#1 Mowi

Mowi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 367 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 25 January 2012 - 01:38 PM

I'm also kind of concerned about Cursed Circle and GT-Cure, as it doesn't seem I have enough points to max both.

- Now that we're at it... about Champion skills, are Root/MS worth maxing?

- Aaaand... GoH build leaves me with no other skill to use, save for G-Fist. Rampage Blaster would be an option, but the delay is horrible. Do GoH Suras use anything else to kill strays? Did everyone get rid of RPS?

Or I may just give up and say "please share your GoH skill build with me".

Edited by Mowi, 25 January 2012 - 03:34 PM.

#2 Outix

Outix

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 01:32 PM

This is my skill build: http://irowiki.org/~...QsNeAGAkdabfUcY

-Other than GoH and Gfist I also use Tiger cannon to kill ppl in pvp. However in WoE it just comes down to GoH and Gfist, unless I'm trolling and decide to combo ppl with GoH or TC.
-I have root lvl 5 but i wouldn't recomend maxing it if u don't plan on putting it on your key bar, its pretty much for gx's or RK's with crushing strike.
-You don't need to max GT-cure, the only reason suras get it is so they can break themselves out of stone curse and frozen status, lvl 1 will suffice.

GoH is decent in WoE as long as ur at half hp or so, of course you won't 1 shot everyone but i guess everyone has their preference

Edited by Outix, 15 February 2012 - 01:33 PM.

#3 Tofu

Tofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 3287 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 February 2012 - 02:02 AM

^ No aqua benedicta?!

Other than that serious flaw, the sura skills are pretty standard for GoH builds.

Windmill is super annoying; a pretty much must have, as it only requires 2 skill points (from nothing) to get, and its basically a cursed circle for people who don't have sit rehotkeyed to something less annoying than insert.

Cursed Circle is all or nothing. 1-4 has basically no range or duration, its not worth stopping on 2,3 or 4.

And you should have a billion leftover skill points for champion skills. Same as what Outix said about root ^^^

If you plan on doing any kind of MVP tanking, max out Mental Strength.

#4 D111

D111

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4543 posts
  • LocationOrlando
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 February 2012 - 04:01 AM

I'm also kind of concerned about Cursed Circle and GT-Cure, as it doesn't seem I have enough points to max both.

- Now that we're at it... about Champion skills, are Root/MS worth maxing?

- Aaaand... GoH build leaves me with no other skill to use, save for G-Fist. Rampage Blaster would be an option, but the delay is horrible. Do GoH Suras use anything else to kill strays? Did everyone get rid of RPS?

Or I may just give up and say "please share your GoH skill build with me".

I have both Windmill and Cursed Circle and use both in WoE.

GoH and Gfist are my main killing skills, but less Gfist with the aftercast restriction on sp items and the 1 sec cool down on seds.

I only have level 2 root, I used those skill points else where, like for level 5 Mental Strength for tanking in ET.

Alot of times I am not really even the killer, I use CC to disable a group and then let my Warloks and Sorcerers do the death dealing... :P I then use GoH to clean up the ones that lived.

#5 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 26 February 2012 - 08:43 AM

^ No aqua benedicta?!

My Sura doesn't have it either. Aqua Benedicta is for ABs. Suras don't even use Holy Waters for anything.

I'd rather have Decrease Agi because it's so much more useful.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users