caster) makes it impossible to overwrite the normal effects of bless/agi with either a normal bless/agi or a lower lvl AB casting area bless/agi.

I am aware of how it works, but it can be slightly annoying being unable to rebuff myself until after the area bless/agi runs out.
Perhaps the additional stats can be worked in as a separate buff while the normal effect of bless/agi can be rewritten by normal bless/agi skill.

#39 SirDouglas

SirDouglas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Chaos(RE), Loki(Classic)

Posted 30 January 2012 - 10:55 AM

Slaughter bonuses not working on KVM dagger/1H swords.

http://forums.warppo...agger1h-swords/

#40 SirDouglas

SirDouglas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Chaos(RE), Loki(Classic)

Posted 01 February 2012 - 01:48 PM

Dragon Howling does not reduce hit.

#41 Wiggles

Wiggles

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 844 posts
  • Server:Ymir (Retired)

Posted 08 February 2012 - 12:09 AM

Sorry for posting a non-question, but, its been a week. Any questions being worked on an answer yet?

3 Weeks now. Nothing?

#42 TheFury

TheFury

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 467 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 08 February 2012 - 05:35 PM

gates of hell can not be cast i got the skill and it would not cast could not use in combo or cast had to reset waist of a lot of work and money

#43 Wizard

Wizard

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3957 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 06:25 PM

This skill works fine, stack with other def bypass parameter too. I throughly tested it on Ymir after balance patch. And that's true we really need an icon for this buff.

We got card update recently so why not test those? http://www.playragna...aspx?id=196&p=1
First test this out, Zakudam Increases magic damage on DemiHuman type monsters by 10%. Compounds in Weapon.

Posted Image

I've been testing this Zakudam card after I carded on that Staff against my +13 KvM SoD and another +12 SoD that I own and the difference between the first and second are quite big...

As of right now I have some doubts about how "Destruction" bonus works for Glorious Staff of Destruction because if we follow the MATK formula (w/o having into account the random "overupgrade" bonus for having weapon above +4), +12 SoD w/Zakudam should be giving more MATK output and damage than +13 KvM SoD but this is not happening... perhaps MDEF piercing has to do something with this?

But yes, Zakudam card works as is suppose to... (I test it against another +12 SoD and the difference was there... 10%matk against demi is not as much as you might think)

But I have to say that I'm kinda intrigued about how "destruction" bonus works... and who knows... perhaps we can get an "upgrade" for that bonus so it will make it work as how "slaughter"is working after patch?

#44 Helios0

Helios0

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2425 posts
  • Server:Chaos (Yggdrasil☻RIP)

Posted 08 February 2012 - 09:28 PM

Warlock Skill

Sienna Execrate
Max LV 5
Description: All targets will be petrified at a certain chance.

Odd thing about it = it makes no mention that when cast it consumes Red Gems

#45 Wizard

Wizard

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3957 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 09:52 PM

Warlock Skill

Sienna Execrate
Max LV 5
Description: All targets will be petrified at a certain chance.

Odd thing about it = it makes no mention that when cast it consumes Red Gems

I believe is in the description... or it was there before Balance Patch thou...

It always has been like that... same with Comet, both use 2 red gemstones...

#46 Helios0

Helios0

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2425 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 10:56 AM

Hallucination
used by : Horrongs, Bapho Jr., Myst Case

is there any instance where it doesnt cause tremendous lag?
it seems there should be some way to experience it w/o having to /effect it each time =(
is it my video card or certain video settings?

#47 Niji

Niji

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2701 posts
  • Locationhell
  • Server:classic!!

Posted 09 February 2012 - 11:11 AM

Hallucination
used by : Horrongs, Bapho Jr., Myst Case

is there any instance where it doesnt cause tremendous lag?
it seems there should be some way to experience it w/o having to /effect it each time =(
is it my video card or certain video settings?

i don't think it's you cause it's horrible on all of my computers.

#48 Helios0

Helios0

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2425 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 09:38 AM

Cannon Balls

items like Soul Cannon Ball claim to be Ghost Property but unlike equipping immaterial arrows for an archer... euipping the soul Cannon Ball for either Arms Cannon(mech) or Cart Cannon(Genetic) both result in 0 ghost damage

Ghost Vs Genetic = Ghost wins every time :(

They give bonus damage as if it were Ghost property. It doesn't change the element of all your attacks to ghost property.

Edited by Heimdallr, 28 March 2012 - 02:09 AM.

#49 Anchors

Anchors

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 929 posts
  • Server:Chaos, when it's up

Posted 10 February 2012 - 10:18 PM

Regarding Silver/Gold Dragonhelms:

I tried testing Cart Cannon damage with just Iron Cannonballs and Pendant Of Guardian (unenchanted) equipped under the following conditions on Sky Petites:
- No additional gear
- >+8 Silver Dragonhelm
- Costume Gold Dragonhelm
- Both >+8 Silver Dragonhelm and Costume Gold Dragonhelm
- Cart Boost & Crazy Uproar (because I couldn't stop myself from casting them /swt )

Although the damage reduction between the two items does seem to stack, the damage CC was dealing was a consistent 4899 in each of these circumstances. Also, melee non-crit was 158 each time. What gives?

(Feel free to close my topic about this, didn't realize this thread was here /swt )

% stuff won't add damage, straight damage mods like STR and bigger weapons help.

#50 Hrothmund

Hrothmund

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2168 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 07:35 AM

"reflect magic" equipments, do these stack into one reflect chance like melee reflect gears, or each item has its own proc chance, or they override each other and only the most recent equipped item counts?

i.e. Maya card + frus card (in +10 armor) is it:

a) 50% + 20% = 70% chance to reflect magic

B ) 50% + (remaining 50% x 20%) = 60% overall chance to reflect magic

c) most recent equip, i.e. equip maya, then frus, only get 20% overall reflect chance

It depends on the exact method the game is using to calculate the effect. Some things "add reflect" some "set reflect" then there are certain keywords. For it to "Add" they have to be using the exact same call, else it likely will do the remainder division type. Also there is an upper limit on reflect now to prevent certain abuses.

Edited by Heimdallr, 28 March 2012 - 02:12 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users