RavePunk

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:valdes

Posted 09 September 2010 - 01:44 PM

I remember in S1 gravity implemented those hardcore blood effects? You could actually see the big blood drops on your camera!! but soon after they took it off because people started complaining about it and saying it was too much....i mean c'mon this is a horror mature mmo, what do you expect?

Gravity needs to implement more horrifying things and improve the one we already have such as the ghouls, they need to look more ghoulish not funny e.e....they can also add rotten zombies not like the one we have now which looks like an old grasshopper >.>. Add more challenges and creepy sound effects/music in the dungeons and during Nightmare hour and such to hold the interest of the player firmly.

ADD MORE BLOOD! O_O

#2 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 03:57 PM

Yes, more blood could be nice: add too the option menu, the "blood bath" option.

The game need more places with mist, so dense as the one in the holes of the east passage in JS.

Also add places with 0 vision and mob skills that turn black the screen (what i called nightmare skills) or make it spin.

#3 RavePunk

RavePunk

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas
  • Server:valdes

Posted 09 September 2010 - 04:53 PM

Yes, more blood could be nice: add too the option menu, the "blood bath" option.

The game need more places with mist, so dense as the one in the holes of the east passage in JS.

Also add places with 0 vision and mob skills that turn black the screen (what i called nightmare skills) or make it spin.

+100 to that! :) something that gives one some goosebumps and show what a real horror mmo is like :o

#4 Blazing

Blazing

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • LocationWashington state

Posted 09 September 2010 - 04:56 PM

Barbara streisand would make this game a true horror MMO. Alternative JS anyone? LOL

On a serious note, i want bloodz, and exploding heads :o

#5 Lanka

Lanka

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 543 posts
  • LocationUnder the rock
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 September 2010 - 04:58 PM

Make blood decals stay on ground&players in instances! So run through JS and you'll have all place dripping red :o

#6 DrAg0r

DrAg0r

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts
  • LocationValdes

Posted 26 September 2010 - 03:18 PM

Yes more blood, more gore, more fun!

I wanna paint the streets with galons of blood!

If I felt in love for this game this is because of these bloody elements, and I think that I'm not alone.

so I totally agree with you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users