#1 Kachua

Kachua

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationNevada
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 February 2012 - 03:51 PM

Working on becoming genetic and was curious if you can get more than 2 jobs per turn in? I used a HE and got 2 job lvls per count on the novus one and then without i got 2 jobs per count as well . Can you gain more than 2 at a time? Thanks :)

#2 Mwrip

Mwrip

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1295 posts
  • LocationSomewhere...

Posted 01 February 2012 - 04:45 PM

The most xp you can get in one chunk is the amount you need to gain a full level, twice. This is generally 1.8-1.9 levels, although it's less in the 90-99 range as the curve is stupidly steep (goes from 1m to 4m in 9 levels). It's possible to get more on the "make everything base" or "make everything job" option, since it delivers the xp as 2 separate chunks, but the same xp limit applies per chunk, so you'll get a 3rd level, but not a 4th.

If you're not at least L90, it's generally a bad idea to manual the TI, as you'll almost always hit the cap with or without a boost, so the manual is indeed wasted.

#3 Kachua

Kachua

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 01 February 2012 - 05:54 PM

alright thanks for the info. 97/53 bio atm. Been turning in pure jobs so i can evolve my homun into homun S :)

#4 Hedonistic

Hedonistic

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 01 February 2012 - 06:42 PM

alright thanks for the info. 97/53 bio atm. Been turning in pure jobs so i can evolve my homun into homun S :)

Sorry to piggyback your thread, but--whoa, does job exp go to the homunculus if it's out?

#5 Kachua

Kachua

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:37 PM

Yeah the damage the homunc does goes towards its exp which is the job exp from the things it kills. Thats why my job was so low. 98/60 now though lol. TIs ftw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users