Server Transfer Questions - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Server Transfer Questions

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 MiraExorcist

MiraExorcist

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • LocationLost inside the Hazy Effin Maze!!
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 29 January 2012 - 02:52 PM

Ive been wanting to transfer to ygg since there's just too mch competition when it comes to mvping in Valk. Almost all mvps are camped and there has been a spike in people making genetics and suras for mvping. This is the main aspect of the game that i love to do and im good at doing. I just have a few questions and hope that you guys can answer. [ I have inquired about this thru support emails which has not been answered, maybe its not a priority question thats why it has yet to be answered. ]

1. Would I be able to transfer my mvp cards, God items, mini-boss carded gears to ygg?

2. How many equipments cn i transfer? I have specific elemental armors and shields for mvping i want to transfer.

3. Can i transfer consumables aswell? like Kafra items, mvp-boxes, convex mirrors, Acid and Grenade bottles, etc.

4. How mch zeny can i transfer per character?

5. would i be able to transfer KVM equipments aswell?

#2 Seraphim

Seraphim

Amateur Blogger

• RO Fungineering
  • 108 posts
  • LocationLong Island, New York
  • Server:Classic

Posted 29 January 2012 - 03:12 PM

https://secure.warpp..._agreement.html

I believe that should answer all of your questions. :P

#3 Tofu

Tofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 3287 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 January 2012 - 05:31 PM

MVP, God items, Mini boss are all no.

Acid and grenade bottles are etc, not consumable.

#4 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 29 January 2012 - 06:50 PM

Only miniboss that are excluded in the transfer: Maya Purple, Deviling, Ghostring. However, I know a couple people who managed to sneak in Maya Purples/Devilings in the server transfer. You can try your luck and see if it gets transferred... Some GMs who make the transfer just transfer stuff without looking at the restrictions...

KvM badges/BG badges and Prize Medals ARE transferable. They are considered "Kafra shop items" because they usually come from Lucky Boxes/Groovies and therefore count on the transfer.

Eden Merit Badges are transferable, surprisingly.

KvM weapons/equipment are transferable. They still count as an equipment, however I don't think they count on the equipment limitations either as I have transferred 5 different kinds of weapon counting the KvM weapon from a transfer before.

If you are transferring less than 1 million zenny, you might be surprised that a GM added 1mil or zeny that totals up to 1mil to your character. Not sure if this was their act of generosity or whether or not they just feel like it but still nice. :p_angel:

#5 MiraExorcist

MiraExorcist

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • LocationLost inside the Hazy Effin Maze!!
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 29 January 2012 - 09:40 PM

Only miniboss that are excluded in the transfer: Maya Purple, Deviling, Ghostring. However, I know a couple people who managed to sneak in Maya Purples/Devilings in the server transfer. You can try your luck and see if it gets transferred... Some GMs who make the transfer just transfer stuff without looking at the restrictions...

KvM badges/BG badges and Prize Medals ARE transferable. They are considered "Kafra shop items" because they usually come from Lucky Boxes/Groovies and therefore count on the transfer.

Eden Merit Badges are transferable, surprisingly.

KvM weapons/equipment are transferable. They still count as an equipment, however I don't think they count on the equipment limitations either as I have transferred 5 different kinds of weapon counting the KvM weapon from a transfer before.

If you are transferring less than 1 million zenny, you might be surprised that a GM added 1mil or zeny that totals up to 1mil to your character. Not sure if this was their act of generosity or whether or not they just feel like it but still nice. :p_angel:

thank you

#6 Hrothmund

Hrothmund

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2168 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 04:37 AM

to get ping'd for kvm weapons you'd need to transfer 5 of the same type of kvm weapon, i.e. 5x glorious bloody roars. I can't think of any reasonable reason to have 5 of the same kvm weapon, even if the account was 9 of the same class :p_angel:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users