• Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 30 January 2012 - 11:23 AM

rofl dude, 50 mil....

500 im points = 5 $

no idea what u r calculating here, but it has nothing todo with math :p_angel:

it cant be 50,000
1000 people buying 5000 im points is 5,000,000 im points
yeah 500 im points is $5, then how much is 5,000,000 im points in money?

#27 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 30 January 2012 - 11:28 AM

it cant be 50,000

So for a dollar, you would need 100 im points. To change the 5m im points to dollars you will have to divide by 100.
Do two of the 0's away and you have 50000, Tank wins this battle of math challenge, judge has decided.

#28 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 January 2012 - 11:30 AM

1000 players will buy them, thats 5000k im points = 50.000 dollar! and thats just for the old faith items, new items not included...!

I am trying to be as open mind as possible,

• how do you know 1000 players will buy them? Does ROSE even has 1000 players? It is true that the number people in ROSE seem to be increased lately, but that maybe due to the number of people dual or triple clients (or more).
  • Even if ROSE did has 1000 players or more, do you really expect 80-100% of the population will buy IM points just to get the items?
  • Even if you are correct in this area, Gravity did get 50,000 dollars, how do you off-set the balance when the cost of signing a new international contract would most likely be between 100 thousand to 1 million dollars? Do you really expect an international contract will be anywhere less than 50,000 dollars?

it cant be 50,000

you guy make it so complicate

500 IM points is 5 dollars
5,000 IM points is 50 dollars
1000 people buy (each buy 5,000 points) is 1,000 x 50 dollar = 50,000 dollars.

Edited by ChampPower, 30 January 2012 - 11:35 AM.

#29 Kaizy

Kaizy

Original Potatoe

• Members
  • 1110 posts
  • LocationPLAYING LEAGUE OF LEGENDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSS
  • Server:cal'smom

Posted 30 January 2012 - 02:59 PM

lol, 1 million dollars? That's a joke, if it was true Rose wouldn't exist right now. Rose only makes like $50k on average per month. The contract was probably 50k-100k maybe up to 200k but that's stretching it.

#30 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 30 January 2012 - 04:11 PM

lol, 1 million dollars? That's a joke, if it was true Rose wouldn't exist right now. Rose only makes like $50k on average per month. The contract was probably 50k-100k maybe up to 200k but that's stretching it.

yap

a contract for 20 virtual outfits should not be that expensive :p_angel:

#31 maldini

maldini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 05:38 PM

around every month people ask if faith items will come back or not

and everytime, some people write, that they wont come back, but we never get an official statement

so u never can be sure, if gravity will have a new contract with faith or not

and if there is a new contract, all those items will come back!

Well, obviously u are pretty ignorant or rather choose to read whatever thing that suit urself.
I am pretty sure u ever see my signature before or when Zep commented about the faith thing.

If you ask me, i would believe Zep rather than you.... Someone who claimed to have quitting sales on Nov 2011 and yet still here till today....
Don't get me started with the argument on ur beloved Super Fighter vs Priest Hat :p_angel:

lets say one item will cost 500 points

we have alrdy around 10 faith items, thats 5k points for all

1000 players will buy them, thats 5000k im points = 50.000 dollar! and thats just for the old faith items, new items not included...!

from where u get the 1000 players? how can u be so sure?
Oh again.... TANJR is the one that determined everything :p_laugh:

#32 Rinpyon

Rinpyon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 470 posts
  • LocationCanyon city of Zant

Posted 30 January 2012 - 06:51 PM

well I agree, it wouldn't reach 1m dollars, well...but who knows? I'll stick to zep's word from now on. In case wp want to sign another contract with faith, I'm all fkckd up. The faith item costs about 30B zulies in draco.

furthermore,I've contacted the faith team in Japan. I'm not sure if they're willing to tell me about their future contract with warp portal. Because I really really want to know and I HAVE to know >.< if I were to buy a costume that costs about 30-40b, then the costume is re-relased. I will throw myself to the lake!!!

Edited by Rinpyon, 30 January 2012 - 06:52 PM.

#33 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 30 January 2012 - 07:44 PM

No, they arent coming back, no question about it. If the faith items came back, literally every collector would rage quit in an instant. And tank, it sounds as if you want the faith items to come back. Stop saying people envy you, get your freaking --- out there and search for your faith items. Its what everyone else has done, and you arent different. Sorry to say, but bud, you arent all as special as you think.

#34 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 30 January 2012 - 07:52 PM

I will throw myself to the lake!!!

only thing i need to know is, Can you swim?

#35 ZullyFace

ZullyFace

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 507 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 08:29 PM

It might not return exactly the same but gravity might do some modification to release it as a new item. For example priest hat are selling so expensive now, so gravity might slightly change the color (black?) and shape(maybe it will cover until player neck) to release it.

It's not a hardware or technically designed which hardly duplicate, so they can take old item as reference to come out something better.

#36 Rinpyon

Rinpyon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 470 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 09:01 PM

No, they arent coming back, no question about it. If the faith items came back, literally every collector would rage quit in an instant.

agree, including me =/

only thing i need to know is, Can you swim?

I'm not a good swimmer :wink:

It might not return exactly the same but gravity might do some modification to release it as a new item. For example priest hat are selling so expensive now, so gravity might slightly change the color (black?) and shape(maybe it will cover until player neck) to release it.

It's not a hardware or technically designed which hardly duplicate, so they can take old item as reference to come out something better.

