3 replies to this topic

#1 Sheckley

Sheckley

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 276 posts
  • LocationiRO Valk

Posted 19 January 2012 - 04:14 PM

I like the new system, because nobody is forced to have vip or make entrance quests (I like them but not everybody I heart ;) )

But there is one really bad thing. I was in a party and just turn in my quest, but I could not get new one because of timer. So just want to reenter to help my party (we got some new member, which was not finish yet) but Gramps don't warp me :blaugh:

I guess Heim want to stop the farming of Eden Merit Badges but you also cut normal people out on this way they just want to join a party to help or getting exp by sharing.

#2 iiNote

iiNote

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1148 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 19 January 2012 - 04:20 PM

We were proposing on the maint patch notes thread, for VIPs to be able re-enter the map. That way people are more willing to get it.

#3 sukidayo

sukidayo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 231 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 07:04 PM

I guess Heim want to stop the farming of Eden Merit Badges but you also cut normal people out on this way they just want to join a party to help or getting exp by sharing.

he does not want to stop anything, instead he wants people to start buying reset or get a vip.

remember that the decisions made by iro revolves around vip or the cash shop (even the old weekly 24/7 turnins are about kafra hats), so don't be surprised why things are the way they are.

#4 Sheckley

Sheckley

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 276 posts
  • LocationiRO Valk

Posted 20 January 2012 - 02:35 AM

he does not want to stop anything, instead he wants people to start buying reset or get a vip.

remember that the decisions made by iro revolves around vip or the cash shop (even the old weekly 24/7 turnins are about kafra hats), so don't be surprised why things are the way they are.

But I guess VIP also only get warp to there if they have the TI quest or I am wrong? So at the moment there is no real different about warp for VIP's and NIP's.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users