Nocturne Guild Recruitment Thread - Page 2 - Vyvern Guild Hall - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Nocturne Guild Recruitment Thread

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#26 MicoJive

MicoJive

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 08 February 2012 - 12:21 PM

IGN: MocoLurks

Class: Ninja

Level: 70

Previous Guild: Kage then Donuts

Why do you want to join?: Kage had its leaders quit so i moved to donuts. They moved to empire which i did not want to do, so I am left guildless again. Seems that pvp is the only thing left in the game that is any fun and I am trying to get better at it, looking for a place to do so.

#27 Jumpluffspore

Jumpluffspore

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 823 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 08 February 2012 - 01:43 PM

IGN: MocoLurks

Class: Ninja

Level: 70

Previous Guild: Kage then Donuts

Why do you want to join?: Kage had its leaders quit so i moved to donuts. They moved to empire which i did not want to do, so I am left guildless again. Seems that pvp is the only thing left in the game that is any fun and I am trying to get better at it, looking for a place to do so.

The guild is dead I can help you with the harlequin class and or ninja but my experience is much better with harlequin.

#28 Reikaa

Reikaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Earth

Posted 08 February 2012 - 09:38 PM

The guild is dead I can help you with the harlequin class and or ninja but my experience is much better with harlequin.

Yeah, possibly one of the shorter guild existences, with the exception of maybe "Finale". YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users