I believe re-designing/duplicating=violating the Terms of Use from Faith. WP gravity won't do that unless they sign another contract with faith.
2. Copyrights
Copyrights to all the content, designs, and layouts (here after referred to as copyrighted works) contained in this Web site belong to Faith Inc. You are prohibited from any duplication, quotation, transfer, distribution, presentation, modification, correction, or addition regardless of the purpose without prior written consent of Faith. If you intend to use the copyrighted works on this Web site, please contact by clicking here.
The service names and logos appearing on this Web site may be registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective owners in Japan and other countries.

but it would be GREAT idea to take the FAITH item as a reference! :p_angel: :p_laugh: :p_smile:

Edited by Rinpyon, 30 January 2012 - 09:07 PM.

#37 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 09:08 PM

For those of you, who underestimate the value of virtual world, please read this: http://news.cnet.com..._3-5945248.html

And for those who said the guy is crazy, for your information, the guy made back his money in the same year with interest.

That is just buying the virtual items like you are buying the IM points. What we are talking about his is a whole international contract, which is on a completely different scale.

Edited by ChampPower, 30 January 2012 - 09:09 PM.

#38 Rinpyon

Rinpyon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 470 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 10:16 PM

around every month people ask if faith items will come back or not

and everytime, some people write, that they wont come back, but we never get an official statement

so u never can be sure, if gravity will have a new contract with faith or not

and if there is a new contract, all those items will come back!

and as good as everyone who dont have them (and that is as good as everyone lol) will buy them!

this would be a rly good deal for gravity ofc!

lets say one item will cost 500 points

we have alrdy around 10 faith items, thats 5k points for all

I have to say that TankJr have a point here.
--

Actually what I want to know is... will WP sign another contract with faith? let's just predict, but even if they sign a contract-again, I reckon are not going to re-sell the same faith item. Jrose got more than hundreds costume though>>> roseon.jp
but still, it's only my prediction.

the only reason I made this thread is bcuz I'm afraid if wp were to sign another contract with faith, and re-sell the old faith costume. I spent a lot of zulies for for faith costume in draco =/

#39 maldini

maldini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 10:45 PM

--

Actually what I want to know is... will WP sign another contract with faith? let's just predict, but even if they sign a contract-again, I reckon are not going to re-sell the same faith item. Jrose got more than hundreds costume though>>> roseon.jp

the only reason I made this thread is bcuz I'm afraid if wp were to sign another contract with faith, and re-sell the old faith costume. I spent a lot of zulies for for faith costume in draco =/

if u playing ard with a lot of IFs.... even when Zep has stated so.... guess u should keep your zully to urself and don't buy anything expensive :p_angel:

#40 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 11:09 PM

--

you can be nearly sure for like 120% that they will sell the old items, if they have a new contract

why? cause everyone want those items... and they know, that everyone would buy those items

#41 Rinpyon

Rinpyon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 470 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 11:51 PM

if u playing ard with a lot of IFs.... even when Zep has stated so.... guess u should keep your zully to urself and don't buy anything expensive :p_angel:

IF..IF, lolz OK i don't care about it anymore. I will buy what I want.harhar... thanks all for the feedback.

i will take all the risks whether or not faith's item will be back. Hahaha... THAAANK YOU rose community I love you XD thx for sharing your thoughts

Edited by Rinpyon, 30 January 2012 - 11:56 PM.

#42 gondar

gondar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 11:55 PM

well its sound selfish but i do kinda hope that those item comeback

cuz well i cant afford the market price of those items

eg. priest hat @ 20b :p_angel:

#43 maldini

maldini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 12:01 AM

you can be nearly sure for like 120% that they will sell the old items, if they have a new contract

why? cause everyone want those items... and they know, that everyone would buy those items

another IF.... ya, if Super Fighter ever come back. but this Super Fighter IF has more possibility than the faith item for sure :p_angel:

Edited by maldini, 31 January 2012 - 12:02 AM.

#44 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 12:08 AM

another IF.... ya, if Super Fighter ever come back. but this Super Fighter IF has more possibility than the faith item for sure :p_laugh:

maybe u dont know it, but i have as good as every faith item, too (most even unrefined)

i would loose more zulie than anyone else, but i dont care :p_angel:

#45 Rinpyon

Rinpyon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 470 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 12:13 AM

another IF.... ya, if Super Fighter ever come back. but this Super Fighter IF has more possibility than the faith item for sure :p_angel:

because superfighter is a property of gravity? is that an event costume? never seen one in game though :p_laugh:

#46 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 12:15 AM

because superfighter is a property of gravity? is that an event costume? never seen one in game though :p_laugh:

whisp me ingame: twoonezero i show u :p_angel: server: leonis

#47 maldini

maldini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 12:32 AM

maybe u dont know it, but i have as good as every faith item, too (most even unrefined)

i would loose more zulie than anyone else, but i dont care :p_angel:

don't care? u sure? again... would i choose to believe u? :p_laugh:

#48 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 12:33 AM

don't care? u sure? again... would i choose to believe u? :p_angel:

do I open threads every month or do u (u = all) open threads every month about faith items & co?

#49 maldini

maldini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 12:35 AM

yes, it is property of gravity and it is from an event.
Invest in faith item is much better choice than this if u have limited fund :p_angel:

#50 maldini

maldini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 12:36 AM

do I open threads every month or do u (u = all) open threads every month about faith items & co?

now go to dig my history and see which faith thread started by me :p_angel:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users