7 replies to this topic

#1 Ralik

Ralik

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 20 January 2012 - 05:34 AM

To start off i understand the benefit that Warp portal gains from the whole VIP Operation. There are some things that don't only annoy but also causes pain in the lives of non VIP players.Number 1 its not only because we do not want to pay for a free game, the other half is we CANT pay for for a free game or we have parents that wont pay. "Get a job, save up" Not every life style has allowance. And not all kids in this world have parents willing to pay for an online game. Which comes to the only thing i will criticize TODAY gg.

Gramps!.....
The mirrored killing map is very cool, Kudos to whoever thought of the idea. But there's a few problems. Us non VIP players can not afford to buy WP and get Reset stones either. Double Wammy. Now when we are taking our first quest everything is fine and we take the 2nd and turn in. the next day... Here comes the pain... We have a set amount of time to play due to whatever reasonable life story. Hm cant take my quest yet .**Waits 30mins** "okay great i got it, "time to find my party"..... "Got it". "Lets Do it guys".... (Boom BOOM POW POW CLACK BANG BOOM Ting Ting) Violence has paused. "Time to get the next one so i can finish up"..."Aw Great i cant get this one because i didn't finish early with my last party. WOW... Got to wait another 45mins. well let me just get exp from helping my friends kill.. Gramps can you send me back..." "Sorry Sunny boy You cant gain access you don't have a quest"

:blaugh:
Thanks for reading my small play. Yes we are your customers and we don't give you any profit to smile on. But that shouldn't mean we should get high blood pressure and broken number pads on our keyboards. Alot of non VIP players really love this game. And some like me have been around since Pre-renewal when Valkyrie was the biggest and baddest group of Keyboard clickers. NO... im not saying we are going to quit because of this but at least alter something to make us more comfortable.. Unlimited access to the mirror dungeon? Or a time limit when you get in of 180min depending on the density? or may we please have our 2 turn ins at one time? Gramps has become very reset critical maybe we can look at what else he likes so much that many people can easily acquire.

Lets not talk about the lag

Thank you in advance
I know you wont disappoint,
Your Buddy
Ralik ;)

#2 Helios0

Helios0

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2425 posts
  • Server:Chaos (Yggdrasil☻RIP)

Posted 20 January 2012 - 11:02 AM

thats the incentive to pay for the game.. if the game were completely free VIP perks wouldnt even exist and everyone would only be able to take 1 quest at a time.. but it isnt so thats how it is..

#3 aMoore

aMoore

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 272 posts
  • LocationHere and there.
  • Server:Chaos [Renewal]

Posted 20 January 2012 - 11:53 AM

Off topic:

Are you by any chance Ralik the Mechanic from Valkyrie server?

Edited by aMoore, 20 January 2012 - 02:12 PM.

#4 Ralik

Ralik

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 12:17 PM

thats the incentive to pay for the game.. if the game were completely free VIP perks wouldnt even exist and everyone would only be able to take 1 quest at a time.. but it isnt so thats how it is..

First sentence Bro, I just dont think the benefits should take away from the non vip as much as they do. Basically if you dont pay your experience is hindered. Thats the whole point but we should not be stressed of it. but we should be in awe and be saying i want to get vip so bad. instead of "they are tryna force us to pay" with all the pros and cons in the game this allows us to pay more attention to the cons. If we are all climbing this mountain just because we are not VIP shouldnt mean we do not get a harness.

Edited by Ralik, 20 January 2012 - 12:20 PM.

#5 Ralik

Ralik

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 01:16 PM

Will i get a response on this?

#6 Scott

Scott

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1590 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 03:48 PM

You've got it the wrong way around; the VIP status doesn't take away from Non-VIP. It's Non-VIP that just doesn't get all the perks of VIP. If I pay my monthly VIP, I expect to have an easier time of it as a result, and would be grossly offended if the same service was provided to someone who didn't pay for VIP.

#7 rivermans

rivermans

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 514 posts
  • LocationProntera in the World of Rune Midgard
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 27 January 2012 - 03:55 PM

Will i get a response on this?

But that shouldn't mean we should get high blood pressure and broken number pads on our keyboards.

Are you not the smartest cookie in the box (i.e. retarded)? How does VIP status take away from Non-VIP? VIP's are what keep the server running. IF your getting high blood pressure you should really see a doctor as that isn't gravity's fault

#8 Ralik

Ralik

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 09:38 PM

Are you not the smartest cookie in the box (i.e. retarded)? How does VIP status take away from Non-VIP? VIP's are what keep the server running. IF your getting high blood pressure you should really see a doctor as that isn't gravity's fault

Where ever you read me say "take away Please look for it" i simply said they are making it Worse for people that arnt vip i believe vip should get bonus's Obviously your using your own hard earned money. But it shouldnt make the non vip players have a harder time. If you get new this and new that. we just wont get it but dont make it Easy one min and then the next min you make it different and 3 times as tough as it used to be. Example the TI Quests. High blood pressure? Re Read the play i presented if you see an angry kid inside of that story or an irritated kid. Maybe you should see a doctor. I would understand if i raged but i clearly said
"NO... im not saying we are going to quit because of this but at least alter something to make us more comfortable."

Edited by Ralik, 27 January 2012 - 09:39 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users