Potions not spammable? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Potions not spammable?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Fluffylovr

Fluffylovr

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • LocationHawaii~
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valk

Posted 19 January 2012 - 12:41 PM

Im doing ranger job change, and my tactic was always just rush my butt through the map with monsters while spamming red novice pots as your given (:blaugh:) and I can't spam like I used to beable too, sup with that? Just me?

#2 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts
  • Locationthis evil world
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 19 January 2012 - 12:56 PM

There's two rates for potion spamming, make sure you're on the faster one (pause for a second then resume). If it's significantly slower, idk.

#3 Mwrip

Mwrip

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1295 posts
  • LocationSomewhere...

Posted 19 January 2012 - 04:26 PM

The pots they give you are completely useless for what they want you to fight.

Your best bet is:
1. While he's talking run to the end.
2. Go backwards through the monsters, shooting anything that's likely to be a problem, especially the Nepenthes.
3. Pick up the papers AFTER clearing the problem monsters. Fighting the Nepenthes with the papers = death, period.
4. Run like hell to the end, setting bombs off at random (you do have to use them all).

This is basically the only way to beat it in time that doesn't involve cheating with cash items. The novice pots aren't going to cut it as they heal <50 HP, and the Nepenthes does 1000/hit.

#4 Tofu

Tofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 3287 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 January 2012 - 06:10 PM

There's one spot on that map that's like as south as you can go, before you start to head up again, and if you walk back and forth between that cell and the previous one, it'll heal you like 10% of your hp every time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users